Who is She?

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"YAH! YOO JOOYEON! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" you heard Youngjae shout. You covered your face with your pillow and when the school part came in your mind, you threw you pillow and got out of your bed, tripping on your blanket you fell on the ground. -THUMP!- "Ow," you rubbed your head and went to find your uniform.

"Yah! What's happening in there?! Did you faint again!?" he shouted even more. "ANIII!" you shouted and quickly wore your uniform. You went to wash your face, brush your teeth, and comb your long dark bown hair. You then went to the mirror and looked at yourself. *I swear this skirt is too short on me* you thought, but shrugged it off. You grabbedyour bag and openedthe door.

"Jooyeon, you know we have 5 mi- WOAAH~" Youngjae said and looked at you from top to bottom. You bit your lip and pushed him away. "i want breakfast," you said and went down the stairs with your backpack on.

"Is Jooyeon up yet?!" Yongguk shouted frustrated. Then they heard footsteps coming down, they turned and looked at you. Yongguk smiled and Himchan quickly ran besides Yongguk adn leaned on him. "I think I'm going to faint," Himchan said, but Yongguk pushed him and he fell on the ground. "Ow. I didn't want to kiss the ground."

You then went to the kitchen, where Zelo adn Jongup were. They turned and looked up at you. Their mouths opened and you blinked at them, but you walked past them and grabbed a bowl. You filled it with cereal and milk and then sat down to eat it. You were eating and soon, everyone was looking at you eat. You were getting weird, from their stares and one of them, who has lust on their eyes. You sat up straight and clearedyour throat.

"Yah! Why are you guys watching my every move?" you said to them and ate another spoon of cereal. They all suddenly turned and walked away. Jongup hit the refrigerator and rubbed his head. You chuckled and Jongup smiled, walking away rubbing his head. Daehyun then came in the kitchen, looking for a banana, he passedyou. He took a glance and then went to get a banana.

He stopped and took a few steps back and turned his head to you. He blinked and you looked at him. "Is something wrong with me?" you asked and Daehyun shook his head and went back to what he was going to get. He forgot about what he was going to get, since you were occupied in his mind. He facepalmed himself and walked out of the kitchen. *What was I getting anyways?*

Then you finsihed and cleaned your spot up. You walkedto the door and slipped on your shoes. "Oppas, are you guys done yet? I wanna go to school. I'm leaving first," you shouted and opened the door, but Yongguk came out of nowhere and slammed the door. You jumped and then looked at him. He had a scary face on right now. You gulped and walked back, but he grabbed your tie and fixed it. You looked at him weird. 

"Yah, who wants to see you wear a tie like that?" he said and put it back to place. You looked down at your tie and then thanked him. "Komawo Oppa. Well, who's walking me to school today?" you said and then the whole group came, except Daehyun and Youngjae. Youngjae was walking with a book in his hand. Daehyun walked cooly and leaned on the stair case.

You blinked at them. "Uhhh..." "Noona, I wanna. PLEAASSEE!" Zelo said with his hands together. Jongup pushedhim and handed you a flower. You blinked and slowly took the flower, but Himchan came and broke the flower into two. "No one will, except me." Jongup looked at the flower fall to the ground.

"Oppa, that was mean," you said and picked up the flower. "Jongup, the flower is still pretty. I'll keep this as a memory of my first day, where someone walks me to school," you said with a smile. Then Daehyun came and grabbed your arm and openedthe door. He pushed out of the house and walked behind you. Youngjae followed after, while reading.

"What just happened?" Himchan said and the other 3 blinked. "We're going to be late," Zelo shouted and grabbed his skateboard. He went out first and soon the others followed. Yongguk stayed behind and locked the door. Then they all headed to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"JOOYEEEOON! Wait for me," Himchan shouted running after, but you looked at him. Daehyun's grip was still on your arm. "Yah, Quiet Freak. Let go of my cousin before I beat you with this book," Youngjae threatened not looking up. Daehyun then let go of you. You rubbed that part and thanked your oppa.

"NOOONNAA," you turned and saw Zelo on a skateboard, besides you. You waved at him and smiled. "Want to ride  with me," he asked and you looked at hiim unsure. "Are you sure this is safe?" you asked him and he nodded with two thumbs up. "With me, I will protect you." he said and you went on with him. Then you both skateboarded away.

