Why her and not me?

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

“Aigoo! Why are you like that? Can you just eat without any mess on your face?” Myungsoo said as both of you were eating at the school canteen.

You look up at him, “Eh?” you asked. He look at the corner of your mouth as he pointed his finger to his own mouth’s corner to give you a hint.

“Here?” you asked as you wiped the other corner. “Aish! You’re so clumsy.” he said as he grabbed the tissue and carefully wiped it for you.

You just stared at his handome face.

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow to you. He waved in front of you face, “Jooyeon-ah, are you still on earth?” he said.

You snapped your gaze and back to reality. “Uh-oh..” you then grabbed the tissue from his hand and wiped some sauce at the corner of your lips.

“Aigoo! You’re so cute!” he said as he pinched your nose. “Yah! Stop it!” you tried to removed his hand but he was too strong.

You then also pinched his nose to be fair. “Yah! You stop it!” he ordered. “No! You go first.” you conditioned.

Myungsoo didn’t let you go and so was you.

Suddenly, Myungsoo slowly released your nose. “Already give up eh?” you brightly said still pinching his nose.

You noticed that he’s looking somewhere. You followed his gaze and found out that he’s looking at your twin sister.

“Unnie!” Jiyeon called you as she runs to you. “Uh-oh.. Jiyeon-ah..” you whispered.

“Annyeong Myungsoo oppa!” she waved at him. Myungsoo shyly smiled and greeted her back.

Jiyeon sat next to you, “Unnie can I eat with you two?” she asked. You nodded, “Of course, you can.” you replied.

You could see Myungsoo smiling at your twin sister that made you feel hurt. You just ignored your feelings and continue to eat as they are also did.

---

The bell suddenly rang.

“Unnie, I need to go to my class now. Thanks for letting me eat with you. Annyeong unnie, annyeong Myungsoo oppa.” she waved as she smiled then left.

As she already disappeared, you turned your head to faced Myungsoo. He was smiling like a fool.

“Yah! Stop day dreaming. We still have class. Come on!” you snapped as you stood up and started to walk away.

He pouted as he followed you. “Your twin sister is really beautiful.” he said to you.

You rolled your eyes, “How many times do you want to say that?” you snapped.

He pouted again, “Aish! I just feel to like it.” he said as he walk passed by you.

You stopped for a while and watch him walk away, *Why did you love her and not me?..* you let out a sigh then followed him to the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Yay!~

So, here’s the first chapter! How is it?

By the way, thanks to all my subbies/readers ^^ I hope you enjoy the first chap :)))

I love you all <3