Together

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

“Uh-oh.. unnie why are you crying? Something wrong?” Jiyeon approach you when she saw a tear fall from your eyes.

You lookat her then to Myungsoo. You can see a puzzle expression on his face. You forced a smile as you shook your head, “Nothing’s wrong. I was just happy that you two are now together.” you managed to say.

A smile finally went up to her face but Myungsoo was still puzzled and silent. You carefully wiped your tears and forced a smile once again, “I should go now.” you said as you turned around and was about to leave when Myungsoo stopped you. “Wait up!”

You made a stop on it as you closed your eyes and take a deep breath. You slowly turned around to face them again, “Ne?”

Myungsoo look at you seriously, “Why don’t you join us to celebrate?” he asked. “Right unnie, come with us!” Jiyeon agreed.

You shook your head, waving your hands. “No need. I don’t want to disturb you two and besides.. I have something to do.” you excused. Jiyeon pouted, “Guraeseo?” she asked as you nodded. “Okay then. See you later unnie, annyeong!” she waved.

Myungsoo give you one last look before he could disapeared in your sight.

With that, you lowered your head as you break into tears. You started to walk to your way home as your tears didn’t stop flowing down to your cheeks.

Your vision became blurry that you didn’t even see the way. Suddenly, you heard a loud sound coming nearer to you. You look at the direction of the sound as a strong light hit your blurry eyes. Even your vision was blured, you could still feel that a car was going to hit you anytime. But you didn’t dare to move on your spot and just wait for what will going to happen next.

You slowly closed your eyes, *I wanna die now..*

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Sorry if it is short. I just want to tease all of you ^_^ *peace*

Bye bye! *waves* Till my next update.