Phone Call

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

Youngjae and Himchan were cooking in the kitchen, while the others were playing cards. "HYYUUNNGG!! You're making me lose," Zelo threw a tantrum, by stomping his two feet. Jongup was watching these two interestingly. *Hmmm....weird* he thought and walked up to go to the kitchen. "Hyung, are you done yet?" Jongup whined, while walking to his seat. Himchan and Youngjae ignored him and continued cooking. "Since, you're so bored. Go wake up Joyeon and Daehyun." 

Jongup flew from his seat and up the stairs. Zelo and Yongguk's cards flew out of their hands,  when he ran past them. "Dang, that fast road runner!" Zelo just shook his head, while picking up the cards from the ground. Yongguk soon helped him out.

When he got to your room, he knocked on it, but no answer. "Joyeon and Daehyun," he said turning the knob. He slowly did and poked his head in to see you and Daehyun sleeping. *awww!* he thought and tip toed to your bed, where he poked you and DAehyun at the same time. "Pabos wake up, before I get Yongguk Hyung to wake you guys up," he said, but no answer. You stirred in your sleep, which you turned to face Jongup, your eyes were squinty so you just nodded and rubbed your eyes. 

"Coming," you said and sat up. Jongup nodded and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. You looked around and noticed Daehyun sleeping. You shook him to wake up, but no answer. "Pabo, wake up." You grabbed a pillow to hit him with, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you ontop of him. You blinked at what he just did. "What are you doing?" you asked him, but no answer. He pointed to his lips and you smiled. 

You have him a quick peck, but nope....you were surprised at what he was doing. *Pabo! What are you doing?* you thought and tried to push him away, but you just couldn't. But then you two stopped to get some air, "Stop it. We have to eat downstairs," you said and got off the bed quickly. While getting off, you tripped over your blanket and fell on the floor. -THUMP!- "Ow." you rubbed your leg and made your way to the door. Daehyun was just laughing at you. "Yah! Not funny!" you shouted and walked out. 

"My Joyeon is awake," Yongguk shouted and walked to the stairs with his arms opened, but then it fell when you were rubbing your leg. "What happened to you? Did Daehyun do this to you?" he asked and you walked down the stairs. "Depends. He either almost suffocated me or I just tripped on the blanet in my room," you said and YOngguk nodded. "Fine, blame the blanket then," he said and you walked in the kitchen with Zelo.

You and Zelo were cheerfully playing with each other when you had to cough. You coughed in your sleeve and saw blood. Zelo saw this too and looked around to find a napkin. He started to wipe your sweater, but it wouldn't get off. "Zelo-ah, it's okay," you said to him with a smile. Zelo just nodded and Jongup looked at you weirdly. "Are you okay, Joyeon?" Jongup asked and you nodded. "Just tired."

"Food is ready my prettys," Himchan said and placed the food on the table, making you awed at the yummy food in front of you. Daehyun came and sat besides you, where he pecked your cheek. You smiled and fed him some food. He smiled at you and looked at the others. Your smile soon faded and you just looked around you and then at Daehyun. *My babies, what will you do without me, when I'm not here anymore* you thought. Tears were threatening to fall, but soon your phone went off.

"Yobeseyo," your eyes widened when it was the doctor. You looked around you and went outside. "We have a cure for your heart disease/ problem," he said and you smiled. "Really?!" "Yeah, we do, but it's going to take longer then you expect it to be." your covered your mouth when you heard about it. "I'll do it," you said and the doctor gave you the time and date, you should visit him. *Even if it means to leave him and come back* you thought. You closed your phone and walked in slowly then regular.

"Who was that?" Himchan asked and you looked at him. "Umma and Appa," you lied and sat down. "You okay, baby," Daehyun said and you nodded. "Lets continue eating, okay," you said and everyone nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating, you went to your room and locked it. You texted L.joe, so he can meet you up at the hospital tomorrow. You held the phone close to your heart and sighed. "Daehyun, mianhae."   You went to take a shower and then made your way to bed, since you weren't going to school tomorrow. 

"What's up with Joyeon," Youngjae asked and everyone shrugged. "She's been having a lot of mood swings these days," Himchan said and they all looked at him. "DUh! That means she's on her period then," Jongup said and Yongguk facepalmed himself. "This is why a guy a like him, can make the man population look bad," Yongguk said pointing to him. "What!?" Everyone just looked away from him. 

"Well, we have school tomorrow. Lets go to sleep and check up on her tomorrow then," Youngjae said and everyone nodded. "Well, lets go to sleep then." "PEACE" Zelo said and made his way to his room to sleep in. The others did too, soon it was a quiet silent house. How would life be without you in it? Will it become a dead place or will it be like when Zelo was gone?

 

"