New Student

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Good! We’re on the same class.” you stated as JB came back from the Director’s Office ans showed you his schedule.

“Chincha?” JB brightened as you slowly nodded. “Woah! My first day wasn’t that bad, I guess.” he whispered.

“What?” you asked. He shook his head, “Nothing. I said let’s go to our class now before we get late.” he lied.

“Omo! I don’t want to be late, Kaja! Palli!” you said as grabbed his arm and dragged him to the classroom.

As both of you reach the front of the classroom, you saw your teacher was about to entered the front door of the classroom. You immediately took JB’s hand and dragged him inside tge classroom using the back door.

“We did it!” you whispered as you let go his hand. JB couldn’t help but smiled at you. “What are you smiling at?” you asked in confusion.

“Nothing! It’s just that..” “Jooyeon-ah? Who’s him?” Myungsoo suddenly appeared and cut him off.

“Uh-oh.. he’s JB, a new student and he’s in the class with us.” you replied. Myungsoo look at him from head to toe, “Why are you with her huh?”

“Yah! Don’t talk to him that way!” you lightly hit his arm. Myungsoo ignored you as his gaze was still on JB. “So.. why are with her?” he repeated his question.

“Wae? Can’t I? Who are you in her life for you to ask me that kind of question?” JB questioned back. Myungsoo made a pause on it. “S-She’s my bestfriend!” he coldly said.

“Only your bestfriend not your girlfriend! You act like she’s yours!” JB smirked. Myungsoo glared at him even more.

The atmosphere between the two became cold just then, your teacher entered the classroom. “What’s going there at the back?” she quickly asked as she saw Myungsoo and JB’s eye contact to each other.

“It’s nothing Seonsaengnim.” you said as you pulled JB away from Myungsoo, “Don’t mind him.” you said to JB as you shot Myungsoo a look.

“Okay. Go back to your seats now.” your teacher said as Myungsoo did. “Seonsaengnim, we have a new student.” you said and take a glance at JB. “Uh right! The Director already told me about him. Come in front Mr. Im and introduce yourself.” your teacher ordered.

You look at him as you smiled and nodded him to go in front. He smiled back and nodded then went in front.

With that, you headed to youe seat and sat on it.

“Annyeong haseyo! Im Jaebum-imnida. Just call me JB for short.” he smiled and bowed in front of the whole class.

“Okay.. Um..” your teacher look around, “..please sit beside Ms. Park.” your teacher said. JB brightened and happily sat next to you.

Myungsoo turned to your’s and JB’s direction and frowned. *I don’t think this is good. I have a bad feeling about seeing that JB with her. I don’t like him with her..* he thought and look away, not wanting to see the sight.