We Have To Last Forever Together

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

After your visit from Zelo, you would visit him with Daehyun, since he was like your traveling buddy. He knows how to make you smile and laugh, when you needed it, he was better than your other oppas, but you also loved them too. After visiting Zelo for the 5th time, you walked home with Daehyun home. It was really dark outside, since Yongguk wanted to stay with Zelo for tonight. You looked up at the night sky and saw the big full moon.

Your eyes went wide to see how close the moon was to you. Daehyun stopped when he noticed you looking at the moon. He looked at the moon and then back at you. * You're just like a kid, but you're my kid* he thought with a smile on his face. "Wahh..Oppa the moon is so close," you said with a smile on your face and Daehyun chuckled at you. YOu looked at him and made a face at him. He chuckled, while shaking his head. You playfully slapped him on the shoulder and walked away from him.

You walked with your hands in your sweater pocket, while Daehyun was besides you. He would glance at you and think you were cute. "Oppa, when do you think Zelo will wake up?" Daehyun shrugged and you just nodded. Then it was quiet again, you could hear the crickets chirping, which annoyed you. "Hey, Oppa. You know what I just noticed, you're not wearing your mask anymore, so does that mean that you're comfortable with me," you said with a smile and Daehyun thought for awhile. He looked at you shyly and nodded. 

You smiled and jumped up and down like a kid. Then you went and pecked his cheek, "YESS!! He's comfy with me!" Daehyun was shocked and surprised, by what you did. He raised and eyebrow and smiled to himself, and followed after you home. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"OPPPAAASS!' you shouted when you came back home. "WHAT!" Youngjae said covering his ears. You just popped in his room from nowhere and YOungjae looked annoyed. "Oh. SOrry, but DAEHYUN'S COMFY WITH ME!" Youngjae tilted his head and looked at you confused. "Comfy?" you nodded. "He's keeping his mask off now!" you shouted like a little kid, which made him cover his ears again. "No wonder why you're a Yoo." you rolled your eyes and slapped his back.

"Pabo! Well, I gotta do homework before I get detention," you said and closed the door, heading to your room. You closed your door and started doing your homework. When Daehyun entered his room, Youngjae was sitting on his chair, with his arms crossed and eyed Daehyun weirdly. Daehyun raised and eyebrow at him. "Did I do anything wrong?" he looked around. *It's only me in here* 

"You and my cousin...is something going on with you two," he said and Daehyun blinked. "Uhh..no." "Don't lie to me, I want to know everything," Youngjae said standing up and motioning him to sit. "Youngjae, we have nothing going on," he said and YOungjae eyed him even more. "Stop your scary staring too, before I tell her to come and beat you up." "Oh now, you guys are using each other to protect each other, HOW CUTE?" he squealed,which Daehyun covered his ears. 

"Leave me aloneeee..." Daehyun said and walked out of the room covering his ears, while Youngjae was following.

----------------------------------

In your room, you were doing your homework on your desk. You patted your chest and took your medication and returned back to homework. "This is going to be easy," you said cracking your fingers while stretching, then your neck. After 30 minutes, "WHAT THE FRICK?! I DID NOT LEARN THIS IN CLASS!" you shouted angrilly. You were about to murder that geometry book, by throwing it to the wall and breaking it into pieces.

-thump thump- you heard something and looked around to see if there was a mouse in your room, but you heard nothing. -Thump thump- there was the noise again, you went to the window and checked it out. *Who the heck is maki-* "L.joe?!" you shouted from inside. You saw climbing up to your window, you opened and stuck your head out. "What are you doing?" you whispered to him. He looked up and gave you that smile, which would make your heart race, but somehow it didn't.

L.joe climbed up and jumped into your room, which you just looked at him like he was a stupid hobo, trying to rob a house, but couldn't since he didn't know how to. You had your hands on your waist and gave him your what-the-hell-you-doing-here-look. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave you a cheesy smile. You rolled your eyes and went to sit on your chair and tried to focus on your geometry homework.

"What's up with you? You look like you've been trampede by cows," you glared at him. "What?!" you rolled your eyes, shaking your head. "Do you need help?" he asked and you looked at him. You nodded and he scooted you aside. "Here, let the pro handle this," you rolled your eyes.

After what it seems like 2 hours, you finished geometry with the help of L.joe. You stretched and looked at him, he was giving you that adorable look. You had to look away, since you don't love him like that anymore. "Can you leave?" you said pointing to the window. "What?! You want me to jump out of the window and die. I'm not that werewolf from twilight that you girls spazz about," he said and you rolle dyour eyes. "His name is Jacob." "Yeah, well I'm not a professional werewolf, who imprints with a newborn baby." 

"Well, hurry up and get out before I kick you," you threatened him, he had his hands up in surrendering position. "Whatever you say, your mistress," he said bowing down and then laughed. You smiled and slapped his back. "Hurry up and get out. Before my oppas come and kill m-" "Joyeon, who are you talking too," you heard Youngjae's voice. You closed your eyes and sighed. "No one." you motioned to hurry up and leave.  He did an okay sign and put his leg out of the window and gulped, when he saw how high it was. 

He stuck his head back in and looked at you, with a pleading look. "Aniya." Then he looked at your bed and saw that big teddy bear. "You still have the teddy bear I won you from the carnival," he said adn you looked at the teddy bear and then at him. "Yes, well get out." you said and tried to shove him out. Then the door opened, you turned to see Daehyun and Youngjae. Daehyun's heart broke when he saw L.joe in your room. *What is he to her?* he thought. 

"O-oppa, it's not what you think," you said and L.joe waved at him and then jumped. "L.JOE!" you shouted and poked your head out of the window, to see him on the ground. He swiftly landed on his feet, which made you relief. "yah! What was he doing here?" Youngjae questioned you and you pointed to your homework. "Ooooh. Why didn't you ask me?" he said and you facepalmed yourself. "Please get out." you shoved them both out and closed the door. 

"Thank you!" you shouted and went to lay on your bed. You took a deep breath and looked at aegi. You blinked and looked at it, then you noticed something that you haven't noticed before. You saw an evelope underneath its armpit. "What's this?" you grabbed it and looked at it. You started to open it and read it. Your eyes widened and you dropped the envelope. 

'Joyeon, I still love you. So please forgive me. We have to last forever together till the end.'

-L.joe.

You covered your mouth and leaned on your bed, made your back face your bed.

"L.joe, mianhae. I don't love you anymore. I love Daehyun." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since I finished my homework....an UPDATE, WHICH I THINK YOU ALL LIKE SO YEAH. I might be updating a lot tonight, just saying!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33