Just Stop

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

Your eyes went wide when you saw him in front of you. "W-what? Why are you doing this?" you asked him. L.joe looked away and out of nowhere, Nana appeared. "Nana!?" you shouted at her and she gave you a smirk. "Hey, remember me?" she said and you rolled your eyes. "Let me go right now," you told her, but she just scoffed. "I don't take orders from anyone." She walked to you and placed her face right in front of yours. 

"You are the one, who stole Daehyun away from me anyways," she said and you flinched at what she said. "I did not steal him away from you. We were both in love," you said to her, but she slapped your cheek. "YAH!" L.joe shouted at her and Nana looked at L.joe. "Just calm your down. I didn't hurt her as bad as I thought I would," she said and L.joe ran to touch your cheek. "You okay?" 

"Get away from me. Why are you doing this to me anyways?" you told him. L.joe looked down and sighed. "Long story," he said and you looked at him in disgust. "Whatever. I can;t believe you and that bi*** are together," you said to him and L.joe just blinked. Nana looked confused too. "Me and Nana aren't together. She's my sister," L.joe said and your eyes went wide. "WTF!?"

Nana came and pushed L.joe away and was now in front of you. "Yeah, we're brothers and sisters. I want you to break up with Daehyun, so i can be with him," she said and you looked at her like she was stupid. "Why would I give up Daehyun just because you told me?" you said to her, with a straight face. "I'll tell him that you cheated on him, with L.joe," she said and you shook your head at her. "Why are you doing this anyways? Even if you want him back, he won't love you, like he does to me." Nana came and slapped your other cheek, which L.joe came and grabbed his sister away from you. 

"Stop hitting her!" he shouted at her, but Nana was about to rip your head off. "You should just leave me alone for now. I won't be alive long enough to see him graduate or grow old," you said quietly, which L.joe could hear. He slowly turned to you and blinked. "What'd you say?" he said and you looked up at him. Nana was confused on what was happening, so she was just observing what was going on. 

L.joe slowly walked to you and got down on his knees. "Tell me what you just said," you turned your face from him. *I don't want to tell him. He'll make it harder for me too* you thought closing your eyes. L.joe grabbed your face and made you face him. "What'd you mean that you were going to die?!" he shouted at you. You were shocked that he raised his voice at you. He wasn't the type to do so. 

"Tell me what you meant," he said and you looked at him with angry eyes. "I'm going to die, okay. Are you happy with that? I won't be with Daehyun anymore. Ever since you came into my life, my heart had gotten problems, and now it has gotten worser. You don't know how much I was enjoying life right now, but this stupid heart problem is affecting my life!" You shouted at him with tears in his eyes. 

L.joe felt his eyes tearing up. "It's because of me, you're like this. Does the other know?" he said and you shook your head, with tears in your eyes. "I don't want them to know. I can't let them know, only Zelo knows," you told him. "Why aren't you telling them? Don't you know that your precious Daehyun will get hurt too?" You looked at him. "I know it will hurt. It won't hurt as much if he doesn't know. I don't want him to feel the same pain, like i did."

While you and L.joe were arguing/talking, Nana was thinking of something. "Hey," she said getting both of your attention. You both looked at her and she had her arms crossed. "I have a plan."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Joyeon," Zelo asked looking around for you. "I don't know. She should be out of the classroom," JR said drinking his milk. Daehyun was getting worried, it has been about 15 minutes, since you have been gone. He looked at his phone and looked at the picture of you on his phone. *My baby, where are you?* he thought. 

Out of nowhere, you sat down besides Daehyun opening your milk. He looked at you shocked, you looked at all of them and they all had a surprised face on. "I thought you got kidnapped or something," Ren said and you shook your head. "I had to go to the office," you said and they all nodded. Daehyun just had his worried face on, which made you look at him with a smile. "Oppa, don't worry. I'm here right now, so say Ah," you said opening your mouth, so he could open it. 

He slowly opened his mouth and you fed him his food. You smiled at him and then looked around you to see everyone happy. *I can't leave them like this. I don't know what they will do without me* you thought and looked down at your food.

(After school)

You walked with Daehyun and the B.A.P oppas home. They were fooling around like always, while you and Daehyun had your hands interlaced. Your head was on his shoulder, it was a happy moment for you two. "Daehyun, what would you do if I suddenly disappear?" you asked and he looked at you. "Why would you suddenly disappear? You promised we would always be together. You can never leave me here alone," he said and knocked your head playfully with his fist. 

You chuckled at him and forced a smile on your face. "Why'd you ask that anyways?" he asked and you shrugged. "Korean drama," you lied. "Ah.,,well my baby doesn't need to worry, since your prince charming is right here with you." he said and kissed your forehead, You smiled at him. *Why do you always have the exact words to say whenever I need it?* you thought and continued walking home with them. 

"Yah! Hyung! you know I just got out of the hospital and I'm not supposed to be running a lot!" Zelo ran after Yongguk, who had his skateboard. "NOOOO!! My skateboard! GET OFF YOU BIG WEIRD HYUNG!" "YAH! CHOI JUNHONG STOP RUNNING!" Youngjae shouted and ran after him. "Big chaseee! I can start on my jog early now," Jongup said and started jongging home. Himchan looked around to see everyone gone, except you and Daehyun. 

"My beautiful face is going to get all sweaty," Himchan said and groaned. He then suddenly made a run for it. You lifted your head up from Daehyun's shoulder and looked at them run. You blinked and Daehyun looked at them like they were stupid or something. "Lets just walk. I don't want you to be too tired," he said and you nodded. You laid your head back down on his shoulder and snuggled. "Daehyun, you will forever be my pillow?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got home, you saw the house, it was a wreck. You just blinked at all the pillows on the ground, Daehyun walked out of the house and back in to check if this was the right house. He scratched his head and walked besides you. "Yep, this is the right house." You pointed to the mess, "What happened?" Then out of nowhere, Zelo had a pillow as his shield, Jongup had a stick as his sword. Youngjae was just walking from the kitchen with a book in front of his face. 

Yongguk and Himchan were just getting popcorn and plopped down on the coach. "OWWW!" they both yelped and noticed that all the pillows weren't even there. They rubbed their backs and glared at the maknae. "ZEELOOO!" they both shouted and Zelo stopped, turned his head to look at them both. "Bwoh?!" Jongup grabbed Zelo's pillow and smacked Zelo's face with his own pillow. Zelo's eyes went to the side, it was like in slow motion, you could see the spit come out of his mouth. 

You just blinked at all of this ruckus. "What happened?" you asked and they all looked at you. Daehyun also came along and slipped his arms around your waist. "Yeah, what did happen?" "Well, as you can see. We were having fun," Jongup said and you nodded, blinking. "Okay, well you all are cleaning up this mess," you said making your way to your room. Daehyun also followed after you to your room. 

"YAHHHH!!! ARMS LENGTH APART!" Himchan shouted up the stairs. You and Daheyun rolled your eyes and walked to your room. "LITTLE DAEHYUN AND JOYEONS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE SOON!" Yongguk shouted and you stopped in your track. "YAHHH!!" you shouted, but Daehyun pushed you into your room. "HYUNG!!!!!!" Daehyun shouted and closed the door. Yongguk just laughed and so did the others. Youngjae was shaking his head with a smile on his face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When you and Daehyun got into the room, you went to the bathroom to take your medication and Daehyun went to sit on your computer desk. He was just spinning around, while his head was looking up. He puffed out his cheek, while spinning. You were in the bathroom shaking your head, since you were getting dizzy after taking your medicine. 

You slowly made your way out and sat on your bed. You laid your head down on your pillow, while looking at Daehyun. "Tired, already," he said and you nodded. "Well, then I'll let you sleep then," Daehyun said walking over to kiss your forehead, but before he left. You grabbed his wrist, "Stay with me." Daehyun took a deep breath and nodded. 

He slowly made his way into your bed, where he had his arms around your waist, while you were snuggled in his chest. You smiled at this, but then you also wanted to cry from all of this. *I don't know when I will ever be in your arms again, Daehyun* you thought and slowly went to sleep. "Saranghae, Daehyun," you said loud enough for him to hear, before sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waaahhh!!! Killing L.joe and Nana is a big thing. Well you all have to wait for the end!!

comment & subscibe <3