Rollar Coasters?

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"Where to next?" Youngjae said slipping an arm around your shoulder. You blinked and tapped your chin for a moment. "Molla?! I'm tired though," you said and Youngjae nodded. "Let's go home," Youngjae said, but Zelo stopped and jumped in front of you.

"Noona, we are not going home. It's only been," Zelo stops and checks his phone. "It has only been 2 hours since we went shopping, lets go have fun." Zelo said to you, which you blinked and looked at him. You wanted to go home and sleep, but out of nowhere Daehyun comes behind you. "Let's go have fun before school tomorrow anyways," Daehyun said and you shivered when he talked.

"Araso, lets go. I wanna go to Lotte World," you shouted with a smile and Zelo shouted along with you too. Jongup ran and tackled Youngjae down. "We're going to Lotte World!!!" Jongup shouted and got off of Youngjae. He slowly sat up and rolled his eyes. *These peoples*

---------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHH!!! OPPAS! I'M SCARED!!!" you shouted, while the coaster was going down the drop. "Don't be scared my aegi! I WILL PROTECT YOU! I'M RIGHT TO YOU!!" Himchan shouted and Youngjae, who was sitting in front let his hand out of the bar and it hit Himchan on purpose. "OWwww!" Himchan shouted. "Mian, Hyung. That was an accident," he said with a smile.

Daehyun kicked Himchan under the seat, which made him look at Daehyun. He looked the other way and not care, but his hair was flying around. *I got my eyes on you* Himchan said to Daehyun. "AHHH!!! OPPAAASSSS!!!! Why did I agree to this?!" you shouted.

"WOOHOOOO!!!" Yongguk shouted with his hands up in the air. You grabbed Himchan's shirt, "It's so scary, Byunghyun oppa, protect me," you said with your eyes closed. Himchan froze when you grabbed his shirt. *Byunghyun? Who the hell is he?* he thought. "Yah, Jooyeon, what are you doing?" Youngjae shouted, which you didn't hear. You were too scared right now. Daehyun's eyes widened when he saw you that close to him. *What is she doing? Does she want to get ?*

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked swinging, yours and Byunghyun's hands back and forth. He smiled and looked at you. "Surprise," he said and then ran, dragging you behind.

"Oppa, your to fast. I'm shorter than you," you whined while running. He laughed and smiled at you. He then arrived at the pond, where he decorated it very pretty for you. "We're already here anyways," he said and you looked around. It was so pretty, lights were hanged on the trees and there were candles in the pond.

"Wah, yeppeo!" you said smiling. Byunghyun nodded and hugged you from behind. "I know. But your so much more pretty. Happy 1 year anniversary!" he said and your eyes widened. "Bwoh!? I forgot about it. Aish, what kind of girlfriend am I?" you said with a sad face. Byunghyun smiled and pinched your cheeks. "Ani, your just perfect for me. It doesn't matter, even if you forget it. I would like to spend everyday with you, that would make me happy,:" he said and you smiled at him.

"Chinja?! Oppa, Saranghae," you said and pecked him on the lips. With that sudden kiss, Byunghyun stood there frozen. You blinked and you moved your hand in front of his face. "Oppa, kwenchana?" There was a smile in his face, he looked at you and kissed your cheek. "There, we're even now," he said and you blushed. You playfully hit his chest. "Stop making me blush."

"Oppa, where are you? I need you here with me," you said, while holding onto Himchan's shirt. The ride stopped and everyone's eyes turned to you. "What is she doing? I thought she didn't like the ert dude," Zelo said pointing at you. Himchan pointed to you, and mouthed. 'Perfect moment, but she's mumbling. Help me,' he mouthed.

"Yoo Jooyeon, what are you doing?" Youngjae asked, but you wouldn't open your eyes. "Byunghyun Oppa, where are you right now?" you said to yourself. "Who's Byunghyun?" Jongup said and everyone frowned. "Must be the jerk, who stole my baby's heart," Himchan said and gritted his teeth. Yongguk punched his fist into his palm. "When I see him, I wanna beat him u-"

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you said looking at them. Yongguk put his hands away and placed them behind him. "Aha, nothing. I was gonna beat up Himchan. That was it," he lied. YOu raised and eyebrow, but you stood up and walked off the ride.

"Wow, she forgot what just happened. We had a perfect moment right there," Himchan said and Daehyun hit his hyung from behind. "No that wasn't. That was a sad moment. Her remembering her past boyfriend, that's bad," Daehyun said behind his mask adn walked away. Himchan rubbedthe back of his head and followed after.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Oppas?! Are you guys scared of that big coaster?" you asked. They all looked at you and they followed your gaze to that big blue coaster. "Aha, noo..." Zelo faked a laugh. He was scared, but didn't want to admit it. "Wae?"

