Are They Dating?

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

The next morning, you snuggled in your comfy pillow. *Comfy pillow, why are you so comfy?* you thought and hugged it tighter, but when you heard a 'hmm.' You sat up and looked to your left and saw Daehyun, sleeping peacefully. He had one of his hands behind his head and the other was around you. *What just happened?* you scratched your head, and slowly got up, but was pulled back down. -OOF!-

"Where do you think you're going?" Daehyun said with his eyes closed. "Getting ready for school, why?" "No, but don't do that. I was in peaceland," he said and sat up. You got yourself off of him and sat up. You stood up and stretched. "Love birds, get ready for school," Yongguk said walking past the livingroom and to the kitchen. You nodded and walked to your room. Daehyun ran out of nowhere and carried you up the stairs, bridal style. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" you shouted at him. Daehyun gave you smile and continued walking to your room. "I need my princess to get ready quicker, since we're going to be late in 15 minutes," Daehyun said placing you down. Your eyes widened when you heard the time. You ran inside your room and started searching for your uniform. 

"Where could it be?!" you shouted and started to throw clothes at the other direction. Daehyun watched you with an eyebrow raised. "Isn't it hanging on your bed," he said and you looked at your bed. There it was, hanging perfecting on the side of your bed. You sighed and grabbed it. You went to Daehyun and gave him a quick peck and closed the door. "THANK YOU!" you shouted and started to change. Daehyun was shocked at your action, but he smiled. *We are such a cute mushy couple* 

After 5 minutes, you ran down the stairs with your bag, Daehyun was already down at the stairs waiting for you. You were fixing your hair and Daehyun grabbed your hands from fixing your hair. "You look perfect, babe." he said, which made you blush. "Oppa, komawo." you said with a smile and he held out his hand for you to hold. You hesitated for a bit, but then held it.

"Let's go before we're really late," he said and you nodded. Youngjae walked out of the kitchen with messy hair. He scratched  his head and then looked up at you two. "Awww...those two love birds." they he looked at your uniforms. "AHHH SCHOOL!" he shouted and ran to his room to get changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you and Daehyun got to school, people were looking at you two interlacing hands. "Are they going out?" you could hear down the halls, when  you were walking with Daehyun next to you. He could see that you were uncomfortable with this. He stopped, which made you stop. He made you face him, you looked at him and then away from him. He leaned in close to you, "No matter what, don't ever listen to what they say." YOu nodded at his words and he walked you to your class. 

At your class, people stared at you two. JR raised an eyebrow at you two. *OOOO!! Couple!* he thought and watched you peck his cheek. Then you came walking to your seat, where girls were giving you the 'look.' JR pulled you down to your seat and you looked at him. "What was that for?" you asked him and he gave you a smile. "You and that Daehyun dude, are you guys dating?" he asked and you played with your fingers. 

"YAh! Tell your oppa," he said and you looked at him. "Neh." was all you said and JR smiled. "CONGRATS!" he shouted, which made people look at you and him. You facepalmed yourself, from getting the attention. "Would you please shut up?" you said to him, but he didn't. "I'm so happy. I don't know what to say. We should celebrate on Friday for you two," he said and you shook your head. 

"You guys don't have to. Daehyun and I already did, by having dinner," you said and JR turned to you. "Chinja?!" you nodded at him with a smile. "You should tell me all about it," he said and you gave him a weird look. "Bwoh? I know I'm not a girl, but I'm interested in these kinds of stuff," he said and you thought about it for awhile. "Okay. " That's where you started to tell him about what was happening and JR had his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand. "Wah, Daehyun is so romantic," he said and you looked at him weird again. "I'm not gay!" he raised his hands up in surrendering mood. You just shook your head with a smile on it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lunchtime)

At lunch, you were sitting with Nu'est, until someone came and sat besides you. *Who the frick is besides m-* "Daehyun," you said and he gave you a smile. "Bwoh? You don't want me to sit right next to you. Okay, fine." he said, picking up his tray about to leave, but you pulled him back down. "Ani, I thought you were a stalker, creeper, who was 80 years old, who was trying to me," you said and he just nodded. Nu'est looked at you and then at Daehyun. "You didn't tell them." you shook your head. 

"Tell us what?" Ren asked and you looked at him. Daehyun put an arm around your shoulder. "We're together," he said and they just blinked at what Daehyun said. "Oppas, are you guys okay?" you asked them and Minhyun looked at you. "Congrats!" they all said together, which made you blink at them. "You guys are so bipolar," you said and they gave you a look. 

