Good OR Bad?

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

“So where do we go next?” JB asked you as you two started to walk again. “Um.. Laboratories!” you brightened.

JB smiled at you and nodded. With that, both you two went to first laboratory, the science laboratory. Next was the speech laboratory and so on.

Suddenly, you felt you phone vibrated. You pulled it out from your pocket and pressed the ‘read’ button to open the message.

to: Jooyeon unnie

Where are you unnie? It’s already lunch time.

from: Jiyeon

You checked the clock and says that it’s already 12:00 noon. *Omo! It’s already lunch time.. I almost forgot.* you said to yourself. You then texted her back,

to: Jiyeon

Mian but I can’t eat lunch with you. I’m with JB rihgt now. I still need to tour him around the school today.

from: Jooyeon unnie

---

“JB?” Jiyeon gulped. She turned to Myungsoo and asked him, “Who is JB?” “New student.” Myungsoo replied, annoyed to hear that name.

Jiyeon nodded in understanding as she texted you back,

to: Jooyeon unnie

It’s okay unnie. I understand besides Myungsoo oppa is here with me to join me with my lunch. Happy lunch unnie :))

from: Jiyeon

Your face fell after seeing Myungsoo’s name on the screen of your phone. “Gwenchanayo?” you heard JB asked in a worried voice.

You look up to him and forced a smile. You nodded, “Gwenchana.. Come on. I’ll show you the offices.” you said as you led the way and he follows.

---

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” JB suggested as you finished showing him the offices. You nodded as both of you went to the canteen and eat. There was no students there anymore since the lunch break was already finished.

“Maa!” JB beamed as you chuckled of his cute action. “Childish!” you complimented. He pouted as you only smiled at him.

“Come on. I’ll show you the classrooms.” you said as you led the way.

“So.. All the 1st year students are occupying the classrooms at the 4th floor, 2nd year on the 3rd floor, 3rd year on the 2nd floor and 4th year on the first.” you said as you pointed.

The next stop you both went to was the Stadium then to gym then to the pool area and lastly, to the garden.

“This day was really tiring..” you whispered. JB look at you and nodded in agreement.

“Want me to walk you home?” he asked. You shook your head, “There’s no need. I still need to wait for my sister and walk home together with her.” you explained.

“Uh..” he nodded in understanding. “But let me get your number then.” he suddenly said as you agreed since you enjoy this day because of him.

With that, he waved and left. You lowered your head as you let out a heavy sigh. You then decided to text Jiyeon.

to: Jiyeon

I’m here at the school garden.

from: Jooyeon unnie

Just a minute later, you heard a familiar voice called you. “Jooyeon-ah!”

You look up to see a smiling Myungsoo runs to you as Jiyeon followed with also a smile on her face. You lightened up when you see their smiles especially Myungsoo’s. You stood up as the finally just in front of you.

“I have a good news!” Myungsoo beamed. You frowned, *Good news?” you wondered. “What is it?” you asked.

You then saw Myungsoo took Jiyeon’s hand that breaks your heart. He raised their holding hands, “She finally accept me. Jiyeon is now my girlfriend!” Myungsoo stated that breaks your heart even more.

Yes, it’s a GOOD news for him but it wasn’t for you. It’s totally a BAD news for you. Without you knowing, a tear suddenly slipped down to your cheek...