"I wanna ride it," you said with a smile. "BWOH!?" Jongup shouted and covered his mouth. You looked at him weird and then at the coaster. "Come on, you guys. For Jooyeon," Yongguk said with a big smile and forced them up and pushedthem to the waiting line. Youngjae gulped when he saw how big it was. "I swear, I'm gonna lose my reputation to this," Youngjae said and prayed. *Please let me live after this*

You looked at him and chuckled and then looked at Daehyun, who was next to you. "Are you scared?" you asked him. He looked down at you and shook his head. *Well, I am. But with you I'm alright* he thought in his mind. *Wait, what did I just say anyways?* he mentally slapped himself and continued walking. You looked at him and shook your head. *Such a mysterious guy after all, but he seems cool to hang out with anyways* you thought.

"Hyung. I'm scared. PLEASE LET ME OFF THIS!" Zelo said begging on knees. Yongguk looked around and saw everyone looking at them. "Aish, maknae. What are you doing? Your embarassing me," Yongguk whispered to him. "Hyung, please. I'm too scared. I want to get married and have kids. I also want to see Apink before I die," Zelo said adn Yongguk facepalmed himself. "Seriously. Wow. Fine, my maknae. Go sit your at that bench. If I see that your gone, lets see what happens, araso," Yongguk said and Zelo jumped up with a smile on his face.

"I won't die," he ran to the bench and sat there. "Yes!!!" he shouted. You turned and looked at him weird. *Chicken, but a really cute one* you thought, but looked in front. *Just a few more people then, yes. ROLLAR COASTER HERE I COME* you thought. You smiled to yourself. You sighed when you looked at the coaster. 

'Oppa, I'll ride every coaster just to make you happy. I will do it just for you. That's how much you loved coasters, so it's my turn to do it for you." You thought and smiled.

You and your oppas were on the ride. Your partner this time was Daehyun. He helped you with your belt and you thanked him. Youngjae turned around and eyed him. "Anything touchy. You will feel my wrath," he eyed Daehyun, but Daehyun just turned away and ignored him. *I don't think i need to worry about him then* Youngjae thought and turned to face the front.

"Yonggukki! I'm so scared," Himchan said, they were in the front where they could see everything. "Himchannie, if anything happens. Don't throw up on me. Okay," he said and Himchan gulped. "Good luck, hyung," Jongup said behind them. *I will be fine* Himchan thought and prayed.

"Okay, everyone buckled up! We are leaving now," the operator said and the car was moving.

Himchan jumped and grabbed YOngguk's arm. "Yah!" Yongguk shook him off. Himchan gulped and just tried to enjoy the ride. Youngjae and Jongup were hugging each other. "I'm so scared." Even though it wasn't even going up, they still hugged each other. You had to cover your mouth from laughing. Daehyun would look at the corner of his eye at you. Then he turned and looked at you and then at the two in front. *Those dumb freaks.* 

"Oppa," you called him. He turned and looked at you. You gulped when the car was going up. "I'm actually scared of coasters." Daehyun's eyes widened. "What!? Why didn't you tell us? Why'd you ask us to go on here?" he asked all freaking out. You turned and gave him a small smile. "It was for my Byunghyun Oppa. I promised him, before he left," you said and looked down sadly. Daehyun calmed down when he saw you sad.

"Is everything you do is for your 'past' boyfriend?" Daehyun asked and you nodded. "He was my everything. I don't even know why I'm saying this to you, but your a good oppa to me," you said and smiled. Then the drop happened. You grabbed the bar tight and closed your eyes. You could hear Himchan and Yongguk scream. One had a scream of fear and the other was awesomeness. You could tell which one was which.

Daehyun was just looking at you. *This is just weird* he thought and then forgot about the coaster and his fear. When he just looked at you, he just wanted to know more about you. He thought you were interesting. He wanted to hug you when you were sad. He didn't know what he was feeling, but it felt good to him.

"WOOHOO! That was fun!" Yongguk shouted when they got out of the car. Himchan was holding his stomach and covering his mouth. He looked around and ran to the closest trash can, where he threw up. Youngjae and Jongup held onto each other. "We made it dongsaeng. I didn't die," Youngjae said and Jongup nodded. They went to a bench and sat down. They had to regain their balance.

You came out with a smile, Daehyun was behind you just looking at the ground. "That was so much fun." you said and went to sit with your oppas. "Yah, are you guys okay? That was fun, but lets go home," you said and they all agreed quickly. Zelo came skipping along and stopped in front of you. "What happened to them and ert hyung?" Zelo asked and you shook your head with a smile on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOMMEEE!" Himchan shouted and crawled on the ground to the coach. "Wow, hyung. Did you miss it that much that your kissing it? You should get married to this house, instead of a girl," Jongup said and sat down on the coach and knocked out right away. You walked in and looked at him weird. "That's weird," you said outloud.

"I'm going to bed," Yongguk shouted and went to his room. You turned and looked at Zelo, who was listening to music, dancing. Youngjae was heading to his room. Daehyun was just stuck on the coach like glue. You sighed and went to your room. "Well, lets just sleep. I'm already tired," you said to yourself and pet your teddy bear's head.

Then you slowly fell to a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33333