*dont know what to name this*

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

The next morning, you were woken up from someone poking your face. "Jooyeon?" someone called, you faced the other way, making your back face him. "Jooyeon, pali. You have school," Youngjae said and you groaned. You sat up and turned to look at him. "5 more minutes..." you said and laid back down on the bed. Youngjae chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yah! I mean it. Do you want me to get Himchan and Yongguk Hyung?" With that you sat straight up.

"I'm up!" you then got out of bed, but fell off and rubbed your head. Youngjae just walked out laughing. You scrunched up your nose and went to the bathroom to get cleaned and ready for school. You tied y0ur hair up and then wore your uniform. "There." you went to the mirror and looked at yourself. *I swear this skirt is too short!* You shrugged and walked downstairs with your backpack in hand.

---------------------------------------------

"I don't wanna go to school. It's so boring and whatever!" Zelo said pouting in the kitchen. "Maknae, you better or you will never see Jooyeon ever again," Yongguk threatened and with the thought of you. Zelo smiled and jumped in his seat. "AHH! My JOOYEON!" he shouted and ran to hug you. You were surprised by his hug, so you hugged him back.

"What are you doing?" Himchan appeared out of nowhere and separated you and Zelo. "Arms length apart," he said and you rolled your eyes. "Yes, teacher." "Nice job!" he said adn you smiled at him. "Hive five." you both high fived and Himchan rolled his eyes, while walking to his seat.

"Yongguk umma, what are you cooking?" you askedhim and Yongguk turnedto you, while wearing an apron. "Let's see........how about a eggs and bacon," he said adn you nodded. "Yes!! THAT SOUNDS YUMMY!" you said and then Youngjae came and messed up your hair. "Yahhhh!" "Hyung! Don't do that. You're ruining her beautiful hair!" Zelo said and you looked ta him. "AWWW!" you pinched his cheeks and then Himchan came back.

"ARMS LENGTH APART!" he said and you pushed him away by the face. "DOONNEE!!" Yongguk shouted and in front of you, were 7 plates of eggs and bacon. Daehyun walked in adn sat across from you, which you blinked at him. "WHen did you come here?" you asked tilting your head and Daehyun looked at you. *Why does she have to be so cute in front of me?* he thought. "Since 1 minute ago." You just nodded and started to dig in the breakfast.

"WahhH! Yongguk Oppa, I didn't know you could cook. Do you think your fangirls know that you cook?" you said to him, without looking up. "Ani. I will never let them try my food because it ruins my image," he said adn you smiled. "Wow, you care about your image so much," you said and Yongguk nodded.

"YAHHH!! You didn't tell me that you guys weren't eating," Jongup shouted while running down to sit besides you. His hair was still messy, so he probably just woke up, which made you mess up his hair even more. "Bwoh?!" he said and you smiled. "Aniiiiii....I just wanted to mess with your hair." Jongup smiled and continued eating the food.

------------------------------------------------------------

"BYYEE!" you shouted when you were finished eating. "Time to leave you guys! BYE!" you ran out the door and bumped into someone. He chuckled and you looked up. * JR Oppa?* "YAH! JOOYEON!!!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING WITH YOU TOOO!" Himchan shouted and stopped when he saw JR in front of you. Everyone else stopped and just stared at JR like he was a rare specie.

"What are you doing here?" Himchan asked and JR smirked. "Well, I came to get Joyeon. Do you have a problem with it?" he said to them and you looked at them both. *A bad aura here* you gulped and closed your eyes. *Please don't let anything bad happen* Then out of the blue, someone grabbed your hand and your eyes opened.

"Daehyun Oppa what are you doing?" you said, you were walking away from JR and the other oppas. *There goes Daehyun. You go Daehyun* Youngjae thought with a smile, but then a smirk when it came to JR. You then looked at Daehyun from the side. *What is he thinking in that mind of his?* you thought.

Then JR and B.A.P split up, it seemed like those two can never get along.

-----------------------------------------

At school, people were looking at you and Daehyun weird. They all tiltedtheir heads and looked at your hands, they were interlaced together. *What are they looking at?* Daehyun thought and looked down to both of your hands. He blinked and smiled behind that mask of his, then looked at your face. You were still clueless on what they were looking at. "Daehyun, what are they looking at?" you asked him, but he shook his head, since he wanted to hold your hand more.

