True feelings

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

It’s been a month since you and JB started to date yet you still didn’t give him your answer. JB on the other hand, understand your feelings and patiently waiting for you.

One Saturday night. As you and Jiyeon were watching TV, Jiyeon started to feel a hurt inside her chest. You lighly shook her shoulder, “You okay?” you asked.

“Get me a drink unnie, I feel weird. I can’t breath.” her expression was hard to explain. You rushed to the kitchen and get her a drink.

As you went back, you immediately handed it to her as she quickly took and drink it. “Feel better now?” you asked as you watched her drinking.

Jiyeon breath in and out, “Better.” she whispered as she handed the glass back to you.

You let out a sigh of relief, “That’s good to here.” you said as you took the glass and palced it back to the kitchen.

Jiyeon placed her hand to her chest, *What’s happening to me lately?* she deeply thought.

“You should go and rest now.” you said. You went back to Jiyeon. She look up as she nodded, “Uh-oh.. Goodnight unnie.”

“Goodnight.”

---

After that night, Jiyeon started to feel that feeling day by day. She slowly became thin but she didn’t even bothered.

You and JB continously dating each other and so did Myungsoo and Jiyeon. Myungsoo started to feel hurt everytime he saw you with JB. You on the other hand, trying to forget Myungsoo through dating JB.

One night, Myungsoo was lying on his bed deeply in thought. He was thinking about his real feelings towards you. He thought it one by one.

1. He’s happy when he’s with you.

2. He didn’t get bored when he’s with you unlike Jiyeon.

3. He loves to see your smile.

4. He felt comfortable with you.

5. You made his heart fluttered.

“That’s enough! I’ve finally know what I really feel towards her.” Myungsoo whispered as he grabbed his phone to make a phone call with you.