Visit

My Crush Loves My Twin Sister

 

 

---

Next morning. Your eyes slowly open as the sun finally rises. You carefully sat up when you felt a pain coming from your foot.

You look down on it and see a . With that, you remembered what happen yesterday and what Myungsoo did to you. Your heart starting to feel uneasy again, *Kim Myungsoo, see what you did to my heart..* you thought.

You then heard a light knock coming your door. You look up, “Come in.” you said.

Your door slowly open until you saw Jiyeon wearing her school uniform. “Uh.. Jiyeon-ah.. Am I already late?” you asked.

She walks to you and sat next to you, “It’s still early but unnie.. Can you still go to school in your condition?” she worriedly asked.

You smiled at her, “Of course I can.” you replied as you tried to stood up but your foot still feel the pain. “Ouch!” you suddenly gasped.

Jiyeon help you sat back on your bed, “Don’t force yourself if you can’t. You can’t go to school in that situation so go continue to sleep and take a rest now. I’ll explain it to your teacher so don’t worry.” she said.

“But—” “No buts! Just do what I said unnie.. Please?” she used her aegyo. You finally give up, “Araseo. You know how to win on me huh?” you said.

Jiyeon giggled, “Because I’m your twin.” she said as you pouted. “Aigoo! My unnie is so cute. So I’ll go ahead now.” she waved at you and left the room.

---

Myungsoo arrived at the main door of your house. He was about to ring the door bell when the door popped open.

“Uh.. Myungsoo oppa.” Jiyeon said. “Uh.. Jiyeon-ah.. Where’s Jooyeon-ah?” he asked. “She’s not going to school today.  Her foot still hurts.” she explained.

Myungsoo nodded in understanding, “Uh-oh..” “Kaja!” Jiyeon said. “Eh?!” he gasped.

“Let’s go to school now.” Jiyeon said. Myungsoo nodded once again as he started to walk with Jiyeon.

*Omo! I and Jiyeon walk to school together alone. Am I dreaming? If I am, I don’t want to wake up anymore.* he thought.

---

After class, Jiyeon were about to leave the school when someone called her. “Jiyeon-ah!”

She spun around and saw Myungsoo running to her “Uh.. Myungsoo oppa. Wae?” she asked.

“Can I visit your sister today?” he asked as she nodded, “Of course you can.” she replied with a smile.

*Omo! Her smile is the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. And now, I will walk with her again. Just only the two of us.* he happily thought.

---

As the two arrived at the house, Jiyeon unlocked the door as they went inside. They straightly went upstairs then to your room.

You heard a knock from your door. “Come in.” you said.

As the door completely open, you saw Jiyeon and to your surprised, you saw Myungsoo from her behind.

“Unnie.. Myungsoo oppa visit you.” she beamed. You just nodded, “Uh-oh..” “Hi!” he waved at you as you rolled your eyes.

“I’ll go out first so you two can talk.” with that, Jiyeon left your room.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. Myungsoo frowned, “Isn’t it obvious? To visit you of course!” he said.

“Really?” you raised an eyebrow. He walks to you as he sat next to you, “Yes. Of course!” he said.

You rolled your eyes on him, “As if you’re saying the truth. I know you just want to see my twin that’s why you’re here.” you said.

“Okay. To be honest, that’s one of my reason but I do really want to visit you.” he honestly said.

You rolled your eyes once again as you rolled and faced the other side. “Go and leave now. I still need to rest.” you whispered. “Mwo? I came here to visit you then you just want me to leave right away?” he said.

“I don’t want to talk to anyone for now so could you please leave now?” you said. Myungsoo let out a sigh, “Okay. If that’s you want.” with that, he stood up as he went out and shut the door closed.

Without you knowing, your tears starting to fall from your eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Annyeonghaseyo readers ^^

I just want all of you to know that I can’t promise to update daily since I still need to focus on my school stuffs but I’ll try my best to update daily when I have free time.

I hope you understand. Thanks!