Busted

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV


We were in our math class. I was at the back of the class and tzuyu was seated in front of me because there weren't any empty seats next to each other.

Our teacher was going on about something I probably already know so I wasn't paying any attention to him.

The classes went by rather fast as we were now going to get our lunch.

Me and tzuyu picked our food and walked to our usual table which is already being occupied by the 2yeon couple, Jihyo unnie and Momo unnie.

"Hey guys." Tzuyu called as we took our seats.

"Hey maknaes." "Heyy my babies are here!" "Yo." Replied Jihyo unnie, Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie respectively.

Momo unnie just gave us a nod as she was examining the plate in front of her.

"Chaengie I heard yugyeom tried something with you, is that true?" Jihyo unnie asked as the rest of them also looked up at me.

"Yeah. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend as when I rejected him he tried to kiss me by force." I said as they all made a Disgusted face.

"Yeah I kinda thought that would happen." Nayeon unnie said while putting a fry in .

"What? You knew this was going to happen to me?" I asked her surprised.

"How exactly?" Jihyo unnie asked her as well now curious of how nayeon knew.

"Well I heard that Bangtan were at the council office playing truth or dare and their youngest confessed that he has a crush on little Chaeyoungie over here." She said as me and tzuyu's eyes widen in surprise.

"Who Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked. We both knew JK, we were actually friends with him. I had no idea he had a crush on me.

"Yes Jungkook. Now don't interrupt and let me finish." Nayeon unnie continues. "So some girl who were creeping on the boys heard their conversation and spread it throughout the school. So most probably yugyeom heard that JK liked you so he was trying to contaminate you or something." She said giving us a little shrug.

"So basically he just wanted to get his hands on me before Jungkook does?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. I don't really get the mindset behind that but yeah that's basically it." Nayeon unnie replied still munching on some fries.

"Boys are stupid." Momo grumpily added while feasting down on her food.

"Look who decided to join the conversation." Jeongyeon unnie said with a little laugh.

"Who's got your in a bunch?" Nayeon asked the grumpy looking momo.

"Most probably one of the sunbaenims." Jihyo said giving us a little smirk.

Momo just looked away from us while eating.

"Good thing my guardian angel was there." I said giving tzuyu a little wink. She just scoffed and looked away but i could see she was blushing a little as well.

"Good thing for him there wasn't more than one of us there cause we would've beaten him to a pulp." Nayeon unnie said slamming her fist on her palm and acting tough.

I decided to because I know she would never actually get into a fight.

"You can still do that unnie." I said to her. "What?" She asked confused. I gave her a little smile as I continued. "You know where the GOT7 guys hangout at. You could still go and beat them up for me." I told her. I could see her nervous sweating already.

"U-um actually I'd rather not. You know this gorgeous body wasn't sculpted by god so I could beat up people. No this body was made to be treasured." She said flicking her hair off her shoulders.

"Ew" me and tzuyu said in unison and nayeon unnie gave us a pout at that. She turned to her girlfriend still pouting.

"Yep I can vouch for that. She really has a great body." Jeongyeon unnie said to satisfy her girlfriend who's currently giggling like a little girl while hugging her girlfriend's arm.

"EW" we said again. We looked at each other and laughed a little.

"Have you guys seen dahyun at all today?" I asked as I started eating. The girls just looked at each other and shook their heads as a no.

"Weird. She wasn't at our apartment when I woke up and she even skipped the class we had together before lunch." I said looking down.

"Maybe I did something to upset her and she's ignoring me." I asked unconsciously pouting. I realised I was doing it when I heard all my unnies collectively aww-ing infront of me.

"Don't worry too much chaengie it's most probably nothing and you know our dahyunie isn't someone who gets mad easily" Nayeon unnie said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah and even if she is angry for some reason we all know she can't survive more than a day without her bestfriend." Momo unnie joined in on the conversation giving me a cute smile.

"We should look for her chaeng." I heard tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter