Time To Leave

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You woke up extra early that day, so no one knew where you were going. You sighed when you looked at yourself in the mirror. You changed and walked  out of the house slowly, enjoying each and everything in the house. When you got outside, you took a deep breath and walked to the bus stop. 

The guys in the house were still sleeping, which made it easier for you, but Zelo could feel it in his gut that something was bad. The others were having nightmares and Daehyun out of nowhere was crying. They all woke up slowly one by one, since what they were feeling was messing up with their sleep. "Hey, where's Joyeon?" Youngjae asked and Zelo went to open the door. "I guess she went to school early then." They all nodded and went to get ready. *Why would she leave without me knowing* you thought. 

At the hospital, you saw L.joe waiting. L.joe saw you and came towards you. "Ready?" he said and you nodded. You and him walked inside and towards the doctor's office. The doctor was looking at his calendar and then at your information on the clipboard. "Hmm.." he said and then looked up at you. You were curious on what he was doing. Then he gave you an envelope, which your eyes widened when you saw it. L.joe just patted your back. "Soon, already?" The doctor nodded and you bit your lip from crying. L.joe held you close into his arms and closed his eyes. He didn't want you to feel like this, he thought you would live happy and healthy, but looked what happened. It was his fault that you were like this. He couldn't forgive himself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joyeon," Jongup called when he got to school. He poked his head in your class and saw no one there. *hmmm..strange* he thought and walked to his class. After your doctor visit, you made way to school, you didn't care if you weren't wearing your uniform or not. This was the day, where you had to leave. L.joe looked at you, he could sense your sadness. When you got to school, you just walked out of his car, which others were talking about. You didn't care about what they say. You just made way to your class.

You didn't pay attention in class, you were writing stuff in your notebook. You looked at JR and he was focused on taking notes. You smiled at him and then continued writing. At lunch, you wrote some stuff about Nu'est. You chuckled at there goofiness and whenever Daehyun asked what you were doing, you would cover it. Nana from afar was feeling bad for you, since you were going to be missing a lot in your life. 

Before you left from school, you slipped something in the Nu'est's members lockers, before leaving. Then you made your way home with Daehyun, since they others went home already. "Why the gloomy mood?" Daehyun asked and you looked at the ground. "Molla. Just because my parents will be back soon," you lied to him and he shook his head. "Ani, we will always be together no matter what," he said and you smiled at him. "You alwasys know what to say, when I'm down," you said and he nodded. "It's because I'm your boyfriend." 

--------------------------------------------

At home, you went straight to your room and looked around the room. You felt your bed that was neatly made and then at your closet door. *Why am I feeling my closet door?* you thought and shrugged. When you walked to your desk, you your lamp and started to write stuff down. You cried knowing that no one can feel the same pain as you, in the future. 

You walked down the stairs to check on what the others were doing and they were just fooling around, while eating. "Ah, we forgot about you!" Jongup said and pulled you to your seat. You chuckled and sat down besides Daehyun. He started to feed you, you would observe his face and then smile when you first thought of him. *Pabo, what will you do without me?* you thought and this time the tears fell down your face. 

"Yah, why are you crying?" Daehyun asked and a small smile was on your face. "It's because of you, you pabo," you playfully hit his shoulder. "Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun," Youngjae said shaking his head. "Bwoh?!" he said. "I did not do anything wrong?!" *Pabo, yes you did. You're breaking my heart little by little* "Joyeon, lets continue eating. Then we'll talk," Yongguk said and you nodded. You made Daehyun feed you, you didn't want to face him, so you would just open your mouth, whenever he said so.

In the livingroom, everyone was just looking at you. "Tell us what's wrong baby," Yongguk said and you played with your fingers. "Being a stubborn head now," Youngjae said and you gave him a glare. "Whatever." Daehyun then thought of an idea.

"I know you love me, uh huh. I know you care, just shout whenever, I'll be there," he sang and you just looked at him. You were crying even more when he said that, which the others came and smacked his head. "Justin Bieber is not everyone's miracle." Zelo already knew why you were like this, he just didn't want to see you like this. *Pabo, why are you making yourself feel the pain, when you know that all of us are family* he thought and walked away .

You then stood up and walked to your room, wiping your tears. You slammed your door and locked it. You leaned down on your door and cried. *Oppas, mianhae. I can't let you guys know anything. Just please stay happy while I'm gone* you thought. "Look, what you did to your girlfriend," Himchan said nudging Daehyun and he looked at Himchan."Don't you dare touch me," he said and Himchan sat down in the corner.

"I don't know what's wrong with her?' Daehyun asked in frustration. "What if she's pregnant?" Yongguk said and Youngjae threw a pillow at his head. "Too Young." "YEAH! And we didn't even do it, so yeah." Daehyun said to him. "Aish, I'm going to sleep." he said and went to his room. Yongguk just looked out the window and Youngjae made his way to his room and so did Jongup. Soon Yongguk did too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppas, mianhae," you whispered to yourself. You went to get your suitcase and started filling it up with your clothes. Everytime you put something in there, tears would spill out. You just couldn't take the pain of leaving them like this. When you finished, you went to finish your letters to them all. In the middle of the night, when everyone was sleeping and you were the only one awake. You would go to each and every one of there room and set a letter by there desk or something valueable. 

-knock knock- 

You went to open the door to see L.joe there. "Ready?!" he said and you nodded. He grabbed your suitcase and you both made your way out. You looked at the house one last time before leaving this place called home. L.joe putted your suitcase in the back, while you sat down in the front and just stared at your house. "Goodbye." you said before the car left the house.

In the house, Daehyun was having a hard time sleeping. He was sweating and crying at the same time, which never happened. "Joyeon, don't go," he cried out and then he opened his eyes. He sat up slowly and opened his lamp. He wiped his face full of sweat and tears. *Why am I crying and why am I having nightmares?* he thought. He sighed and turned to turn off his lamp, but then he saw a white letter that said Daehyun. 

He blinked and grabbed it. * I didn't put you here before* but when he smelt it, your perfume was on it. "Joyeon wrote this," he said and quickly ripped the envelope. He took out the paper and read what it said:

'Dear My Daehyun,

I guess you probably just woke up and is reading this right now. Well, if you're probably reading this, you're probably panicking, since I'm no longer in the house anymore. It's time for me to leave, my time is almost here.' When he read that, Daehyun ran to check your room and he saw your bed empty and your clothes all gone. "Joyeon!" he shouted and looked around the house, but no one. He walked back up to your room and sat on your bed. 

'Yes, my mask freak. I'm gone and I don't know when I will be coming back. I'm not going to die, just telling you that, I think. Everything is so weird and wrong right now. If I told you that my heart problem was getting worser, you would probably have cried or do something about it. *Pabo, why didn't you tell me. You know that I would've spent the last days with you* The oppas all have one too. I want you to stay strong when I'm gone. WIll you wait for me or move on? If I don't come back within a year or 2, move on without me, Oppa. You mask freak, I will remember every single memory we have together. Be happy and smile. Nana, will come and help you get rid of the memories that you have with me. She really loves you and I know you will like her, soon. 

Well, I should be ending this soon or my tears will fall nonstop. My Daehyun, saranghae.

-your Joyeon-'

Daehyun was already crying when he finished. "Pabo, why didn't you tell me? We made a promise together that you wouldn't leave me and look what you've did to me? I loved you so much, but you just leave without me leaving? How am I supposed to live now?"