Reason behind your tears

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

Author’s Note

I’ve already decided to create a name for the 'you' character.

Your name now is Park Jooyeon.

ENJOY~

 

 

 

 

 

---

“Jooyeon-ah!” a voice called that made you stopped on your spot. You shut your eyes closed as you take a deep breath. *What do you want now?*

You slowly spun around only to see JB running towards you with a wide smile on his face. You frowned, “JB?!” you gaped. His smile vanished when he noticed your red eyes, “Did you cried?” he asked in a worried tone.

You shook your head, “No. I’m not.” you replied as you force a smile. JB’s expression remained worried aa he study your face.

“Wae? Don’t stare at me like that.” you said nervously. “Of you didn’t cry, why your eyes are red then?” he asked. You paused on it to think for a reason.

“See? You can’t say anything because what I said was true. Don’t hide it, I know you cried.” he said. “No! My eyes are red because there’s something hit my eyes that’s why..” you said.

“Your both eyes hmm?” he raised an eyebrow. “Aish chincha! I already said I’m not, okay.” you said.

“Stop denying, will you?” he said, seriously. You laugh nervously, “Yah! Why are you so serious? I said I’m not so believe me, okay?” you replied.

“I want to believe you but..” his expression didn’t change. It suddenly caught your attention that made your expression change to a serious one. “..but I saw you crying.” he finished his sentence. Your eyes widen, stunned on what he just said.

“Y-You saw?” you gaped. He nodded. You look away, embarassed. “What he have done to you?” he asked.

“E-Eh?” you gasped. “The guy with you ealier. What he have done to you to make you cry like that?” he asked, a bit pissed.

You shook your head, “He didn’t do anything. He’s not the reason of my tears.” you defended Myungsoo. “Then what’s the real reason?” he asked.

You let out a sigh, “I don’t want to talk about it. Why are you here anyway? I thought you already went home?” you suddenly change the topic.

JB want to respect you so he didn’t ask anymore. “I was about to go on my way when I suddenly feel hungry. I’m going to a dukbokki stand until I saw you here so that’s why..” he explained. A half of what he said was true and half was totally a lied.

“Ohh..” you nodded in understanding.

“Come on. Go with me and eat.” he offered. You shook your head, “No, I’m not hungry.” you said but your stomach make a sound which is the opposite of your replied.

You hold your stomach and look at the other way, embarassed. JB chuckled, “Not hungry eh?” he teased. “Araseo. I’ll go with you since my stomach wants to.” you replied.

JB brightened, “Yay! Kaja!” with that, he wrapped his arms around your shoulder as dragged you to the dukbokki stand.

---

“Ahjussi, 2 plates of dukbokki please.” JB shouted as both of you sat in one of the table there. “Ne. 2 plates of dukbokki, coming up!” the ahjussi shouted back.

“Did you usually eat here?” you asked as you scanned the place. JB smiled and nodded, “Their dukbokki here is really good.” he proudly beamed.

Suddenly, the ahjussi came while holding the orders. “2 plates of dukbokki, Jaebum.” the ahjussi said. JB smiled, “Not that long, just call me JB, ahjussi.” he said.

The ahjussi smiled, “I more prefer to call you Jaebum than JB.” JB pouted as the ahjussi chuckled. Suddenly, the ahjussi noticed you. “Who is she?” he asked JB.

“She’s Jooyeon, my new friend.” JB said. “Friend hmm?” the ahjussi give him an amused smile. You stared at JB, puzzled. JB laugh nervously, “Uh.. Ahjussi, there are lot of customer today. You must busy right now right?” JB change the topic.

The ahjussi got the hint as he nodded. “I’m going now. Enjoy your meal Jooyeon and Jaebum.” with that, the left.

You just stared at JB, clueless. “Just don’t mind him. Go and eat.” JB said as he nodded to your dukbokki for you to eat. You nodded slowly and do what he said.

---

“I’ll walk you home.” JB warmly offered as both you two left thw dukbokki stand. You nodded and let him walk you home.

Just after a few minutes, you both reach your home. “We’re here.” you whispered that made JB look at you.

You smiled at him and bowed, “Thank you for walking me home. Annyeong! See you at school tomorrow.” you waved.

JB waved back as you entered the house. He let out a heavy sigh as he put his hands on his pockets. *I know that guy was the reason of your tears even you didn’t say it. I don’t know yet what he have done to you but I’m going to find it.* with that, he leave your neighborhood.