Loving you

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Morning came. You prepared yourself for school and so was Jiyeon.

The door bell suddenly rang. You were about to walk to the door when Jiyeon suddenly spoke, “Unnie, I’ll go get it.” she snapped as she approach the door.

As the door finally open, Myungsoo was standing right there. “Uh.. Myungsoo oppa..” Jiyeon gasped.

You saw Myungsoo shyly smiled at her, “Annyeong Jiyeon-ah..” he waved and smiled.

Jiyeon smiled back, “Are you going to walk to school with us today?” she asked.

Myungsoo nodded, “Yes, I am. I’m actually here to fetch you two.” he said.

Jiyeon nodded in understanding then she remembered you. She spun around to face you, “Unnie, Myungsoo oppa is here. Come on!” she called.

“Yeah. I already saw him.” you said as you walked towards them.

---

The walk to school was silent. You’re not in a mood to talk that time since you are annoyed at Myungsoo because what he said to you yesterday.

As all you 3 arrived at the school. Jiyeon waved and say ‘goodbye’ to you two then headed to her class.

You and Myungsoo on the other hand, headed to your class. Myungsoo suddenly noticed your silent action. “Jooyeon-ah, are you still mad at me?” he asked.

You ignored him and entered the classroom. Myungoo pouted and followed you up to your seat as he sat next to you.

Myungsoo keeps asking you but you are always ignored him until your teacher came. Myungsoo then went back to his seat.

You take a glance at him for a second, *I’m still hurt..* you silently thought.

---

Class dismissal. Myungsoo immediately went up to you when he saw you leaving already.

“Wait! Jooyeon-ah!” he called. You stopped and faced him, “What?!” you irritatedly said.

“Can you please stop ignoring me?” he said. You rolled your eyes and was about to leave when you accidentally stepped your foot on the nail on the floor.

“Ouch!” you gasped. Myungsoo immediately runs to you and hold your arm. He look down on your foot and saw some blood.

“Omo! What happen? Are you okay?” you could feel a worry from his voice.

“I’m okay.” you simply said as you tried to walk but suddenly out of balance. Luckily, Myungsoo was there and caught you at the right time.

“Don’t pretend that you’re okay when you are obviously not.” with that, Myungsoo stooped down and make you face his back, “Get on.” he ordered.

“No need to do that. I can still walk.” you said. Myungsoo look up at you, “Aish! Just do what I said.” he then grabbed you arm that made you wrap it on his neck.

He lifted you up and give you a piggy back ride to your way home. That was so comfortable on his back.

*Why are you doing this Myungsoo-ah?.. If you continue doing this, I can’t stop myself for loving you anymore. Could you please stop it now? It’s really hurts..* you thought as Myungsoo continued walking while giving you a piggy back ride.