Dinner

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You were led to the table, by Daehyun. He interlaced your fingers together and you were surprised by his sudden action, but you were smiling, like crazy. "I see you smiling like a freak," he said and you playfully hit his shoulder. "Yah. It's not my fault that someone is making me smile, like a freak," you replied to him and he shook his head. "Ladies first," he said motioning to your seat. You chuckled and sat down on the chair, where he pushed your seat it. "Woah, such a gentleman," you said and he smiled, while walking to his seat. 

"Yeah, you never noticed before," he said and you blinked at him, shaking your head. "Nope. Since you were always mean to me." Daehyun shook his head with a smile. "Well, dinner should be coming n-" out of nowhere, the others appeared giving you both food. You chuckled and looked at Himchan, who was mumbling. "You look like you're in a bad mood," you said and he set your food down. He gave you a small smile. "Hey, hey. Your on a date with me," he said and you chuckled at him. "Daehyun, stop being so possessive," Yongguk said, walking away. Daehyun shooed them all away quickly. 

When they left, Daehyun changed of heart looking at you. "Bipolar much," you said and he gave you a look. "You should eat, before the food gets cold," he said and you looked at your plate. You grabbed your fork and took a bite out of it. "SO YUMMY!" you said and Daehyun smiled wide. "Yeah, I knew you would love it, since I made it." you were surprised when he said that. You were about to spit out your food, but you went  to choking mode. "You okay," Daehyun said, coming up and patted your back. He handed you a cup of water, which you took 3 sips and stopped. "You made this!" you shouted at him and he blinked at you with wide eyes. 

"What? You don't believe? You can go ask Jongup and Youngjae,"he said...you eyed him like a detective. He had a serious face on, but you couldn't see any lying. "Fine, I believe you." you said and continued eating your food. 15 minutes later, you covered your mouth from burping. "Burping?" he asked and you nodded. You blew your cheeks out from burping. Then you stood up and started to jump up and down. 

"What are you doing?" Daehyun raised an eyebrow at you in amusement. "I need to stop myself from burping. It's annoying. And this is what I always do when I need to get rid of something," you said while jumping up and down, around like a little kid. "WAITERS!!!" Daehyun suddenly shouted and out of nowhere, Jongup and Youngjae appeared out of nowhere. "Yes." Daehyun pointed to the food on the table. "Oh." They suddenly hurried up and cleaned it up. 

"I don't want to do this!?" Yongguk shouted, while being pushed by Himchan. You stopped jumping and looked at them curiously. "Shut up, Hyung! Hurry up! It's there romantic date here, so sing a beautiful song!" Himchan pushed him and he was in front of you and Daehyun. Daehyun looked at his hyungs in amusement. Yongguk looked at you, then at Daehyun, then at Himchan. *I'm gonna kill this a!* he thought and sighed. Himchan did a fist pump in success. 

Youngjae and JOngup were looking at their hyungs laughing. "I can't believe he's actually gonna do this." Youngjae laughed and Jongup held his stomach from laughing to much. Soon, Yongguk cleared his throat, you were sitting down besides Daehyun. He had his arms around your shoulder, which made you uncomfortable for awhile, but you got used to it. 

When Yongguk started to sing, you thought he would have a beautiful singing voice, that would make girls fall in love with him. But in reality, you covered your ears from his hoarse, cracky voice. Daehyun made a face when he started to sing, Himchan was behind Yongguk, laughing. He was on the ground, laughing, and pounding his fist on the ground.  *Kim Himchan. You are going to die* 

"O-O-Oppa, you can stop now," you said with your ears covered. You flinched at his voice, when he was trying to sing Park Bom's Don't cry. Daehyun held you close and was looking for something to throw at Yongguk. *Ah, there it is* Daehyun grabbed a cup that was on the table, Yongguk saw and ran for it. "I'm not gonna get wet, so leave me alone!" Yongguk shouted and Daehyun held the cup close to him. Now the only thing, they could hear was Himchan's laughing. 

"Yes. Yeobo, I give you permission," you said like you were a princess. Daehyun smiled and threw the cup and water came out, making Himchan wet in a flash. Soon, Daehyun grabbed your hand and dragged you away. "YAH!" they could hear Himchan's voice. "YOU EVIL COUPLE! WHAT'S WITH ME GETTING BULLIED!?" You laughed with Daehyun and went inside the house.

When you got inside, Daehyun sat down and held you in his arms. You were surprised by his actions. "Even though, we became a couple tonight. Just want you to know that I'm happy to have you in my arms right now. I've always wanted to have you in my arms, no one can take my spot." You smiled and softened by his words. *Jung Daehyun, why are you so sweet?* 

You and Daehyun stayed in that position till you both went to sleep. The others came in the livingroom and spied on you two. "Those two lovebirds, I knew they would be together from the moment she stepped in this house," Yongguk said, with a proud smile. His three dongsaengs looked at him, and gave him an-are-you-kidding-look. "Who the heck was the one, who wanted to marry her?" Youngjae said and Yongguk looked at him.

"When did I say that," Yongguk said looking away. He walked away, leaving those three spying on you two. "Lets blackmail them," Himchan said and they all nodded. "Wait, but it wouldn't work, since they're dating though," Jongup said and they looked at him in disbelief. "You dumb freak, why are you so smart?" Himchan said scratching his head.

"let's go to sleep anyways, since we have school," Himchan said and they all nodded. "Yah! Go to sleep! Don't even think of waking up my princess," Daehyun shouted and those three ran to their rooms and closed the door. Daehyun smiled and snuggled into you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!! AHHH!! HAHA! I DON't know if I will be updating often, since I have to do a take home test and a project. This is what happens when you're in HS.