Wait until the feelings will go away

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced. She was about to leave the classroom but suddenly stopped and look straightly to JB. “By the way, Mr. Im, who among the class you want to tour you around the school?” she asked him.

JB look at you as he smiled, “I want Jooyeon to tour me.” he replied while looking at you. You fake a smile, embarassed.

“Okay then. So Ms. Park, please tour him around the school tomorrow. Don’t worry, you’re excuse.” your teacher explained. You nodded, “Dae.”

With that, your teacher completely disapeared at the classroom.

You started to felt uneasy when you noticed that JB still looking at you. “Um... Wae?” you asked. He shook his head, “Nothing. I should go now. Annyeong Jooyeon-ah, see you tomorrow.” he waved before he left.

You watch him leave, *Omo! Why is so hot?!* you thought as you started sweating.

“Yah! Jooyeon-ah!” you heard Myungsoo yelled at you. He was just only sitting next to you but you didn’t even noticed it.

You snapped out your thought and carefully look at him, “Uh.. Myungsoo-ah..” you whispered.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, “What happen to you huh? Ever since that JB appeared, you became different.” he commented.

“Eh?” you simply replied. He rolled his eyes, “Whatever!” You frowned, *What happen to him?* you thought.

“Unnie, Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon suddenly entered the classroom. “Uh..Jiyeon-ah..” you mumbled. Myungsoo lightened up, “Jiyeon-ah!” he beamed as he stood up.

Jiyeon walked to the two of you. “Ready?” Myungsoo asked her. Jiyeon sweetly smiled and nodded.

You frowned, “Where did you two planning to go?” you asked them curiously. “Myungsoo oppa ask me to go out.” Jiyeon said.

“Uh-oh..” you couldn’t say a word to respond for your twin sister. “Yeah. I ask her and she agreed. So.. Jooyeon-ah, we’ll go ahead now.” Myungsoo said.

You just nodded, “Uh-oh.. Go ahead.” you said, faking a smile to them.

“Annyeong unnie!” Jiyeon waved and so was Myungsoo then finally disappeared from your sight.

You sadly lowered your head as you let out a sigh, *I’ll just need to wait until my feelings for Myungsoo go away.. I hope so.* you thought. With that, you left the classroom and went to your way home.