Afraid

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“Ne Myungsoo oppa?” Jiyeon asked once again. Myungsoo breath in and out, “Um.. Jiyeon-ah..” he started. Your heart beats rapidly even more now.

“Um.. I just want to say that.. I can’t walk you two in your way home today. I still need to go somewhere.” he continued. Jiyeon nodded in understanding, “I understand oppa. Go ahead now.” she replied.

You couldn’t but to feel relieved after you heard Myungsoo’s words.

With that, Myungsoo immediately darted. You went back to your sense as you run to Jiyeon. “You go first. I need to go somewhere too.” you said to her.

Jiyeon nodded in understanding, “Araseo unnie.” she replied. Then you quickly left her and followed Myungsoo.

Jiyeon watch you leaving before she could continue to walk.

---

“Myungsoo-ah!” you called as you went beside him trying to catch up your breath. “Uh-oh.. Jooyeon-ah.. What are you doing here?” he asked.

You didn’t give him a response instead you gave him a punch on his stomach. “Ow!” he yelped in pain. “Yah! Why did you do that?!” he winced.

“Because you’re so stupid! I already help you to confess to her but you just lost that chance!” you said.

He didn’t protest and just lowered his head, “I know but I only did that just because I’m afraid..” he said. You suddenly paused by his words.

“..I’m afraid to end up rejecting. I’m afraid that she won’t talk to me anymore if she knew my feelings for her. I’m afraid to lose her. I’m afraid..” he continued.

Even you, you were also in the same situation as him. You were afraid to lose him that’s why you can’t confess to him too.

*We’re on the same situation now. We’re both afraid but the different is, I already knew that I didn’t have any chance because you already have a person in your heart and it’s not me unlike you, you still have a chance...* you sadly thought.

“So.. What’s your plan now?” you suddenly asked. He shook his head, “Molla. I still need to think about it. I’ll go ahead now.” with that, he walk away.

You watch him walk away as you let out a sigh, “Life was really hard to understand.” you whispered as you started to walk to your way home.

In the middle of your walk, you suddenly bumped into someone. You automatically bowed, “Mianhe.” you said.

You saw a guy in front of you shooking his head, “No, it’s nothing. It’s not your fault anyways.” he said. You waved your both hand to protest, “No, it is. I didn’t even look on my way that’s why I bumped to you.” you explained.

“I didn’t even look to my direction too so it’s my fault also.” the guy said. “Correction: it’s our fault.” you said.

You two look at each other then laugh. You then bowed once again, “Mian.. I need to go now. My sister must be waiting for me now. Annyeong!” with that, you darted.

The guy want to stop you and ask your name but you already gone. A smile formed on his face as he shook his head in amazement because of your quick action. With that, he also left.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry if this chapter was a bit different from what I posted last time. It’s really hard for me to remember the whole chapter since I didn’t have any copy of it. As we all know, AFF deleted my latest chap and also the other authors here so please understand. Kamsahamnida!