Stupid

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

“You like him, don’t you?” JB suddenly asked. You gulped and look at him, “Eh?” you asked.

“That Myungsoo..” he nodded to Myungsoo’s direction, “..you like him, am I right?” he said. You nervously laugh, “What are you saying?! Of course not!” you said as you continu laughing nervously.

“Uh come on Jooyeon-ah.. I know you like him. I can see it.” he said with a serious expression. You stopped laughing and make yourself to look at JB seriously.

He look back at you, raising an eyebrow. You lowered your head and let out a small sigh, “Yes, I do.” you whispered. JB look down at you, worried.

You laugh a little, “You’re so cool for you to notice my feelings foe him.” you said. “No. It’s because I’m not stupid like him for not to notice.” JB replied.

Your face fell, “No. I’m the one who’s stupid not him. I’m so stupid to love a guy that can’t love me back..” a tear slipped down to your cheek all of a sudden.

“Jooyeon-ah, gwenchana?” he asked worriedly. You quickly wiped your tear, “Mianhe.” you weakly smiled, “Let’s go eat now.” you asked.

“But—” “Please.. I don’t want to talk aboit it anymore.” you said as you started to walk. JB watched you walk away for a while before he followed you.

---

“Why didn’t you start eating?” JB asked as he saw you eyeing your food. You let out a sigh, “I want to but I can’t. It hurts..” you whispered.

“Eh? Is it hurting so much?” JB asked. You slowly nodded. He immediately sat next to you and touch your stomach.

You snapped his hand, “Yah! What are you doing?” you frowned. “I want to check the sound of your stomach, maybe you ate something this morning for it to hurt.” you can see a worried expression on his face. You couldn’t help but to laugh hard.

He raised an eyebrow, “Yah! What are you laughing at?” he asked. “B-Because you t-thought my stomach is hurting.” you managed to say between your laugh.

“So.. it’s not hurting? What is it then?” he asked.

You stopped laughing as you went back to a serious face. You then placed your right hand to your chest, “My heart hurts..” you said.

You were expecting him to softened but he suddenly burst into laughter. You raised an eyebrow, “Waeyo?” you asked, expressionless.

“Aish! It doesn’t suit you. Stop your drama.” JB couldn’t stop laughing. You frowned, “Aish! You should be comporting me not laughing! Tsk!” you said.

JB suddenly stopped.

SILENCE!

Suddenly, both you two burst into laugher again.

“What are you two laughing at?” a voice suddenly asked.