Because Of Me

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"Are you Lee Byunghyun?"

With that voice, you looked at your oppas, who were just glaring at L.joe. You took in a deep breath and held your chest. *Heart, be okay, okay* you thought closing your eyes. Youngjae stared down L.joe, who was uncomfortable with his stare. "Yes, this is Lee Byunghyun." With that, Daehyun's heart dropped. *It's all over now. I haven't even confessed my feelings for her* Daehyun thought. He didn't want to look at L.joe or you, so he looked at the ground instead. 

"So you were the one, who hurt my baby," Himchan said and L.joe looked at him. "Baby?" he asked confused. You facepalmed yourself. "Mianhae, L.joe oppa. Himchan oppa calls me baby because he loves me," you said with a small smile and L.joe nodded. "They do know that you're still with me right?" You looked away when he said that. "I don't know about that anymore," you said and L.joe looked at you.

Then the doctor came out from the ER room, which made everyone stand up. "Who's the brother or are you all his family?" they all nodded. You then looked at Yongguk, you noticed that his eyes were puffy. *Was Oppa crying?* you thought and shook that out of your head.

"How is he, Doctor?" Jongup asked and he sighed. "The good news is that he's fine, but the bad news is that he might be in acoma," your heart sanked when you heard that. *Acoma?* Yongguk couldn't hold his tears in, that he punched the wall once more and Himchan came to stop him before the security was sent to him out. "Zelo, why?" Yongguk cried. The doctor sighed and walked away from the crying group.

You clutched your shirt, your heart was starting to hurt. "Zelo, mianhae," you said and closed your eyes. The tears fell down your eyes, stopping nonstop. *Everything is because of me. if I wasn't here, he wouldn't be in this condition* you thought. L.Joe came besides you and helped you up, but you looked at him. You pushed his hands off of you and walked over to your B.A.P oppas. L.joe blinked at what you did. *She did lose hope in me. * L.joe's face dropped. He slowly made his way out. *I won't lose hope. I will win her heart back* he thought, while walking back.

When you were walking to your oppas, Youngjae held his arms open for you to embrace. You were slowly walking to him, breathing hard. *Because of me, Zelo is in this position. If i wasn't here or at the club, nothing would've happened, but because of me. Zelo's in acoma* Daehyun eyed you suspicously, while you were walking towards them. Your face was getting pale, your hand was still over your heart, and it looked like you were breathing hard. *Don't tell m-* You then out, while walking, where Daehyun came and caught you.

Everyone's head looked up to see you in Daehyun's arms. "Joyeon," he called out, but no answer. He your cheek to wake up, but nothing. "Somebody help me!" he shouted and everyone turned to you and Daehyun. A doctor came and checked on you. "What happened?" he asked and Daehyun shook his head. "She just fainted when she was walking," Daehyun said and the doctor, came and carried you to a room.

"What happened to her?" Yongguk asked and Himchan shrugged. "Why is today such a bad day," Jongup said and Youngjae patted his back. "I need to go check on my cousin," he said and ran after you and Daehyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with her," Daehyun asked the doctor. The doctor looked at his clip board and then at Youngjae and Daehyun. "She's in shock from what happened. I guess she went through alot right. Well, she needs to be stress free from all of this. So when she wakes up, please make her happy. Her heart condition is getting worse too, so make her take her medication," the doctor said and they nodded. He patted Daehyun's shoulder and walked away.

Youngjae and Daehyun walked in the room, to see you sleeping with IV needles in your arm. "Why does she look like an angel everytime I see her," Daehyun said and Youngjae smiled. "She got her good looks from me." Youngjae smiled a little, but Daehyun just glared at him, like he was stupid. Youngjae coughed and then looked away. Daehyun sat besides you and your cheek with his thumb. 

"I know you like her," Youngjae said and Daehyun ignored him. "You should confess to her before its too late." Daehyun shivered by the thought of that. "Just shut up, Yoo Youngjae." Youngjae rolled his eyes and went to check up on the others. Daehyun heard the door closed and then looked at you. "When will I be able to confess to you?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

You slowly opened your eyes to see Daehyun looking at you. He wasn't wearing his mask anymore, which made you smile a little. You then looked around and noticed that you weren't in your room. "What happened," you asked him. "You fainted when you were walking to Youngjae, so yep." you just nodded at him. Then it was quiet. It was really dark outside, and the moon was shining in the window.

"Oppa, how's Zelo?" you asked. You wanted to make sure he was alright and that everything was a dream. Daehyun looked at you. "He's still in acoma, like you heard before you fainted. But since then I haven't checked on him. The others are still there," he said and you gripped the blankets hard. Tears were coming down your face. 

"It's because of me that he's like this. If I wasn't here in the first place then everything would've been fine," you said. "If I wasn't here, he wouldn't be at the club. Then he wouldn't have saved me from her." *No, if you weren't here. I wouldn't have met you and fall in love with you.* You kept saying things of what would happened if you weren't here, which made Daehyun angry. 

"Stop it. Stop blaming yourself," he shouted and you stopped to look at him. He cupped your face and wiped your tears with his two thumbs. Your heart started racing when he wiped your tears.  "Stop blaming yourself. If you weren't here I wouldn't have met you or anything. My life wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. I think I've fallen for you," he said and time froze when he said that.

*Did he say that he loved me?* "I know, I may be stupid but I've fallen for you. I remember how I met you?" you remembered it to. "I kicked your shin, because you wouldn't let me in," you said with a small smile on yours and his face. "Yeah and I think I still have a bruise from that," he joked and a smile came on your face. "i want to see you smile, just like that," he said with a big smile. *Daehyun, this is why I love you. I think I've fallen for you too* 

He just smiled at you, like a crazy person. Then out of nowhere, you pecked his cheek, which left him shocked. You shyly looked away from what you did. Daehyun touched his cheek, where you kissed it and looked at you with a weird smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Daehyun came by your ear and whispered, "I know you like me too." You pushed him away from you and he fell to the floor. 

"Never underestimate my reflexes," you said and then the door opened, to see Yongguk, Himchan, and Jongup there. They blinked at you and Daehyun, who was on the floor. "Did something happen here?" Himchan said pointing at you and Daehyun. "We wanted to check on you two, but I guess you're okay, so bye!" Yongguk said and Jongup smiled evilly at you. Yongguk was walking out and Jongup was eyeing you two, Himchan was still there crossing his arms. Yongguk came back and dragged him away. "Good night." Yongguk smiled, with a wave and closed the door. 

You and Daehyun blinked at the door. You looked at Daehyun and then covered yourself with the blanket. "Night!!" you shouted and Daehyun chuckled. "Night, Jooyeon," he said and went to the coach to sleep. For the while night, you could not sleep because Daehyun was there sleeping. Your heart was pounding really fast. *Why did I kiss him?* you thought, but a smile appeared on your face, while you were sleeping.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved your comments! NANA Is evil. I love how you all want to kill her so bad! I would too! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

Comment & subscribe <3

3rd update!!!