Help

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Class dismissal.

“Let’s go Jooyeon-ah!” Myungsoo said to you as you nodded. “Let’s fetch Jiyeon first.” you said. “No need to remind me. I can’t forget about her, you know that..” he said.

You gave him a forced smile, “Ara..” you pretended to be okay in front of him. “Let’s go now. She’s probably waiting for us now.” you said.

Myungsoo nodded as both you two left the classroom and headed to Jiyeon’s classroom.

---

“Unnie!” you heard Jiyeon’s voice and saw her running to your direction as you and Myungsoo reach her classroom.

You smiled at her and so was Myungsoo. “Let’s go home now.” you said to her.

She smiled and nodded. With that, you 3 left the school and started to walk to your way home.

---

As all of you reached your home, Jiyeon and you waved and say ‘goodbye’ to Myungsoo as he replieda smile.

Jiyeon was the first one who went inside the house. When you were about to enter the house, Myungsoo suddenly grabbed your wrist.

You stopped on it that made you look back at him again, “Wae?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Umm.. I.. need your help.” he whispered to you. “Help? What kind of help?” you asked.

“Ummm... It’s about your twin sister..” he replied. *Her again?..* you grew disappointed after hearing about your twin sister again from his mouth.

“What about her?” you asked in annoyance. “Can.. you help me to court her?” he asked.

“M-Mwo?! C-Court her?” you gasped in a little high voice. He immediately covered your mouth using his one hand, “Can you please lower your voice?” he said to you.

You quickly snapped his hand away from your mouth, “So.. you are planning to court Jiyeon?” you asked him again for you to confirmed.

You saw him nodded, “Yes. I really like her so please Jooyeon-ah.. Help me.. Please?” he pleaded using his aegyo.

You rolled your eyes, “No.” you quickly replied. He pouted, “Please Jooyeon-ah, I really need your help.. Do you eant me to kneel down first huh?!” he was about to kneel down when you snapped him, “Araseo.” you said.

Myungsoo brightened, “So.. you’re going to help me now?” he asked. You nodded, want to end the conversation immediately.

He smiled and hugged you, “Gomawo Jooyeon-ah.. You’re the best!” he beamed. You broke the hug as you rolled your eyes on him, “Yes. I’m the best when you need me.” you said.

He pouted, “Psh! You are my bestfriend that’s why you’re the best!” he explained.

“Aish! Just go home now, will you?” you said. He pouted once again, “Araseo but promise me first that you will going to help me.” he ordered.

You rolled your eyes but still did what he said. “Good. So I’ll go ahead now. Annyeong!” he waved then left.

You let out a sigh, *Am I only a bestfriend to you? Nothing more? And now... you’re planning to court my twin sister together with my help.. Why can’t you see that there’s someone right here who loves you. Why are you hurting me like this Kim Myungsoo? Wae?* your tears really want to fall when the time you were talking to Myungsoo but you didn’t let it happen and now, you couldn’t take it anymore that made you burst into tears.

“Uh.. Unnie, why are you still there?” Jiyeon suddenly open the door but luckily, she was only facing your back so she cannot see that you are crying.

You quickly wiped your tears before you faced her. You fake a smile, “Just want to take some fresh air. Um.. Let’s go inside. I’m already tired.” you whispered as you went in.

“Uh-oh..” Jiyeon followed.