Jealous?

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

You didn’t feel any hurt from your body but a warm thing that covering your whole body. You slowly open your eyes and realized that someone was hugging you right now.

You look and saw a familar face even thought your vision was still blured. You want to speak but no words want to come out from your mouth.

“Seriously?! Are you out of your mind?! You almost die at what you did, you know that?!” you heard a very familiar voice started to scold you. You blinked a couple of times as your vision suddenly back to normal. Your guess was right, that voice was coming from the one that cause of your tears. Kim Myungsoo, the one who saved you.

You quickly wiped your tears as you slowly pulled away from his embrace. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be with my twin sister?” you asked, changing the topic.

“Yes, I am. I came back to convince you to come along with us since Jiyeon is worrying about you.” he replied but the real reason was.. he’s the one that worried about you.

“Uh..” you lowered your head, feeling hurt to know that your twin sister is the reason why he’s there to save you. “Go now. Jiyeon must be waiting for you.” you said.

“What about you?” he asked. You look up at him, “What about me?” you asked back.

He nodded, “You look depress and why are you crying by the way?” he asked, really confused. You look to the other way as you bit you lower lip, “Because..” you couldn’t think a good reason to give him.

“Because you’re jealous?” he asked. You automatically look at him, “E-Eh?!” you nervously gasped.

“Yes. Because you’re jealous when your twin sister is with me. Since I and Jiyeon become a couple, your twin sister didn’t give much time unlike on the past.” he said. “Uh-oh.. Yeah! You’re right! I’m jealous because my twin didn’t get along to me again. I thought no one can notice my jealous but you already noticed it.” you nervously laugh.

Myungsoo smiled, “Mianhe.” he said. “For what?” you asked. “Sorry if making Jiyeon far from you.” he said. You force a smile and shook your head, “No need to be sorry. As long as my twin sister and my bestfriend are happy, I can be happy too for the two of you.” you said.

“Then if you’re sorry, come with me and celebrate with Jiyeon.” he said. You shook your head once again, “No. I can’t. It’s a very special day for the two of you so go and enjoy this day for only the two of you. Ka! Palli! Don’t make Jiyeon wait for you for so long!” you said as you waved him to go.

He smiled and nodded, “Gomawo Jooyeon-ah! Annyeong!” he waved as he runaway.

*Annyeong!* you thought as watch him leaving.

You spun around and was about to went home when you suddenly heard a voice called you, “Jooyeon-ah!”