Do you like him?

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

That night, you kept thinking about the help that was Myungsoo asking you. You were sitting on the couch as the TV were but you’re not focusing on it. Your mind were still on the thought about Myungsoo.

Jiyeon suddenly noticed you. “Unnie.” she called. You didn’t even look at her like you’re not hearing her.

Jiyeon then sat next to you but you’re still deep on your thought that you didn’t even noticed her presence.

She lightly shook you and finally, you went back to your sense as you shifted your gaze at her, “Uh-oh.. Jiyeon-ah..” you mumbled.

“What are you thinking that you didn’t even noticed my presence?” she asked you. “Eh?!” you gasped.

“I called you but you didn’t even look at me. I sat next to you but you did nothing like I didn’t exist.” she said.

“Uh-oh.. mianhe.. It’s just that.. Umm..” you started as Jiyeon stared at you, waiting for your words.

“Nevermind.” you said.

You saw her frowning, “Is there something bothering you unnie?” she asked in curiousity. You shook your head, “It’s nothing. Just don’t mind me.” you snapped.

Jiyeon nodded in understanding, “Let’s go eat then.” she said. “Uh-oh..” you nodded as both of you went to the dining area to eat dinner.

---

Jiyeon was the first one who started her food as you followed. You eat slowly like a turtle.

Jiyeon stared at you suspiciously. You stared back, “Wae?” you asked.

“I think you’re having a problem unnie. You’re different today.” she commented. You look down then look back to her, “Umm.. Jiyeon-ah, can I ask you something?” you asked.

She nodded, “Of course! What is it unnie?” she asked with a smile. “Umm.. What can you say about Myungsoo?” you asked.

“Wait unnie! Is Myungsoo oppa the one who is bothering you?” she asked. You quickly shook your head, “Ani. I just want to ask you about this.” you explained.

Jiyeon nodded in understanding, “Well.. Myungsoo oppa is a gentleman. He’s easy to get along with, funny sometimes, he will make you smile and handsome.” she said.

You just stared at her, speechless. “Unnie?” she waved in front of your face. You snapped your gaze, “So.. Do you like him?” you carefully asked.

Jiyeon paused on it for a while as you stared at her, waiting for her answer and swallowed hard.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Hello! I have a new fic: The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me