Decision

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Next morning came. After wearing your uniform, the door bell rang. You walked to the main door and approach it.

As usual, Myungsoo was there to fetch Jiyeon. “Where’s Jiyeon?” he asked. You nodded inside the house, “Still preparing.” you said.

He nodded in understanding as you led him inside. Just then, Jiyeon finally done. “Uh.. Myungsoo oppa!” she brightened as she walked to him.

“Good morning Jiyeon-ah..” he said. Jiyeon smiled and greeted back, “Good morning to you too Myungsoo oppa.”

*He didn’t even greeted me..* you sadly thought.

“Unnie, kaja!” Jiyeon waved at you. You snapped out your thought and turned to her, “Ne, coming!” you then followed them.

In the whole walking, Myungsoo and Jiyeon were talking and talking happily. They didn’t even talk to you like you didn’t exist in the world.

As you 3 arrived at the school, Jiyeon headed to her classroon as both you and Myungsoo headed to your classroom.

As you two arrived at the classroom, the first one you saw is JB. You went straight to him as Myungsoo frowned at you.

“I already made a decision.” you said to JB. “So.. What’s your decision?” JB slowly asked.

“I’ll go and date you.” you said. JB brightened and didn’t control himself to hug you. You were totally shocked the sudden hug and so was Myungsoo.

*What’s going on?* Myungsoo confusely asked himself.

“Yah JB-ah.. I can’t breath..” you whispered. He finally released you, “Mianhe but I just couldn’t help it.” he said as he lightly rubbed the back of his neck.

You give him a small smile, “It’s okay.” you said. He smiled again, “Gomawo Jooyeon-ah..” he said.

“For what?” you asked. “For accepting me.” he replied. “But I didn’t accept you yet.” you snapped. “I know but atleast you give me a chance. I’ll take this chance to show you how much I adore you.” he said. You softened and smile.

---

“Unnie, Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon waved as she met you outside your classroom. “Jiyeon-ah..” Myungsoo smiled at her.

Jiyeon then walked to you, “Unnie, mianhe but wehave a date again. I’m sorry I can’t walk home with you again.” she said.

You force a smile and shook your head, “No, it’s okay. I understand besides I also have a date today.” you said. Myungsoo’s eyes widen in shocked.

“Really unnie? Who’s your date?” Jiyeon asked excitedly. “I’m her date.” JB suddenly appeared behind you.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, *They will having a date together? Psh! How could she date that guy! Aish!* he thought as he rolled his eyes.

Jiyeon smiled, “Woah! I’m happy for you unnie.” she said as she squeezed your hand. You force a smile, “Thank you.”

“So.. We’ll go ahead now.” JB said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You look up at him, shocked. He eyed you to give you a hint. You awkwardly smile at Jiyeon and Myungsoo, “Uh yeah.. Annyeong Jiyeon and Myungsoo.” you said and with that, you and JB disappeared on theri sights.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Let’s go now.” he said, annoyed. Jiyeon nodded and smiled as she hugged Myungsoo’s arm and left.