“Let’s date.”

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

At night. You sitting at your bed as your body covering by blanket. JB’s words still playing in your head.

:: flashback ::

“..do you want me to help you?” JB asked. You lifted your head up to look at him, “What?” you asked, confused.

“I want to help you.” he said. “How?” you asked.

“Let’s date.” he said and smiled. “D-Date?!” you gasped, shocked. He firmly nodded, “If you started to date me, your feelings for Myungsoo will slowly go away.” he explained.

“But.. what if it won’t work?” you asked. “That’s why I’m suggesting it to you. Let’s give it a try first.” he said.

“Um.. why are you suggesting this to me? And is it okay with you to date me? I didn’t expect you to suggest such a thing like this.” you said. “As I said, I want to help you.” he replied.

“Don’t you have someone you like for you to date me? Am I not a bother to you?” you asked. “Well.. I already like someone.” he said.

“You do?” you asked as he nodded. “What if... you fall in love with me?” you hesitated asked.

JB suddenly laugh hard. You frowned, “Yah! Don’t laugh at me! I know I look like a boy, I know I’m not pretty like the other girls that anyone can’t show me love. Just stop laughing, will you?!” you pouted.

JB stopped laughing and went back to a serious face. You saw him shook his head, “No. I’m not laughing because your words are funny. I laugh because you are thinking that I’m going to fall for you.” he said.

“That’s right! You laugh because I’m funny.” you pouted again. He shook his head once again, “You’re wrong. I laugh because before you think about that, I already did.” he said.

“What?” you asked, confused. “I already did, I already fall for you Jooyeon-ah..” he said. You suddenly froze, “M-Mwo?”

“I like you.” he said. “I’m sorry?” you asked again, want to sure if you heard was right. “I like you Jooyeon-ah..” he repeated.

You stepped back after hearing what he said. You nervously laugh, “Nice joke Mr. Im Jaebum.” you managed to say.

JB’s expression didn’t change. “I’m serious. I meant what I said, I like you since the first day we met.” he said.

You didn’t give him a reply instead you started to leave but JB caught your wrist that made you stopped. “I know it’s a bit shocking but it’s the truth. I’m not forcing you to do it. I’ll wait for your decision.” After he finished his sentence, you removed his hand from your wrist and started to walk home.

:: end of flashback ::

You let out a sigh, “He made me confuse now..” you whispered. A light knock suddenly came from your door.

You look up as the door slowly open and Jiyeon popped on your sight. “You’re not sleeping yet unnie?” she asked as she sat down next to you. You can see a wide smile on her face. “Something good happen hmm?” you guessed.

She smiled and shyly nodded, “Myungsoo oppa kissed me.” she said. You gulped. You weakly smile, “Uh-oh..” “Myungsoo oppa is really sweet. He didn’t failed to make me smile. I’m so happy unnie. I just want to tell this to someone I know so I’m here to tell you about that. I don’t know if I can still sleep because of the kiss.” she hapily beamed.

A tear want to fall but you trued your best to not let it fall. “I’m happy for you..” you managed to say. Jiyeon smiled, “Thank you unnie.. I’ll go to sleep now. Jalja unnie.” she waved and left.

“Uh-oh.. Jalja..” you whispered. With that, your tears finally slipped down to your cheeks. You wiped it all with your own hands, *I think.. I finally decided now..*