Unexpected

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

After what it seems like 3 weeks, it was your 2nd month with B.A.P. You felt sad that you only had a month left to stay with them, but your heart condition was also getting worse. You thought it was nothing, and ignored it for a couple of weeks. You and Daehyun were the lovey dovey couple, but also the lover quarrel's couple, since you get mad at Daehyun easily. 

"Daehyun, why are you in my room," you said sleeping on your bed. Your eyes were closed and Daehyun was waking you up. "Wake up, yeobo." you covered your ears with your pillow. "Leave me alone. I want to sleep," you curled yourself into a ball. Daehyun chuckled and stood up. "Fine, you want the hard way then." he grabbed your blanket and took it off your bed. You shivered from what he did. 

"Yah! Daehyun!" you shouted and sat up. He was just smiling at you. You looked at yourself, you were in a tanktop and shorts. You covered yourself with your hands and then threw a pillow at him. "Pabo! Get out, you ert! OPPASSS! DAEHYUN'S BEING A ERT!" you shouted at the top of your lungs. "No one's gonna listen to y-" "Daehyun!" Youngjae came running in and dragged him by the ear. You were surprised that Youngjae came in, but then started laughing. 

"Even though you both are dating. Please keep the distance between you two," Youngjae said and dragged him out. "Ow. Ow. Sorry. It's not my fault that I'm a guy," he said and Youngjae closed the door, but poked his head back in. "Good morning, baby." "Morning oppa," you said and the door closed. Then you started to cough bad, you pounded your chest. *Wow. I think I should go the doctor soon* you thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey oppas," you said walking down the stairs and to the kitchen. Jongup raised his head up and waved at you. You sat across from him and looked at what he was doing. "What are you doing?" you asked curiously at him. Jongup looked up at you with a smile and showed you what he was doing. "Are you seriously doing a crossword puzzle?" he nodded with a smile. You facepalmed yourself. "Wow. I can't even do that, do you think you can finish that?" Jongup shrugged and went back to working on his crossword. 

"How's my sleepy beauty," Yongguk came in and kissed your forehead. Yongguk and you, now have a brother and sister relationship. Well, more like  an overprotective oppa, who can't stop calling you baby or sleepy beauty. "Good, but Daehyun had to wake me up." you crossed your arms when you saw Daehyun walking to the kitchen and to the fridge. "Oh, so that's why you were yelling? I though little Daehyun and Joyeon were coming," you covered your ears when you heard that. 

Daehyun looked at Yongguk weird and threw a apple at him, but Yongguk caught it right before it got to his face. "Yah! What's with you and wasting food." "What's with you and your weirdness," Daehyun said to him and Yongguk shook his head with a smile. "Ewww...you had to say that in front of my innocent ears," you said to him. Yongguk just nodded. "I want little nieces and nephews." you rolled your eyes. 

"Hurry up and cook, I'm hungry." you told Yongguk, but Himchan came along and started cooking. "Anything for my baby girl," he said and gave you a wink. You just rolled your eyes and shook your head. "Oppa, why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" Himchan just shrugged, while he was starting to cook the eggs. "Because I'm waiting for you. Well, no it's because I want to meet a girl like you," he said and you softened by what he said. 

Himchan never opens about what his heart says, but that's what he said. "Oppa, you will find someone someday. You just have to wait patiently." you said with a smile. Himchan nodded and looked at you. "Yeah, if that Daehyun messes with you. I will beat him up and kick him out of this house," he said and you chuckled. "Why are you both talking about me?" Daehyun came and sat besides you. You laid your head down on his shoulder. "Nothing. Himchan Oppa, just continue to cook." 

"Joyeon!!!" Youngjae called. "Come here." You stood up from your seat and went to Youngjae's room. You stuck your head in his room and saw him looking at you and a laptop. "Neh, oppa." You walked in and closed the door behind you. Youngjae looked at you with worried eyes and then motioned you to come towards him. "Your omma and appa wants to talk with you." you just stood frozen while walking. *Why do they want to talk to me now?* you thought and sat down on his bed. 

The laptop was now on his desk in front of you. Your parents were there, with big smiles on their faces. "Yoo Joyeon!!" your omma shouted with joy. You just looked blank at them. "How are you? We bought you some stuff from Rome here," she said and you just nodded. "I'm doing good." you said with a soft voice. They were so happy that you don't know why, but you felt like you shouldn't be in there life anymore. Then your eyes started to water. "Oh. Joyeon, are you crying?" your appa asked and you wiped your eyes. "Ani, I just miss you guys so much." you said with a smile. Your omma smiled. "We'll come home soon," she said and you nodded. "Well, we gotta go back to work now. We're coming home soon." she said and blew a kiss at you. You smiled and then closed the laptop. 

You turned to Youngjae, who was just watching you. "You okay?" you nodded and walked out of the room. * I need to visit Zelo. * you thought and just suddenly walked out of the house. 

"Where'd Joyeon go?" Jongup asked and YOungjae walked in the kitchen. "She needs to get things off of her mind for awhile," youngjae said and everyone nodded. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking, you were coughing really bad. You covered your mouth and then saw blood. Your eyes widened, *Blood* you thought and then called for your doctor. You got on a bus to the hospital and waited to be called to see the doctor. "Yoo Joyeon." the nurse called and you went and followed after her. After some tests, you were waiting in a room.  

Then the doctor came in and sat down on his moving chair. "Joyeon, right?" he asked and you nodded. "I see you have a heart condition." you nodded. "So is there anything wrong or anything funny happening right now?" you nodded again. "I called you because I just coughed out blood, my coughs have gotten worser. My heart hurts alot afterwards, it feels like I'm going to die," you told him. He was writing stuff down and looked up at you. 

"We need to take your blood test, then you can leave afterwards," he said and you nodded. After your blood test, you thanked him and went to check up on Zelo. But when you got there you saw the most unexpected thing ever, Nana was in there. She was sitting besides him, you leaned on the wall to hear what they were saying, but you slowly left, since you didn't want to get caught. 

When you got home, you were tackled with a hug from behind. "Where were you?" Daehyun asked and you shrugged. "Out for a walk." you lied to him and he nodded. "Did you eat?" you shook your head. "Okay, that's first," he said and you were dragged to the kitchen to eat the plate that was waiting just for you. You laughed at it. The bacon made a smile and the two eggs made the eyes and then two strawberries made the rosy cheeks. "Awww." you smiled and sat down in front of it.

You slowly ate your food, which Daehyun was looking at you eat. "Why are you staring at me when I'm eating?" you said to him and he shrugged. "Just because it's cute," you smiled and shook your head. "I can't eat if you keep on looking at me," you told him and he looked away. *Such a kid*

After eating, Daehyun grabbed your hand and took you out of the house. "Where are we going?" you asked him. "To somewhere special." he said with a finger on his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd update right? or 2nd. I don't know. I is confused, but yeah.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3