Familiar face

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Next day came. Your condition is now alright so you decided to attend school today.

“Unnie, are you sure you’re alright now?” Jiyeon asked, worried. You smiled at her and nodded, “I’m fully alright now. Don’t worry..” you muttered.

She finally smiled, “That’s good to hear.” she said and let out a sigh. You smiled bright at her once again.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. “It must be Myungsoo oppa.” Jiyeon said and excitedly approach the door. Your smile fell when you saw your twin sister’s reaction. It seems like she also have feeling for your crush.

“Good morning!” you heard a familiar voice said, it’s Myungsoo. “Good morning Myungsoo oppa~” Jiyeon greeted back.

“You ready?” Myungsoo asked. Jiyeon nodded, “We’re ready.” she replied.

“We’re?” Myungsoo asked. Jiyeon nodded once again, “I and unnie.” she stated.

Myungsoo look inside the house and saw you. *So.. he didn’t even notice me..* you sadly thought.

“Jooyeon-ah, you’re not sick now?” he asked as you nodded.

Myungsoo walks to you and whispered, “Aish! I thought I’m going to walk to school with Jiyeon alone.” You raised an eyebrow, “What are you trying to say? So.. You don’t care even if I’m okay or not huh?!” you whispered back.

“It’s not that. I care about you of course!” he whispered again. “Y-You care about me?!” you brightened.

“Of course! You are my bestfriend and my soon.. my sister’s girlfriend.” he smirked.

You almost fell on your spot after hearing all his words. It’s been hurting you more. Every word that popped out from his mouth was like a knife that cutting your heart into pieces.

“Jooyeon-ah, I need to have some time with your twin sister alone. Can I ask you a favor? Please make an excuse to let Jiyeon walk to scholl with me alone.” he whispered once again. You couldn’t say no so you agreed.

“Myungsoo oppa, unnie. Let’s go now before we get late.” Jiyeon suddenly called. Myungsoo look at you, giving you a hint.

“Um.. Jiyeon-ah, you and Myungsoo go first. I still have to do something before I go to school.” you excused. Jiyeon nodded in understanding and with that, she and Myungsoo left.

As far as your tears want to burst, you immediately look up to prevent your tears on falling. You still need to go to school so you can’t cry right now.

After 5 minutes, you decided to leave your house and go to school. You was walking, not even lookong in front and just lowering your head. When you suddenly turned to the left direction, you accidentally bumped into someone that made you two fall on the ground.

“Ouch!” you winced. As you open your eyes, you saw a familiar face just in front of your face.

He was on top of you while you’re on the bottom. You quickly push him away, lightly. “Mianhe..” both of you said at the same time.

You two automatically look at each other, surprised. Then eventually, burst into laughter.

“You looks familiar. Did I met you before?” you asked as both of you carefully stood up. “Yes. We already met.” he replied.

“How?” you asked again. “On how we met again today.” he simply replied. You frowned and think for a while until...

“Right! I also bumped at you the other time.” you said. You saw him smiled and nodded. “I’m Im Jaebum by the way but you can call me JB for short.” he offered his hand. “Jooyeon, Park Jooyeon-imnida.” you carefully took and shake it.

“Nice to meet you.” JB smiled as he released your hand.

You smiled back then you noticed his school uniform. “We’re on the same school!” you pointed on his uniform. “Yeah. I guess!” he said as he look at your uniform. He already saw that kind of uniform but yours was different since you’re wearing a jogging pants under your skirts but he didn’t bother to ask why.

“But.. I’m a new transferee. Can you help me find my class?” he asked. You nodded, “Sure. Do you already get your schedule?” you asked.

He shook his head, “No. I still need to go to Director’s Office to get it.” he said. You nodded in understanding, “Okay then. Come on, I’ll walk you there.” you offered. He smiled and nodded.

With that, you and JB walk to school then went to the Director’s Office.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

So the mysterious guy is now revealed~

Im Jaebum aka JB. If you guys are not familiar with him, he’s a trainee of JYP Entertainment. He’s not yet debuted but he already made a drama. His very first drama was Dream High Season 2. Park Jiyeon was also there as a main cast and so was JB.

If you want to see some of his performance, you can see some of his cut from Dream High Season 2. Here are some of his cut from Dream High Season 2: