Appeasing the Oppas

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

"JOOYYYEOONN!!!" the maknae called, while putting his arms like he was an airplane. He flew to you and around you, you just looked at him weird. "Neh." you said and he put his arms around your shoulders. "You should be on a date with us for one day," he said and your eyes widened. "Bwoh?! Waeyo?!" you said and shooed him away, but he stopped you. "Yah! You made us mad, when you picked them over us," he said and you knew that he was right.

You ignored him and continued setting the table. Zelo just pouted and went to the livingroom. You looked back at him and nodded. *Zelo, you're right, but don't say date in front of me* you thought, then sighed. You turned and then screamed. You covered your mouth. "Daehyun, you ninja freak! What are you doing!?" you shouted and pushed him away from your face.

"Yah! Yah Yah! What's happened in here?!" Yongguk said with his plain face. Then when he saw food, he ran to the chair and started eating. You and Daehyun just looked at him weird. "Oppas, pali! Come and eat before Yongguk Oppa eats it all," you shouted and with a blink of an eye, they were all in their seats eating, except you and Daehyun.

Daehyun then motioned his head to your seat. YOu tilted your head and then nodded, since it took you awhile to find out. Then you went to your seat and sat down, and ate with your oppas. It was really quiet, except for all the munching and crunching of the food. You just played with your food, until Zelo calledyour name. You looked up at him.

"Zelo, I'll do it. Since I did something bad," you said and Zelo smiled. "YAY!" he came and hugged you. Well, it should be crushing you to death. "WHHAATTT!!!" Himchan, Yongguk, and Youngjae shouted out loud, and standing up. Daehyun also mentally shouted what in his mind. YOu looked at them and then at Zelo. "You didn't tell them." Zelo thought for a while and shook his head, then you facepalmed yourself. *Aish*

"YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT WITH ZELO!" Youngjae shouted at you, but then Yongguk came and pushed him away. "Let the older hyung handle this," he said adn then looked at you. "WHAT! YOU AND ZELO! WHAT! WHAT!!! WE WERE MEANT TO BE! YOU AND ZELO ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" he shouted and you covered your ears. Zelo was behind you, whimpering like a dog.

Himchan came and tapped Yongguk on the shouler. "This is how it's supposed to be," he said and then cleared his throat. "Jagiya, waeyo!? Why did you cheat on me?! I thought you and I were meant. I see you have cheated on me. I guess we're over. I'll find someone else better," he said and you rolled your eyes. "ANyone else?!" you asked and then no one came. You took a deep breath and looked at them.

"Me and Zelo, were planning that I should spend a day with you guys, since what I have done was bad," you said to them. Zelo nodded at what you said. Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other, then Youngjae came in between them. "So no dating right?!" You nodded with a smile, Youngjae put his hand over his heart and sighed. "WHEEWWW."

Daehyun sighed of relief when he heard that. *I thought she was gonna get taken away from me* he thought. You smiled and then looked back at them. "Yah! Aren't you guys gonna eat?!" you shouted at them. They nodded and ate right away. Jongup then looked up and gave you a smile. "I'm done! Can I get a second plate?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noonnnaaa!!! So when is it the right day for you to spend with us?" Zelo bugged you. You were reading on the coach, until the maknae came and bugged the crap out of you. You sighed and closed your book, then you shut your eyes for a moment, rubbing your temple, like you had a migrane. "Yah! ZEEELLOO! Stop! Your killing her," Yongguk said and Zelo looked at his hyung. "But hyung, this would be considered a 'date', and I want to know when. It will be my first," he said and that made Yongguk and Himchan shot straight up.

"Did I hear date?!" Himchan shouted and you groaned in pain even more. "Why did I even agree to this?" Youngjae came and pat your back. "Don't worry. I'll do something about this, but you're still spending a day with me." "You're not helping!!!" you shouted while gritting your teeth. Jongup came and gave you a cup of water.

"Here, drink this. You won't die," he said and you looked at the cup. "Thanks." you grabbed it and drunk it. Daehyun came and sat besides you, which made you roll your eyes. "Don't tell me your gonna annoy the crud out of me too?" you said and Daehyun looked at you. "What are you even talking about?! If I wanted to, I would've been fanboying awhile ago," he said and you thought for a moment. "True true. I guess you're the only one I can trust now."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Himchan said on his knees grabbing your hand. "I don't even have her trust." Daehyun kicked his face and Himchan fell to the floor. "My handsome face. Daehyun! Even though you are handsome too, you don't have to make mine ugly! You don't have to be jealous!" Daehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Pabo Hyung."

Himchan's eyes widened. "What did you call me?! YOu littl-" "Oppa, stop! Araso! Aishhhh...." you said and stood up between those two. "I'm going to bed, so go to bed please," you said and looked at all of them. They all nodded, but Himchan was having a stare down contest with Daehyun. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"NIIIGGGHHTT!" you shouted and went to your room to sleep. Downstairs, in the livingroom, Himchan and Daehyun were still having a stare contest. "You cannot beat me," Himchan said with watery eyes. Daehyun smirked and took off his mask. "What now?! I'm more handsome than you." SOon there were tears spilling on the ground. "OWWW. MY EYESSS!" Himchan shouted and started rubbing his eyes. Daehyun smiled in victory.

"BEAT THAT HYUNG!" he shouted and went to his room to sleep.

"Yah! Why are you acting like a kid? You're supposed to be a hyung, like me," Yongguk said pounding his chest with his fist. Himchan looked at him weird. "I don't want to be like you. You're so mean and weird looking. I swear, how can you become our leader, when you're also fighting for a girl's heart," Himchan said adn walked away. Yongguk stood there dumbfounded. Soon everyone left him alone, and the light turned off.

-chirp chirp-

"I AM NOT WEIRD LOOKING!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO!!! OMG I HAVE 61 SUBSCRIBERS <333333333333

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3333

HEARTS AND KISSES FROM MEEEE

XOXOXOXOXO XD