Double date

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

You and Myungsoo happily went back to the classroom. A smile still on your face as you headed to you seat.

JB frowned, “What did he told you to make you smile like that? Did he said he like you?” he asked worriedly.

You immediately covered his mouth, “Yah, stop talking too much. He already has a girlfriend okay so stop thinking things that impossible to happen.” you said and let go him.

He nodded in understanding. “So.. what are you two did talk about?” he asked again. “It’s not important. Uh.. Seonsaengnim already here.” you said as you pointed  in front to your teacher.

JB turned in front and saw the teacher entering the classroom. He take a glance once more at you before he could completely focus himself to the class.

---

After class, Jiyeon went to your classroom. She saw you and Myungsoo finally talking to each other. She smiled as she walked to you.

“Seems like you two already okay now hmm..” she said. “Uh.. Jiyeon-ah.” you said. “You two talking to each other now hm.. That’s good to see.” she said.

You look up to Myungsoo and smiled, “Yeah. He already say sorry to me.” you said. Jiyeon held her both palm together and smiled, “That’s a good news then! Why don’t we have a double date today?!” she beamed.

“Eh?” you gasped and Myungsoo gasped. “I and Myungsoo oppa then unnie and JB. Is that okay with you?” he asked JB behind you.

JB looked up, “Uh.. That’s a good idea, I guess!” he said. Jiyeon smiled as she went next to Myungsoo and hugged his arm. “Let’s go!” she excitedly said.

Myungsoo look back at you as you look at JB, “Let’s follow.” you said. He nodded as he reach down your hand. You gulped but he just smile at you so you didn’t protest anymore. Myungsoo look away and tried himself to focus on his girlfriend, Jiyeon.

---

“Omo! The dukbokki here was so delicious! You are right to bring us here JB.” Jiyeon beamed. JB replied her a smile.

“Here oppa.. Open your mouth.” Jiyeon said as she was trying to feed him. You look at them, hurt. Myungsoo stared at you as you quickly look down and started to eat.

Myungsoo then bite the dukbokki that Jiyeon was holding in front of his mouth. You decided to remained silent the whole time until JB placed a dukbokki in front of your mouth.

You gulped and made yourself turned to him. He smiled at you, “I just wanna feed you.” he said in a sweet tone. You force a smile as you slowly bite it.

“Woah! So sweet~” Jiyeon commented. Myungsoo look away, hurt.