Farewell Letter

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Morning came. Myungsoo woke up next to Jiyeon. Jiyeon was still sleeping. He gently her hair until the door slowly open.

He turned to look at the person, it was only JB. “Where’s Jooyeon?” he asked. Myungsoo shook his head, “Molla. I haven’t seen her in 2 days.” he explained.

“I thought she’s here.” JB whispered. “Did you already went to her house?” Myungsoo asked as JB nodded, “But no one opening the door.” JB replied.

“Eh?” Myungsoo gasped. *Where is she then?* he thought. “Can you please watch Jiyeon for me?” he asked JB.

“Mwo?” JB gasped. “I’ll try to look for Jooyeon.” with that, Myungsoo left. Not even letting JB protest.

---

“Jooyeon-ah are you there?! It’s me Myungsoo. Jooyeon-ah, open the door!” he called but it was only a silent. He started to nag the door hard and luckliy, it finally open but broke it.

He didn’t care about the door but about you. He rushed to you room but to his shocked, he found your dead body lying on your bed with blood running down from your wrist.

“Jooyeon-ah! Wake up! Yah! Don’t play a joke, will you?!” his tears started to fall from his eyes as he held your dead body. “Jooyeon-ah, wae?” he whispered.

Suddenly, a piece of paper on your desk caught his eyes. He reach it, still didn’t let you go. He slowly open the paper from it’s fold.

Dear Myungsoo, Jiyeon and JB,

I must be in heaven alredy when you were reading it. I know you were very shock on what I did but that’s life.

First, to Myungsoo. First of all, I want to confess to you. You know what? I love you. Nomu Saranghae. I know you’re shock right? Well.. That’s the truth. I already love you when the first time we met but I don’t think you notice it. When you said that you like my sister, to be honest, I don’t know how to react but I need to give you a smile to pretend that I’m happy but you didn’t know how much I was hurt everytime you talk about Jiyeon. The most painful part was you want ask me for help to court my sister. I don’t have any other choice but to say yes to you. Let’s just say, I couldn’t say no to you. Myungsoo-ah, be happy and please take care to my twin sister araseo? And please give my heart to Jiyeon.

Second, to my sister Jiyeon. Don’t let yourself down when you knew what happen to me araseo? So.. I hope you will still continue your life without me. I will miss you Jiyeon-ah.. take care and have a happy life with Myungsoo.

Lastly, to JB. ‘Gomawo’ that was the word I said to you last time. Thank you for making me smile, for giving me your love, for patiently waiting for my answer, for everything. You didn’t know how thankful I am when the times you’re always at my side. ‘Mianhe’ that was the last word I gave to you. I’m sorry for keeping you wait for me, sorry if I can’t love you back, sorry for everything. I was trying to forget Myungsoo but I can’t. I know you can feel that but still want to wait for me. You’re a special person of mine that I won’t forget forever. ‘Thank you’ and ‘sorry’ Im Jaebum.

PS: Goodbye and be happy :)

Another tear fall down to Myungsoo’s cheek. “Jooyeon-ah, why did you leave me,? Now that I’m already found my true feelins for you. Now that I'm ready to confess my love to you.. Wae?..” he whispered as he held you cold body tight.