People walking past your table, where now talking about you and Daehyun, if you were dating or not. You gulped and looked down at your food. Daehyun saw this and grabbed your hand. He then stood up on the chair and got everyone's attention. "HELLO!" he said and everyone looked at him. He cleared his throat and touched his face. For one thing, he didn't have his mask on anymore, because of you. 

"I want everyone to stop talking about me and my girlfriend here. If you can see we are dating, if you mess with her, you mess with me and B.A.P and her Nu'est Oppas/friends," Daehyun said and everyone looked at you. Nu'est all stood up and looked at everyone, like they were prison guards on duty. "So for now, please leave us in peace. We're a regular normal couple, so yeah." he said and then sat down, pulling you down with him, but then he stood back up, pulling you up. 

"Oh yeah, one thing to make it official," Daehyun then kissed you out of the blue, which made your eyes wide. Then he looked at you and smiled. "Now everyone knows that she belongs to me and only me." you were still blank, which when he pulled you down to sit, he your face. You turned to him and punched his shoulder. "YAH!Yah! Why'd you do that?" you started to punch him and Daehyun just looked at you weird. "Ow. Ow Ow, why are you hitting me? I did it because I love you," he said, which made you stop.

Nu'est on the other hand, slowly got up and slowly walked away, leaving you two alone on the table. He held your hand and you looked down at your hands that were interlaced. "I don't want anyone to hurt you, since I can only be the only one who can hurt you," he said and you looked at him. "Are you kidding me?" you said with a raised eyebrow. He laughed at you and then you pulled away from him, but he still made you face him. "I'm not kidding anymore. I really want to protect you, since now you're mine. Even though you may look tough, you're gentle and sensitive in the inside," he said and you looked at him.

*Jung Daehyun, why do you always want to make me cry?* you thought and bit your lip from crying. "Yah, are you crying?" he asked and you shook your head at him. "Then why the red eyes," you looked at him and punched him one last one and got up, walked away from him and out of the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Nana heard the news, she wanted to rip your head off right there in the crowd. She held her plastic cup in her hand, she clenched her hands into a fist and broke the cup. "Yoo Joyeon, you stole my Daehyun away from me," she shouted. The girls were trying to calm her down, but nothing worked. It was like Nana, was at a rampage right now. It was like a devil, who can't be controlled anymore. Nana was now on the ground on her knees, laughing like a manic. "Yoo Joyeon, get ready for your death bed." 

L.joe looked at you, who just got kissed. *Reminds me of the times of us* he thought. He held his hand over his heart and leaned on the wall. He then slid down and looked up at the ceiling. "My heart hurts so much right now." L.joe couldn't do anything, but bear with the pain he was going with right now. *What am I supposed to do now?* he thought.

You ran out of the cafeteria and out of the school, with of couse, Daehyun following you. *That big jerk. I want to punch him so bad right now* you thought. You went to sit on a picnic table out in front of the school. Daehyun plopped down besides you. "Why the sad face?" he asked and you gave him a blank face. *Because of you, you dumb idiotic freak.* 

"Did I do anything wrong?" Daehyun said grabbing your hand and holding it. You looked at him, with a straight face. "Of course, you did. You dumb mask freak," you said to him and he chuckled at your anger. "Bwoh? It's not funny." you puffed your cheek out and Daehyun pinched. "Yah, don't be mad anymore. I love you too much to see your cute face mad," he said with a smile on it. You bit your lip from smiling, which you couldn't. "Pali, I want to see my princess smile," he said and you looked away with a smile on your face. 

"See! I'm a pro, I can make you smile," he said and you looked at him. "It's because you're my boyfriend, you freak," you said and stuck your tongue out at him. "Oh and why did you even walk out," he asked and you looked down at your hands. "It was because I've never felt someone protect me like this before, except for L.joe and Youngjae," you said to him and looked at him. Daehyun just looked at your face, he smiled when he saw your smile. 

"You know what. Don't even act cheesy in front of me. You make me blush, smile, and embarass to much," you said to him, but he just smiled at them. "You know your eyes are so beautiful, like chocolate," he said and you laughed looking away. "Yah! Didn't I warn you," you satd to him, but he kept bugging you. From afar, Nana and L.joe were just watching you. Nana was about to go over there and take Daehyun away from you. L.joe just had his head hung down. He sighed and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3 MY SUBBIES!!!