Fainted

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Yeoboseyo?” you picked up your phone when you heard it ringing. “Jooyeon-ah!” you heard Myungsoo shouted.

You take your phone away from your ear as you close your eyes because of the loud sound coming from it. You placed it back to your ear, “Yah! Kim Myungsoo, why are you shouting?! I can hear you okay..” you said.

“Uh.. Mianhe..” he apologized. “Okay, so why did you call all of a sudden?” you asked. “Um.. Let’s meet tomorrow at 7pm, at the park. I have something important to tell you.” he replied.

“Why don’t you tell it now?” you asked. “I can’t. No snap that, I don’t want to. I want to tell you personally.” he said.

“Okay then.” you said. “Okay. See you tomorrow. Bye and goodnight. Sweet dreams.” with that, he hang up.

You staredat you phone, raising an eyebrow. *Weird.*

---

Next day came. You still thinking on what will Myungsoo going to tell you. You couldn’t help but to have a deeply thought.

Jiyeon stared at you, blankly. “Unnie, gwenchana?” hse asked. You snapped out your thought and stared at her, “Uh-oh.. Ne, gwenchana.” you said.

When the clock stops at 6:30pm, you started to get ready and went to the park.

---

JB visit to your house to ask you to go out. “Uh.. Mianhe JB but unnie is not here. She said, she has something important to do.” Jiyeon said as he open the door for him.

“Uh-oh..” JB nodded in understanding. “Do you know what hour she will back?” JB asked once more. Jiyeon shook her head, “Sorry but no.” she replied with a low voice.

“Uh.. I should go now then.” JB said as Jiyeon weakly nodded. JB turned around to leave when he suddenly heard a gasped. He turned back and saw Jiyeon dropped on the floor holding her chest.

He rushed to her, “Gwenchana?” he asked. Jiyeon didn’t replied but fainted to his arms. “Jiyeon-ah, wake up. Wake up!” JB shook her.

---

“Why is he taking so long?” you whispered as you were waiting for Myungsoo to come.

You glance down to your watch, “It’s already 7:30 but he’s not here yet.” you whispered, a bit pissed.

Suddenly, you saw a familiar figure running towards you. You immediately stood up, “Yah! Why are you late? It’s already 7:30, you know that?! Can you just tell me now! I want to go home now!” you said to Myungsoo as he was trying to catch up his breath.

“Mianhe.” he whispered. “So what do you want to say?” you asked. “Um..” he started.

Suddenly, your phone rang that interrupt Myungsoo’s sentence. “Wait up!” you said as you pulled out your phone and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?” you said. Your expression becane down, “Mwo?!” your eyes widen in horror. “Okay. I’ll be ther in 10 minutes.” with that, you hang up.

“What’s going on?” Myungsoo asked, worried. “JB called me and he said, Jiyeon fainted. She’s in the hospital right now. I need to go.” you said.

“I’ll go with you.” he said. You nodded, “Let’s go. Palli!” you said as both you two rushed to the hospital.