A day with JB

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Morning came. As the sunlight hit your bed, your eyes slowly open. “Ahhh~” you yawned as you stretched your arms, wide.

Suddenly, you heard a light knock coming from you room’s door. “Unnie, are you already awake?” you heard Jiyeon’s voice behind the door. “Ne, I’m already awake. Come in.” you replied.

Your door slowly open as Jiyeon stepped in. “Good morning unnie~” she greeted you with a smile. You smiled back, “Good morning to you too, my little sis.” you greeted back.

Just then, you noticed that she’s already ready for school. “Seems like you’re ready for school now eh?” you said. She shyly smiled, “Actually... Myungsoo oppa is already downstairs to fetch me.” she said as she played with her fingers.

Your smile fell, “Uh-oh..” “So.. I don’t think I can still walk with you to school.” she said. You forced a smile and shook your head, “No need to wait for me. Just go to school with Myungsoo now. I can handle myself.” you replied.

“You sure?” she asked. You nodded, “Positive.” “Mianhe unnie for not giving you a time.” she whispered. You shook your head once again, “I already said I can handle myself so go now. Palli! Myungsoo is waiting for you.” you said as you nodded her to leave.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “Araseo unnie. Annyeong!” she waved then left your room.

You let out a sigh, *I must be happy that my twin sister is happy now and so was my crush.* you tried to convince yourself to be happy as you went to the bathroom and take a shower.

---

“Good morning Jooyeon-ah!” JB waved at you as the time you reach the school. You smiled at him and greeted back.

“So.. Where do you want to tour me first?” JB asked. You paused for a while as you raise your hand and touch your chin using your pointed finger. “We’ll go first to the library.” you replied.

JB nodded in agreement as the two of you headed to the library.

---

“Omo! I didn’t expect that the library is located at the 5th floor.” JB commented as he was trying catch up his breath. You chuckled, “Your mistake is.. you didn’t even ask me.”

JB look at you and pouted. “Aigoo! Let’s just go inside.” you said and was about to open the library’s door when JB quickly open it for you.

You look at him, frowning. He smiled, “Gentleman always do this so you need to be use to it.” he said as he nodded you to entered the library.

You couldn’t help but to smiled as you entered the library. JB then followed.

“So.. As you can see, our library has only 4 rows but long. Come on, I’ll show you the book shelves.” you said as you led the way and JB just followed you.

“All the english books are on the 1st shelve, hangul on the second, history on 3rd, science on 4th,......” you said to him while pointing with a serious face.

JB listened on what you were saying and at the same time he’s secretly glancing to your face and also secretly smiling.

Suddenly, you noticed his gaze at you. “Wae?” you asked. He smiled even more as he pinch your cheek, “You’re so cute~” he said.

You blushed a little as you snapped his hand, “Stop teasing me!” you said in a bit high voice but still could hear. The librarian shot both of you a look.

With that, you and JB stormed off outside the library and burst into laughter.

“That was fun!” you whispered. “But that was bad too!” he snapped. You pouted as he replied you as smile.