"This is so scary Zelo. How can you do this everyday?" you said to him. Zelo smiled. "Molla, but it's fun," he said and you hid your face behind his back.

"That maknae took her, aish." Himchan said when he reached YOungjae. He had his hand on Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae suddenly grabbed Himchan's arm and flipped him on the ground. He then caught his book and walked away. "Ow." Himchan shouted, no one cared. Jongup walked by and looked at his hyung weird. "Are you cheating on the house with the ground?" Jongup said and ran to catch up with the others. Yongguk, well he stepped on Himchan's tummy, since he deserved it for making you his, in Himchan's world.

 

"WAHH! That was fun!" you said and got off the skateboard and turnedto see the school in front of you. Your face was amazed at how big it was. Zelo tapped your shoulder and you turne dto him. He closed your mouth. "Don't want a fly to get caught in there," he said with a smile. Then you heard screaming and yelling. You covered your ears and looked up at Zelo. He looked in front of him and saw the group of girls charging at them. His eyes widened and grabbed your wrist.

"Where are we going?" you shouted through the screams. "To Save you!" he shouted and ran to Yongguk.

"What is Zelo doing with that girl?" the girls murmered and ran after him. "Yeah. Why does she get him to hold her wrist?" they ran faster to you adn Zelo.

"HYYYUUNNGG! TROUBLE! SAVE HER!! THE SCREAMING CRAZY GIRLS ARE COMING!" Zelo shouted with you behind him. All their eyes widened and Youngjae's head shot straight up. Then behind them was a big group of screaming girls, who had the eyes of a tiger and the speed of a cheeta, running after Zelo and you.

Zelo ran into Yongguk and gave you to him. Yongguk smiled and stood in front of you. "What's going on here?" you asked him, but he shushed you. The girls ran in front of the blonde boys.

"B.A.P Oppas!!! KYAAAAAAAA!" they shouted and Jongup waved at them. Himchan, who had a big footmark on his stomach still smiled and waved at them. Some girls died of his smile and Jongup's wave, but most of them had their eyes on you.

"Oppa, who is she?!" the queenka shouted pushing through the group of screaming girls. Then it quieted down. "No one, Sooyoung. You don't need to know," Yongguk said to her. She moved to the left to look at you, but Yongguk would move around to defend you. "If you don't show me, I will do something bad to her, when I meet her." she threatened, but Yongguk had his burning glare of death at her. She gulped and backed away, knowing that they won't ever see her.

"Yeah, Oppa. Who is she?! Is she your girlfriend or something?" Some other girls complained and Yongguk rubbedhis temple. You frowned and looked around and saw Daehyun. He turnedto you and put his finger to his lips, you nodded. *I'm not his girlfriend* you thought.

YOungjae glared at the girl, who said that. He wanted to throw the book in his hand at her. He wanted her to stop saying that because he knows that you will never be Yongguk's girlfriend. "Come on, Lets go. We have class," Himchan said and walked first through the crowd. The girls formed an opening for the guys to leave, but when it came to Yongguk. They stoppedhim.

"We want to know, who the girl is," they kept asking. You felt bad for Yongguk oppa, they were too demanding. You let go of Yongguk's hand and came out from behind them. All of them gasped. B.A.P all turned to you and guys all formed a circle behind you. YOu were gripping on the end of your sleeve tightly, since you didn't like attention.

"She's so cute!" one of the guys shouted. You looked down, not wanting to look up, but Youngjae came and slung his arm around your shoulder. "Neh, she's my twinnie. She's my cousin, so deal with it," he said and pulled you in the school with him. Watching you walk in from afar, Sooyoung gritted her teeth, glaring at you. Other girls were okay with it, since you were really pretty.

You sighed and puffed your cheeks. "Now I'm gonna get haters on my first day here," you said and Youngjae smiled at you. "Don't worry. We're always here for you when you need it, araso." you nodded and smiled back at him. "Okay, lets go find your first class, but first went to the office to get your locker and books.

~She's pretty interesting. I wonder how she got with them~ Mysterious guy said standing at the doorway watching you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & subscribe!! haha!!! A mysterious guy...dan dah dahhhhh.....

I LOVE YOU COMMENTS! HAHA THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND LAUGH!!! I think I need a poster and background..anyone know a good poster designer...