Forgiven

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Next day. You decided to attend school since you’re fully alright now.

“You sure you’re okay now?” Jiyeon worriedly asked you. You smiled at her and nodded, “Don’t worry. I’m fully alright now.” you replied.

Jiyeon finally brightened as she sigh in relief. “Let’s go to school now then.” she said.

You smiled once again and nodded as both of you went out.

Right after you closed the front door of the house, Myungsoo suddenly popped in front of you and Jiyeon. “Annyeong!” he waved.

“Uh.. Myungsoo oppa.. Good morning!” Jiyeon greeted. “Good morning~” he greeted back.

You rolled your eyes and walk passed by him. Myungsoo frowned at you, “Jooyeon-ah, wait!” he runs after you as Jiyeon followed.

Myungsoo suddenly caught you as he spun you to face him. You just raised an eyebrow to him.

“Are you ignoring me?” he asked. You shook your head, “No, I’m not!” you snapped as you continue to walk again.

Myungsoo frowned even more. Jiyeon followed you and so was Myungsoo.

---

“Annyeong unnie, annyeong Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon waved as she headed to her class.

You and Myungsoo also headed to your class. As the time you entered the classroom, you straightly went to you seat as you keep ignoring him.

Myungsoo couldn’t take it anymore so he decided to went up to you.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked as he sat to the chair next to you. You your side only to see Myungsoo. “Say it now.” you simply said.

“Could you please stop ignoring me? Sorry if I did something bad to you so.. please don’t be mad at me..” he said using his aegyo.

You couldn’t resist his aegyo anymore and finally give up. You let out a sigh and nodded, “Araseo. I’ll forgive you now.” you said.

You saw him smiled, “Really?” You nodded again. He smiled even more then back to serious, “But... Why did you get mad at me anyways?” he suddenly asked.

You paused on it, “..It’s a secret.” you said. “But I want to know.” he said. “I’m going to ignore you again if you didn’t stop asking about that.” you said.

Myungsoo pouted, “Okay. I’ll stop now.” he said. You smiled, “Good boy,.” you said.

Myungsoo pouted again as you stucked your tounge out on him.

Both of you burst into laughter.