Pain

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

As you and Myungsoo arrived at your place, he carefully open the door then entered the house.

He carefully sat you at the couch as he stooped down in front of you. He then carefully removed your shoes and so was your bloody socks.

“Ouch!” you gasped. “Uh-oh.. Mianhe.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Myungsoo apologized.

You quickly shook your head, “No, you’re just trying to help me so I understand..” you whispered.

“Where’s the first aid kit?” he asked as he stood up and look around. “There.” you pointed.

He nodded in understanding and followed your instruction. Then he went back to you as he stooped down again.

Myungsoo started to cure your wound. You couldn’t help but to gasp so many times. Myungsoo always apologized to you.

“No. It’s okay.” you said to him. “Um.. Jooyeon-ah,, are you still mad at me?” he asked while curing your wound.

You paused on it and just look at him. Myungsoo suddenly stopped and look up to you. “So.. Are you still mad? Please forgive on what I’ve done to you.” he repeated his question.

“Just promise me that you will stop calling me a boy again before I’ll forgive you.” you conditioned.

He eagerly nodded as he raised his right hand, “Promise!” he said.

You smiled at him. “So.. Am I already forgiven?” he asked.

You slowly nodded, “Yes, you are forgiven now.” you said.

---

“Done!” Myungsoo beamed after he put a bandage on your wound. “Gomawo..” you whispered. “No problem.” he replied with a smile.

With that, the door slowly open. It’s Jiyeon who entered the house. “Uh.. Unnie, you’re already here.” she said as she walks to you.

“Uh-oh..” you and Myungsoo look at each other.

Jiyeon noticed the bandage on your feet. “Unnie, what happen to your feet?” she worriedly asked as she sat next to you.

“Uh-oh.. This? Just a small wound.” you replied. “Is it still hurting?” she asked.

“Earlier, yes but not anymore. Thank to Myungsoo who cure my wound.” you said as you look at Myungsoo.

“Uh-oh.. Gomawo Myungsoo oppa. If it wasn’t because of you, maybe my unnie still feel the pain.” Jiyeon said to Myungsoo. He just shyly smiled as he lightly rubbed the back of his neck.

You watch Myungsoo smiling at your twin sister. Your wound wass till hurting a little bit but your heart was starting fell the pain.

“I’m already tired. I’ll go sleep now.” you stood up but out of your balance but myungsoo caught you at the right time. “Be careful.” he whispered.

“Myungsoo oppa, let’s help unnie to went to her room.” Jiyeon suggested.

He nodded as him and your twin sister help you to go upstairs then to your room.

They carefully laid you down. “So.. I’ll go ahead now. Take care of yourself Jooyeon-ah.. Hmm?” Myungsoo said to you as you nodded.

With that, Myungsoo left your room and so was Jiyeon. She walk Myungsoo out.

You stared at your closed door an sighed, *My heart is more painful than my wound.. I hate this feeling..* you thought as you close your eyes and soon, fell asleep.