Goodbye

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Another month had passed. You, Myungsoo and JB are busy taking care of Jiyeon and looking for a heart transplant.

Still, no heart available yet.

Still, Jiyeon was unconcious.

Still, tears didn’t stop flowing down to your cheeks day by day.

One day, you visited Jiyeon to the hospital with some fruits with you. Right after you open the door, a sight of Myungsoo feeding Jiyeon was the first scene you saw.

You could see a smile on your sister’s face. You let out as sigh as yous lowly closed the door, didn’t want to interrupt them.

Instead you sat at the waiting chair outside the room until you fall asleep.

Suddenly, you felt someone gently shook you. You slowly open your eyes and saw a sight of JB’s face. “Uh.. JB.” you whispered.

“What are you doing here outside?” he asked he sat next to you. “Uh-oh..” you lowered your head, “I don’t want to disturb them.” you whispered.

He let out a sigh, “You look tired. Cone on, I’ll take you home.” he said. You slowly nodded, “I’ll check her room furst. Wait here.” you said.

JB nodded as you headed to the room. Jiyeon was already fall asleep as Myungsoo was sadly staring at her while her hair.

You then closed the door again and take your way to JB. “Let’s go.” you said. JB followed you.

---

Both you and JB take a bus to your way home. It was a silent the whole ride.

When the bus suddenly stopped on your hometown, you two get off from the bus and started to walked to your way home.

---

“Are you sure you okay?” JB worriedly asked. You slowly nodded. JB showed you a small smile, “I should go now.” he turned around and was about to leave when you suddenly called him.

“JB-ah!” you called. He stopped and turned back to you, “Gomawo.” you said. He smiled, “You know that I will do anything for you.” he said.

“Mianhe..” you said. “Eh?” a smile disappeared on his face. “I’m sorry.” you repeated. “For what?” he asked.

“For everything..” you said. “You don’t need to be sorry. Go and rest now.” he nodded you to go inside.

You slowly nodded as you finally entered the house. With that, JB left.

You let out a heavy sigh as you watched walked away throught your window. “I’m sorry if I can’t love you back..” you whispered.

You then look around your room and found a blade. You stared at it for a while as you sat at your bed. Just then, you put it down to the top of your desk as you get a paper and pen. You started writing something there.

Minutes later, you’re finally done as you fold the paper into 3. With that, you get the blade ince again as you position it near to your pulse.

“Goodbye..” was all you said before the blade touches your skin.