Girl? Boy?

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Class Dismissal.

You received a text message from your twin sister.

to: Jooyeon unnie

Unnie, don’t wait for me today. We need a group assignment to be submitted tomorrow so you go first. I still need to stay at the library till before the sunset. See you at our house.

from: Jiyeon

You understands her as you replied.

to: Jiyeon

Okay. See you there. Be careful on your way home araseo?

from: Jooyeon unnie

Just after a minute, you received a reply from her.

to: Jooyeon unnie

Ne, I will unnie.

from: Jiyeon

Right after you read her reply, Myungsoo appeared in front of you. “Let’s go and fetch your sister now.” he said.

“We don’t have to.” you replied as you fixed your things then stood up.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow to you, “What do you mean?” he asked, confused.

“I reaceived a text message from her and it says that she can’t go home with us. She still need to do her assignments together with her friends.” you replied to him.

Myungsoo pouted, “Psh! I’m expecting to see her again but it’s opposite.” he whispered and let outa sigh.

You rolled your eyes, “Let’s just go okay..” you said as you started to walk. Myungsoo followed you from behind.

As you two already outside the school, Myungsoo was still behind you. You stopped and walks to his side to walk with him at the same time.

Myungsoo look at you. You looked back, “Wae? Let’s just walk together.” you simply said as you grbbed his arm ang dragged him away.

As the both of you were walking to your way home, Myungsoo let out another sigh, “I already miss Jiyeon.” he whispered.

“You can just look at me so you couldn’t miss her.” you snapped. Myungsoo rolled your eyes, “You are totally different to her.” he stated.

You pouted, “We have the same looks so we’re not different.” you muttered.

“Yes. You two have the same looks but you looks like a boy because of your short hair unlike her, she’s like um.. It’s hard to explain but she’s really different. She’s the best!” Myungsoo muttered.

You rolled your eyes you walk passed by him. “Yah! Wait!” he runs after you but you already reach your house as you went in and slammed the door shut in front of his face.

Myungsoo frowned, “Aish! That girl! Ow wrong! Not girl but boy!” he laugh a little then left.

When you sure that Myungsoo was already gone, you slowly open the door and watch his back while walking away.

*I may looks like a boy but my heart still beats like a girl. If you could only hear my heart, it’s only beating just for you..* you then carefully closed the door.