WE miss YOU

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

R.I.P.

Park Jooyeon

August 11, 1993 - April 3, 2012

It written.

“Unnie, how are you? We missed you so much, you know that?” Jiyeon stooped down in front of your grave yard. “It’s been a year since you leave us. I really miss you unnie. I won’t ever forget you, promise.” Jiyeon said.

“Uh.. unnie, Myungsoo oppa is also here.” she glance at Myungsoo, “Myungsoo oppa, come here~” she waved him to come over.

Myungsoo nodded as he stooped down next to her. All Myungsoo was stared silently at your grave yard. Jiyeon take a glance to him then to your grave, “Unnie, I let Myungsoo oppa talk to you alone. I’ll go first.” Jiyeon stood up as Myungsoo look up at her.

Jiyeon smiled, “Go and talk to her. I know you want to talk to her alone.” with that, Jiyeon left.

Myungsoo let out a sigh, “I miss you Jooyeon-ah.. I miss being with you, I miss all about you. There are so many times that I want to kill myself but I’ve always remembered what you said on your last message. Live with a happy life and take a good care with your sister. I didn’t forget that. As long as I’m still alive, I will let myself to be happy like you said. I don’t want to disappoint you Jooyeon-ah so I will do everything just to make myself happy even thought it won’t turned out like before but I’ll try. Jooyeon-ah.. don’t worry, you will remained in my heart.” he said.

“She will reamined in OUR hearts!” a voice suddenly snapped. Myungsoo turned around only to see JB with Jiyeon.

“Uh-oh,.” Myungsoo whispered. Jiyeon and JB walked to your grave. “He’s right unnie. You will remained in our hearts forever. And about your heart, I’ll take care of it.” she said.

“Jooyeon-ah, JB here. I miss you so much..” JB spoke.

“WE ALL miss her.” Jiyeon and Myungsoo corrected him at the same time.

JB stared at them as they all burst into laughter. Myungsoo take a glance to your grave, *Jooyeon-ah, wait for me. We will meet each other again..*

Little did they know, you were watching them from heaven. You smiled, *I will wait for you Myungsoo-ah..*

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

THANK YOU for reading this fic~

I know the ending is sad but I need to end it like this. I hope you enjoy reading this story.

Annyeong! *waves* See you when I see you *winks*

o4/03/12