Confession

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Next morning came. You felt someone shooking you so you slowly open your eyes and saw Jiyeon.

“Unnie, Myungsoo oppa is downstairs. Get up, we still need to attend school.” she said. You understand her so you decided sat up, “Ow!” you winced.

“Waeyo unnie?” Jiyeon worriedly asked you. “My head hurts.” you replied as you touch your head.

“Maybe you have a headache.” Jiyeon said. “Yes, I guess so.” you replied to her.

“Go and rest for today. I will tell to your teacher that you’re sick.” she said. “But—” “No buts! Just do what I said. I’ll go ahead now unnie.” she said and was about to leave when she suddenlu stopped and spun around to face you again, “Another, there’s a medicine downstairs. Take it after you eat your breakfast, araseo unnie?” she added.

You nodded your head, “Ne, ahjumma!” you teased. “Unnie!” she whined.

You laugh a little, “Ow!” you touch your head once again because it’s starting to hurt again. “Aish! Just sleep some more so you will feel good soon.” Jiyeon walks to you and make you lay again on your bed.

---

“Where’s Jooyeon?” Myungsoo asked as Jiyeon went downstairs. “Unnie have a headache. She can’t go to school today.” she replied.

Myungsoo nodded in understanding. “Let’s go now before we get late.” Jiyeon grabbed his arm and dragged him outside to go to school.

Myungsoo look at his arm that Jiyeon’s hand was on it. He was so happy on what was happening now but Jiyeon suddenly released his arms and just walk next to him.

He felt disappointed but it’s okay. Atleast Jiyeon was there right next to him and they are the only two were walking to school.

---

“Um.. Myungsoo oppa, can you please said to your teacher about unnie’s condition?” Jiyeon asked as they reach school. He nodded, “Of course. I’ll do it.” he replied with smile.

Jiyeon smiled back, “Gomawo. Um.. So I’ll go ahead now. Annyeong! See you later.” she waved then left.

Myungsoo waved back and smiling like a fool. *I really love her smile..* he thought.

---

Class dismissal.

“Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon called as she saw Myungsoo walking to her. “Are you ready to go home?” he asked as Jiyeon nodded.

As they were walking, Myungsoo suddenly spoke, “Um.. Jiyeon-ah..” he started. Jiyeon stopped and look at him, “Ne?” she asked.

“I have something to tell you.” Myungsoo continued. “Okay, what is it?” she asked.

Myungsoo breath in and out, “Um.. Jiyeon-ah.. J-Joahe. I really like you since the first time I saw you. I want to court you and I’m asking for your permission. Can I?” he finally confessed.

---

Since your head is a little bit alright now, you decided to went downstairs to take another medicine like what you do in the morning.

You get the medicine nd get a glass of water. Just after you take your medicine, Jiyeon suddenly came. “Uh.. Jiyeon-ah, you already here.” you said.

Jiyeon nodded, “Ne unnie. How’s your feeling?” she asked as she walk to you. “A little bit okay.” you replied as you took another sip of your drink.

“Um.. Unnie.. Myungsoo oppa confess to me just now..” you heard your twin sister said. You automatically look at her as you swallowed hard, “M-Mwo?” you gasped.

“He said he likes me since the time we first met and he ask me if he can court me..” she stated. “So.. What’s y-your answer?” you asked once more as your heart beats rapidly.

“I said okay since I want to know him more and I want to give him a chance too.” Jiyeon simply said as you suddenly dropped the glass that you were holding and fall on the floor...