Date

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Oppa? Are you listening to me?” Jiyeon waved her hand in front of Myungsoo’s face as she noticed him deeply in thought.

Myungsoo snapped out his thought, “Eh?” Jiyeon sighed, “I keep talking here but all of a sudden, you didn’t focusing on me.” she pouted.

“Aigoo! You’re so cute. I’m sorry, okay?” he said as he pinched her cheek. “Okay, I’ll forgive you now. But what are you thinking anyway?” she sked.

“Uh-oh.. Nothing important.” he replied aa Jiyeon nodded in understanding. *I wonder what they are doing now..* Myungsoo thought about you and JB.

“Ahh~” Jiyeon suddenly winced as she put her hand into her chest. “Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana?” Myungsoo asked as she hold her.

“I can’t breath.” Jiyeon managed to say. “I’ll take you to the hospital.” he said. Jiueon shook her head, “No need for that. Just take me home now.” she said. Myungsoo nodded as he carry her on his back and take her home.

As they arrived at the house, Myungsoo take Jiyeon to her room as he carefully laid her down.

“Are you okay now?” Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon slowly nodded, “I feel better now.” she said. “Wait here, I’ll call your unnie.” he was about to call you when Jiyeon stopped him, “No, I don’t want to ruin her date.” she whispered.

“But she need to know. Wait here.” with that, he started dialed your number.

---

Meanwhile, you and JB went to the park to watch the fireworks.

You were deeply in thought while you and JB was waiting for the fireworks. “Jooyeon-ah, are you okay?” JB asjed. You force a smile and nodded, “Don’t worry, I’m okay.” you said.

“I think the fireworks will appear in an hour. Wait here, I’ll buy food for us.” he said. You nodded as he left.

10 minutes was already passed but JB didn’t come back yet. Suddenly, your phone rang. You pulled out your phone and see the caller ID. ‘Myungsoo’, it written. You stared at your phone fir a while, didn’t know if you’re going to pick up or not.

“Jooyeon-ah, here’s dukbokki for you.” JB suddenly appeared. You immediately rejected the call and put it back to your pocket. You smiled at JB, “Woah! Dukbokki!” you said.

“Here~” he handed the dukbokki. You warmly took it, “Gomawo..” “No problem.” he replied.

You was about to start eating your dukbokki when your phone started to ring again. You pulled it out and saw Myungsoo as the caller again.

“Who’s calling?” JB asked. You quickly turned off your phone, “No one.” you said as you put back your phone and started to eat your dukbokki.

JB nodded and smiled at you. You smiled back, *I need to forget him and give JB a chance.* you thought.

“Uh.. Fireworks!” JB beamed as he pointed at the sky. You look up and see the beautiful fireworks. You finally lightened up as you suddenly forget all your thoughts.