Oppas

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"Yes, I do talk," daehyun said to the surprised you. You quickly went besides him and poked his mask. "If I were you, you shouldn't do that," Zelo said, so you pulled your finger away from his mask.

"That guy won't ever reveal is handsome face until he trusts you," Himchan said and the others nodded. You bit your lip and nodded. Then it was quiet.

"Did you say 'why are you such an angel?" Youngjae said and Daehyun shook his head to cover it up, but the others came around him. They tackled him with hugs. "Nice to know that your attracted to the opposte gender," yongguk said,which earned laughs and a glare from daehyun.

"No need to hide your attaction," Himchan said, but daehyun ignored him. Then they all broke the hug from daehyun...it was quiet again.

"So what are your names?" You asked to them. All their mouths widened. "She still doesn't know our names," yongguk said, but you shook your head. " I know jongup and zelo's but not you threes," you pointed to them.

Those two boys came up to you and hugged you. "Noona, will be my girlfriend and will always be mine," Zelo said hogging you from Jongup. Jongup's eyes widened and pulled you to him. "Ani, she's mine!" Jongup hugged you protectively. You rolled your eyes at these two boys fighting over you.

"Yah! She's my cousin and no one can take her. Not even one guyfrom here can take her heart. Maybe daehyun or jongup, but still no one can," youngjae said and took you away from those two boys. You rolled your eyes again and broke apart from those boys. "I am no one's possession. And you three still has to introduce yourself," you said standing up, while crossing your arms.

"Yeah, okay. Well Himchan you go first," Yongguk said and pushed Himchan besides you. He tripped along the side of the table, so he fell t0 the ground, where Yongguk was next. He grabbed your hand again, and kissed it. "Are you sure you don't want to be my wife?" he said and you pulled your hand back and looked at him weird. "I guess that's a no, so okay. I'm Bang Yongguk, the oldest and the most y one in this house." You nodded for his name, but when he said whatever he said afterwards, you truly looked at him weird.

"Yah?! Yongguk-ah, uhhh..I don't think there's no need for you guys to say that you guys are hot or handsome, because I don't go for looks," you said and Himchan ran next to you. When he heard that, his head went down. "Annyeong, Himchan here. Since, you don't look for a guy with looks, how about we get to know each other more. You and me," he said, but Youngjae came along, pulled his ear and dragged him away. "MY JOOYEON! WAIT FOR ME!?" he shouted at you. You blinked and then looked at the masked guy.

"I'm Daehyun, and yes, I speak. I'm mysterious, so don't bother me," Daehyun said and then walked away. You blinked again and scratched your head. "STrange." you said and Zelo nodded. "Now Noona, welcome to your new family for the next 3 months," Zelo welcomed you. You smiled and nodded. "I get to call you guys oppas, now. I feel happy and not lonely, but wait." you thought and they all looked at you.

"Where do I go to school??" you asked and Jongup slammed his head on a pillow that was on his lap. "School . Only Youngjae enjoys it." Zelo said with a small smile. You nodded and then looked around for your oppa. "Where did Youngjae go anyways?" you asked, but then shrugged.

"SO what to doooo?" Yongguk said and walked over besides you. HE slung an arm around your neck. You eyed him. "If I were you, you wouldn't do that. Did you see what happenedto Himchan?" Yongguk nodded. "I can do that to you too." Yongguk then backed away with surrendering hands. "You guys don't know that much about me.......this going to be an interesting life living here for 3 months."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'M BOOOORRRRRRRRRREEDD!" you whined to the boys, who were playing video games in the livingroom. Yongguk and Zelo were playing Mario Kart. "YAH! Maknae, you better not make me l-" "YAY! I WON!" Zelo shouted with his hands up. You rolled your eyes and walked away from the livingroom and out to the backyard.

"Everyone likes to ignore me now. That's fun," you said and opened the slidy door, which amazed you, when you saw the big swimming pool. "WAHHH!!" you shouted and ran to the water. You went on your knees beside the pool and played with the water. "I haven't swam in how many years now? 7 years that's long," you said to yourself and smiled.

Youngjae was walking down the hall, when he turned his head to see you by the pool. He looked back at you and smiled. *Like little kids* he thought and shook his head with a smile. Daehyun walked past Youngjae and looked at that smily freak like he was a psycho dude. *Something is wrong with him* Daehyun shook his head and continued walking down the hall.

Then he turned his head to see you, out there playing with the pool. He suddenly stopped and gazed at you. *There's something about her, that I just don't know* he thought and then turned, but his feet won't let him move. They took him to the door that led to the backyard. *What's happening? These feet aren't listening to me?* he thought and struggled. He was getting possessed by a ghost or something.

When he opened the door, you turned around and saw that Daehyun dude. You frowned. *What is he doing here anyways?* you thought, but shrugged. You stuck your feet in teh water and swung them back and forth. Daehyun sighed when he sat down right next to you. *WHy am I here anyways?* he thought.

"Why are you here?" you asked him, not looking up at him. *I don't know. My feet aren't listening to me* he thought. "Just wanted to keep you company," Daehyun's eyes widened and he covered his mouth. *WTF! What just happened?!* You raised an eyebrow and then shrugged.

"What are you doing here alone?" DAehyun asked and you looked at him. "Oh yeah, you speak. I forgot about that?" you said and then shrugged. "So-so. Just bored like always. Oppas are having fun doing whatever they want." you said and looked back at the pool. Daehyun nodded. *Can I leave now?* he thought in his mind.

You then stood up and cleaned yourself. Daehyun blinked and saw you clean. You looked at him weird. "Mwoh?!" you said and he shook his head. You then walked inside, but Daehyun jumped and blocked you from going inside. "Let's go to the mall," he said and your eyes widened.

"THE BLACK MYSTERIOUS GUY ASKED ME TO GO TO THE MALL WITH HIM! LETS GO ASK THE OPPAS!" you shouted and ran inside. Daehyun rolled his eyes and shook his head, but behind that mask of his. A BIG smile was on his face.

--------------------------------------------------

35 subscribers <33333

THANK YOUUU!! I LOVE YOU SUBBIES! HAHA I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! THEY'RE SO FUNNY! THANKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!