What's Happening?

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

-   What’s happening? –

 

You were walking home from school, with your hands on your straps of your backpack. You were thinking hard of what to do when you get home. Then you remembered about your history test, you stopped and took out your history book, which you sighed of relief when you just remembered.

“So Abraham Lincoln wanted to keep the United States together,” you said to yourself, multi tasking, reading & walking. This is your specialty, walking and reading. You don’t hit to things because it’s just habit that your senses takes you to where you wanna go.

“Jooyeon!!” you heard someone yell your name. You looked up from your book and saw your umma waving at you. You rolled your eyes and walked to her.

  “Neh?!” you said to her, while you slipped off your shoes and slipped on your pink slippers. Pink, is your favorite color, just saying. “Over here!” you heard her say from the livingroom.

You walked to the living room and saw your appa and umma sitting next to each other, so you sat on the coach across from them. Your house isn’t that big, but it’s a two story house, with the rooms upstairs and the kitchen, bathroom, livingroom, etc on the first floor.

“You called me?” you said to them and they both looked at each other. You heard your umma clear . “Jooyeon, you’re going to live at your cousin’s house for the next 3 months,” she said and you eyes widened.

“BWOH!? ANI! Not that nagging cousin of mine,” you said and your appa gave you the glare. You shut up right away and looked down.

“We know how you and your awesome cousin are. So he agreed to let you stay at his house for the next 3 months. We are going to be going to Rome for your appa’s work and my photography,” your umma said and you rolled your eyes. * Okay, what ever you say *

“So get your stuff packed, your leaving tonight. Annnddd…” your appa stopped and you stood up, waiting for what he was going to finish. “You will be going to school with him.”

 

“I hate you, umma and appa,” you mumbled while standing in front of this big house. You could hear laughs and people screaming in there. You looked from the door to your parent’s car, who was waving at you. You gave them a pleading look, but they ignored it and thought it was a happy look.

You sighed and knocked on the door. –knock knock- you waited for someone to open the door, but no answer. * Don’t they know that a 16 year old girl, wearing her favorite pink pj pants and a tank top does not match with the night’s weather * you said in your mind. You raised your hand up to knock again, but someone opened it.

You looked and saw a guy with a mask on. You blinked and looked at him weird. * Who is she/he? * you both thought. You looked around behind him to see if your Youngjae Oppa was there, but no one. Then you looked back at the masked freak.

He looked up at you and then down at your 2 suitcases. * What is she doing? Who is she anyways? Must be Himchan’s ex-girlfriend* he thought.

“Uhhh…. Aren’t you going to invite me in?” you said to him, but he just looked at you weird. “JOOYEON! HAVE A GOOD TIME STAYING THERE FOR 3 MONTHS!” you heard your umma yell from the window, before driving away. You rolled your eyes and looked at the masked freak. * Fine, if he won’t let me in and then let him feel the pain* you thought.

Then out of nowhere, you kicked his shin and he fell to the ground with a big THUMP! All of the guys heard and looked at the doorway. “YAH! Daehyun, what happened?!” Himchan shouted. * A random girl just kicked my shin. Himchan you are going to die!* Daehyun thought while groaning in pain.

You walked in the house and took off your shoes, rolling your suitcase behind you. The boys heard a rolling type of sound and went to go check it out, instead of Yongguk and Himchan.

“Daehyun, what happ-“ youngjae said and then was attacked with a finger on his ear. He groaned in pain and turned to see you. “Yah! You know I was freezing outside, just wearing my pjs. Didn’t you know I came and you even agreed to this?” you shouted at Youngjae, who was barely listening, since he was so much in pain.

Zelo turned and saw Youngjae being attacked by a girl. “Yah, hyung? Is she your girlfriend or something?” Zelo asked and observed you up and down. You turned to the tall blonde freak and glared at him. “Yah!? Whoever you are, but I am Youngjae’s cousin. We look nothing alike and I am proud,” you said and Youngjae pulled away from you.

He was holding onto his ear and looked up at you. “Who told you to treat your best oppa like this?” he said and you glared at him, ready for a comeback. “Well. Who’s the one, who forgot that his best dongsaeng is freezing outside and getting ditched by her parents.”

Yongguk and Himchan heard a lot of yelling, so they decided to go check it out. “yah, what’s ta-“ “Who’s that?” Himchan interrupted Yongguk’s sentence. He pointed to you and Yongguk glared at Himchan and then at the girl, who was in front of Youngjae.

“Hyung, would you freak out if I said that was Youngjae’s girlfriend?” Jongup joked around, but that earned him glares from you and Yongguk. When he earned those glares he quickly changed his answer. “That’s Youngjae’s cousin,” he said and hid behind the maknae.

You then turned to Yongguk, which you were scared for a few moments, but then walked in the livingroom, right past Yongguk and Himchan. Yongguk had a :0 face and Himchan had a :D face. Youngjae ran after his dongsaeng.

When you got to the livingroom, you observed it like a cat preying on a bird. “Yah, Jooyeon. Pali, I think you would like to sleep right?” Youngjae asked and you nodded. “Well, follow me to your room.” With that you followed after him, but the other members had their mouths widened at how a girl was staying at their house.

“Oppa? SHouldn’t you be helping me?” you asked rolling both of your suitcases. You were so tired from walking up 2 flight of stairs. Youngjae crossed his arms and stopped, looking straight at you. He then put them as an X sign, which was NG. You hung your head down, while Youngjae kicked your bedroom door.

Then he closed it leaving you alone, and you sighed looking around the room. “Not bad,” you said looking at a white simple room. You quickly laid your suitcase on your bed and took out your big gigantic teddy bear and placed him on the corner of your bed. That was the only thing you took out and left everything else in your suitcase, which was on the floor.

You jumped in your bed and wrapped your legs around the blankets. You were facing your teddy bear. “Good night, my aegi.” You said and slowly fell asleep on a bed that wasn’t yours.

---------------------------------

1st chapter up!!! ENJOY! I think it's boring kind of! I WILL IMPROVEEEE!