Cold Myungsoo

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Aish!” Myungsoo winced. “She didn’t pick up?” Jiyeon asked. “First, she rejected my call and niw she turned off her phone. Seriously, that girl!” Myungsoo whispered,  a bit pissed.

“Let her enjoy her date with JB.” she said. Myungsoo let out a sigh, “Araseo. Go to sleep now.” he said. Jiyeon nodded, “Can you sing me a song?” she asked.

“But—” Jiyeon cut him off, “Please..” she pleaded using her aegyo. Myungsoo sighed, “Okay. You know I can’t resist your aegyo.” he finally gave up. Jiyeon giggled.

Myungsoo started to sing. His voice was so sweet and gentle. Suddenly, Jiyeon’s eyelids dropped as she went to her dreamland. Myungsoo smiled as he kissed her forehead.

Just then, you finally came back home. You went to Jiyeon’s room to check her but to your surprised, Myungsoo was also there. He turned to you as he glared.

“Why aren’t you picking up your phone?” he coldly asked. “I’m sorry but what are you doing here?” you asked.

“What am I doing here huh?! Don’t you know Jiyeon having a hard time to breath earlier.” he said. “Mwo?!” your eyes widen in shock.

“Are you enjoying your date that much that you even turned off your phone huh?! What kind of sister are you?!” Myungsoo yelled. “Who are to talk to me like that?! You didn’t know what I am doing so don’t judge me so easily!” you yelled back.

“Of course I do! You’re just enjoying your date with that JB and don’t want to disturb you two so you turned off your phone, Am I right?” Myungsoo yelled once again that made Jiyeon woke up.

“Why are you fighting unnie, oppa?” you heard her asked. “I’m sorry Jiyeon-ah, just ask your sister. I’m going now.” with that, Myungsoo left.

Your tears suddenly burst from your eyes. “Unnie..” Jiyeon whispered. You immediately wiped your tears, “Don’t mind me. Are you okay? Do you feel better now? Are you still hurt?” you continously asked.

Jiyeon smiled, “Don’t worry unnie, I’m completely feel better now.” she replied. You smiled, “That’s good to hear. I’ll go and sleep now. Jalja Jiyeon-ah..” you said as Jiyeon smiked and nodded.

You left her room as abither tear fall from your eyes, *How could he judge me like that?..* you sadly thought as you entered your room.