Detective Much?!

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"I'm done with the pancakes!" Himchan shouted from the kitchen. Daehyun walked down the stairs and everyone's eyes were on him. "Something up?" Yongguk asked and Daehyun shook his head. "Something is wrong with her though?" Youngjae said to the others.

"Why are we caring about her anyways??!" Yongguk shouted and Youngjae looked at his hyung. "Because you love me." Youngjae said and put his hands by his face to make him look pretty. "Yeah right?!" Yongguk said and pushed him away. "BUt you guys care for my dongsaneg though." Youngjae batted his eyelash.

"Ew...don't do that," Jongup said and closed his eyes.

"What I know I look cute?" Youngjae said and the others shook their heads to the brain of the group. "PALI! COME EAT!" They all heard Himchan yell. So they went to the kitchen and started eating the food that himchan made.

While they were chewing their foods, you were still in you room. *I don't know what to do anymore* you thought and slowly stood up, but you felt kind of weird. "Why do I feel so woozy?" You said and made your way to your bed. -PLOP!- you landed on the ground besides your bed. Your head and side was leaning aganst your bed.

"What was that?" Himchan siad and everyones head plopped up. "Jooyeon's room." They all scrambled to your room. "Myy baby!" Himchan ran the fastest even though he doesn't know anything about you.

Youngjae pushed himchan away from the doorknob. "Die if you touch her." He threatened and himchan stepped away from the door. When he turned the knob, it was locked. "Darn it, she lockedthe door." Yongguk came and pushed yongjae and the young ones back.

" I got this." Yongguk charged to the door, but it opened. Yongguk ran and fell on the floor. You looked at the weird. "What are you guys doing inn my room?" You asked, but youngjae gave you a serious look. "What was that sound?" You looked at him funny. "What noise? I think you're hearing things?"

You walked to your bed, but you were unbalanced with your walking. You felt your heart. *this can't be happening again?* you thought and fell on your knees. "Jooyeon!" Youngjae shouted and went to you. "What's happening?" Zelo shouted. He was scared, even though he knew you for 3 hours he didn't want to lose a noona.

Youngjae saw you sweat and shivering at the same time. "Oppa, get my medication in my suitcase," you said and youngjae left you and ran to your suitcase. He was searching through everything until he saw your medication.

He ran back and gave it to you. You opened it with shaky hands and ate 2 pills, then you slowly closed your eyes. *ani, she can't be dead* he thought. You were actually calming down from all these effects.

"You can't die on me!!!" Youngjae shouted while hugging you. You opened one eye and looked at him weird. "Yah! Who told you I was dying?" You said and sat up. You shook your head from the dizziness and looked at the rest of the guys. They had a concern look on their faces, but not sure of daehyun, since he was wearing a mask. "What? I didn't die."

---------------------------

You were in the kitchen with the boys all giving you food to eat. "Yah. You know this won't help right?" You said to them, but they ignored you.

"Noona, your an angel to me. So I will give you one more pancake to eat," zelo said and you blinked, then at the plate of6 pancakes.

"What happened back there?" Yongguk asked while you were eating. You took a bite out of a pancake and looked at him.

"A problem I've had for..." you thought. *since he came in my life* "since?" Jongup asked. You looked at him and shook your head. "You guys don't need to know." You dug back in your food.

"Yah. Jooyeon, does aunty and uncle know about this?" Youngjae asked and you ignored him. You just kept eating. Daehyun suspected something is probably wrong wuth you, but you just won't reveal it. When you finished the 6 pancakes within 15 minutes, yongguk grabbed you by the shoulders and carried you to the livingroom. He set you down on the coach across from all the boys.

"Can I leave?" You asked, but youngjae slammed his hand on the table, which meant 'no.' "If you want to survive, you must answer all of our questions TRUTHFULLY!" Jongup said and you gulped.

You felt like you were a victim of a crime. All of their eyes were on you. "What happened in you room?" Youngjae asked. You looked away from him and closed your eyes. *I can't tell him* "yah. That's hard. Let's start with the basics," himchan asked and smiled at you. *thank you, erted freak*

"Okay, well what's your name, age, and ideal guy?" Himchan asked.you blinked and played with your fingers. "My name is Jooyeon, same last name as oppa there, Yoo. I am 16 years old and do I have to answer that last question?" Youngjae punched his hyungs shoulder and he nodded. "Well...a guy who knows how to make me smile. He knows me so well that even when I smile he knows that I'm still going through a lot of pain. A guy who won't let me go easily. He knows the right thing to say when I need. He must have awesome hair too." You said and himchan was couting on his fingers.

"I am that guy, that you are looking for," himchan said, but zelo came and kicked his hyung from behind, which made himchan fall face first on the ground. You blinked and then was preparing fot the next question.

"Uhh...how are you and youngjae related? He looks nothing like you," yongguk said and you smiled to that. "Haha. I agree. We look nothing alike, bujt we have the same personality kind of. Its weird, but its fun making fun of the smart freak." You said and smiled.

"Ah. So we have a lot in common then. Yoo jooyeon, would you like to become my wife?" Yongguk asked out of the blue. He grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes passionately.

"NOOOOOO! HE IS NEVER GOING TO BE MY COUSIN IN LAW" youngjae shouted and removed his hands from yours. "Yeahh..I'm too young to marry." You said and slowly removed your hand from his.

"Okay, next question?" You raised an eyebrow, confused. Jongup came in front of youngjae and yongguk. They were glaring at each other. "Uhh...jooyeon. hmm...what happened to you when we were at the dubbukki store?" He asked and you held your breath. *I knew this was gonna happen*

You scratched your head and then looked down at the ground. "Well let's just say I fell in love before." You said and they all turned to you. "What?! My baby's heart was taken before," himchan saidand ddaehyun came along, pushed himchans head. "Yah! Why do I get bullied?" "Well let's just say, your the dumb one," youngjae said and they turned their attention to you.

"How come I didn't know about this relationship?" Youngjae said and you rolled your eyes. "You were distant from me and yeah. I had no one, except my friends." They all nodded.

"So what happened back in your roon?" Zelo asked. "I have a heart condition. Let's just say that. I'm not proud of it, but I have a heart condition." Youngjae and zelo ran and hugged you. Jongup came up behind you and hugged you from there.

Then you heard sniffles, which you knew was youngjae's. "Oppa, I won't die. I'm still alive. I just won't be active like when we were small," you said with a smile.

"I didn't even know my dongsaeng was going through a lot of pain in the past," he said and you nodded. "Wait, I don't remember the smart youngjae was crying. He never cried when he was small. He thought he was so strong that he would become superman." You said and everyone laughed with a smile.

"How could the brain be superman when he can't fly or beat jongup from an arm wrestle," yongguk said and you laughed. "He's weak, like when he was small." You said and youngjae tried to cover your mouth, but you wanted to change the atmosphere. Daehyun, smiled from behind his mask.

"How did you become an angel?" You all heard and turned to daehyun. "You talk?"

-------------------------

Chapter 4 is up. I'm on my phone doing this since my mom broke my laptop..sooo yeah. ENJOOOYY! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! <3