"Oppa, I have to get to class," you said, but Daehyun brought you somewhere instead of your classroom. You two were going up the stairs and when he opened the door, you both were on the roof. Your eyes widened when you saw the view, even though it was the morning, the view was still beautiful. "Wahhh..." your eyes shined like a little kid getting candy, which made Daehyun smile behind that mask of his.

Then you turned and looked at him, his gaze was on you and then he turned away, which made you chuckle. *Pabo, I caught you looking at me.* you thought with a smile and then you leaned on the railing. "Its so pretty up here," you said to him. *Yeah it sure is* he thought. "Daehyun, when will you ever take off your mask. I want to see how you look like when you dont have your mask on." He looked down, not wanting to answer that.

"Whenever I'm ready," he said and you lifted your head and looked at him. "I bet you will fall for me, if I take it off." you blinked at him. "How will I know? I haven't even seen your face," you said to him and stuck out your tongue.

He lightly hit your head. "Pabo, you will one day. Even though, my whole face isn't showing. If you look at my eyes, you can tell that I am handsome," he said and you looked at him, which he also looked at you too. Your heart started beating and so did Daehyun's, which he blinked and looked away.

"I see the other oppas," you said and pointed at Zelo, who was on his skateboard, but stopped and looked up at the roof. "JOOYEOOONN!" He shouted and waved at you. You waved back at him. *I wish our moments would be longer* Daehyun thought and sighed. Then you turned to the door, daehyun reached out his hand to get it, but you already left. "Aish...when will I be able to confess my feelings to you," Daehyun sighed and turned to look at the view.

-----------------------------

You ran and looked both ways to check if Zelo was anywhere in sight. While walking, someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the girl's bathroom. "Yah! Let me go!" You shouted at the girl, who was pulling you.

When you got to the bathroom, the girl pushed you to the center and your eyes widened to see a group of girls, some leaning and blocking the exit. You gulped and closed your eyes. *please, help me. What do they want?* you thought.

"Hey! YOU!" A girl came out and you opened your eyes to see her walking towards you. She was really pretty, tall, probably can be a model, but her personality was ugly. "Nana, you go talk to her and show her who's boss around here," one girl said and the girl in front of you smirked. *oh..her name must be nana.*

"I want you to stay fr-" "you want me to stay away from Daehyun, JR, and B.A.P right? Well, I'm sorry I can't do that. " nana blinked and looked at her girls. "Woah. Well why can't you do that?" You blinked at her. "Well like in dramas, I don't wat to get beaten up because I know I can beat you up. And then the hot guys comes and sees what's wrong and they take revenge for what you've done to me," out of nowhere a slap came across your cheek.

Everyone in the bathroom gasped. You touched your right cheek and turned to face Nana. She was fuming, you can see steam come out of her ears if you see closely. "How dare you talk to me like that!?" You smirked and let go of your cheek. "Just because I'm Youngjae's cousin, doesn't make me stupid."

"Hey where'd Jooyeon go?" Youngjae asked Daehyun, who was walking around with hishands in his pocket. "Mwoh? I thought she went to you guys," daehyun said getting worried. "Hyung! I can't find Jooyeon!" Zelo said to them. Then people started running to the girls bathroom.

"What's happening over there," youngjae asked and zzelo already walked over there. "Where are the others?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae shrugged.

"What are you doing to me?!" You shouted at Nana. She smirked and pushed you out of the bathroom, where there was a circle of students surrounding you. *what is she trying to do?*

She slapped you on the left cheek, where your mouth widened at what she did again. Students around started to gossip about what she did. Nana smirked. "Well, look at this . Holding Daehyun's hand and then looking for Zelo. Would it be JR next where you sleep with him?" Everyone gasped.

"A ?" People started saying. "No wonder why she has been with BAP and Nuest." You closed your eyes and started to take deep breaths. *don't beat her up even though she's right in front of your face.* -SLAP- came on to your right cheek.

"Are you gonna stay away from Daehyun or not?" She asked you with an innocent face. You clenched your fist and spitted in her face. "No!" You grabbed her arm and pulled her over you, where she soon was onn the ground.

"You can't tell me wat to do. I'm younjae's cousin, and you will never tell me what to do." You said and then Zelo came and pushed you off of Nana. You blinked at what Zelo did.

"You can't do that. Jooyeon." Zelo said and started to help Nana up. "What happened to your face?" Youngjae asked looking at your cheeks. "Zelo, help me. That beast hurt me," nana said innocently to zelo. You bit your lips from crying. *I'm gonna kill her one day*

"Are you listening to me?" Younghae asked and you pushed him away. *why is it all happening all over again?*

--------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3