Twin

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Morning came. You automatically woke up as the sun finally rises. You went to your bathroom to get ready for school. As you were ready, you went downstairs to meet Jiyeon there.

“Uh.. unnie, ready now?” she asked. You smiled and nodded, “But Myungsoo oppa isn’t here yet.” Jiyeon said. “It’s okay. I still need to prepare my bag. I didn’t check it yet.” you replied.

“Uh-oh..” Jiyeon nodded in understanding. You then get your bag to check it.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. “Must be Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon brightened as she approach the door. Your face fell after you see your twin’s brightened face.

As Jiyeon opened the door, a unfamiliar figure popped on her sight. It was JB. He stared at her for a long time until he finally spoke, “When did your hair grow like that?” JB pointed at Jiyeon’s hair.

Jiyeon innocently touch her hair, “It’s naturally long.” she replied. JB was about to ask her again when you suddenly called, “Jiyeon-ah, Is Myungsoo already arrive?” you asked as you also approach the door.

To your surprised, JB was there. “Uh.. JB-ah!” you smiled. JB shockingly stared at you then to Jiyeon. You study his face and noticed his confusion. “Unnie, did you know him?” Jiyeon suddenly asked.

You nodded, “He’s JB, the new student and also my new friend.” you introduced as Jiyeon nodded in understanding.

“Um.. JB, this is Jiyeon, my twin sister.” you said to him. JB raised an eyebrow, “You have a twin? Why didn’t you tell me? I thought she’s you. So embarassing.” he said as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

“But you didn’t ask me.” you said. JB pouted. You chuckled.

“Myungsoo oppa!” you heard Jiyeon squealed as Myungsoo arrived at the house. Your smile vanished as you look at his direction. “Uh-oh.. Isn’t he’s the guy in our class and also the guy last—” you cut him off as you covered his mouth.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon look at you, suspiciously. You weakly smiled, “Don’t mind him.” you then released him and mouthed, ‘Don’t mention it anymore.’

“What is he doing here anyway?” Myungsoo asked. You look at JB, “Uh yeah. What are you doing here anyways?” you asked.

“I want to walk you to school.” he simply replied. “Eh?!” you gaped. “Your my only friend at our school and I don’t want to be alone walking to school.” he shrugged.

“Him? What is he doing here either?” JB nodded to Myungsoo’s direction. “Uh-oh..” Jiyeon cut you off, “He’s here to fetch me.”

“She’s right. Myungsoo is her boyfriend.” you explained. JB look stared at you in disbelief.

“Let’s just go now, okay.  School is waiting.” Myungsoo irritatedly said. Jiyeon nodded in agreement as she hugged Myung’s arm and started to walk. JB didn’t leave his eyes on you. “Kaja!” you whispered to him as you started to walk. JB followed as he look at you worriedly.

---

Lunch break. You, JB and Myungsoo leave the classroom to eat lunch. Suddenly, Jiyeon appeared. “Myungsoo oppa! Unnie! And JB-ssi!” she waved and smiled.

You smiled back and so was JB. Jiyeon then hugged Myungsoo’s arm, “Let’s go eat.” Myungsoo smiled an nodded. “Let’s go unnie.” Jiyeon look back at you.

“You two go first. I have something to do.” you replied. “Uh-oh..” she nodded as they finally disappeared from your sight.

You let out a heavy sigh, feel relieved. “You like him, don’t you?” you heard JB asked.