Mina Is Her Name

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback


3rd person POV

It's a normal sunday morning in the Son mansion. Jinyoung is at his work station while a little 6 year old chaeyoung is sprawled on the table beside him looking at the ceiling.

She's drawing on the back of her hand while humming a song she heard on the radio. A song that a kid her age shouldn't be listening to but chaeyoung was a mature kid for her age so her dad didn't worry too much.

Her mother used to say that chaeng had an old soul in her. They catch her listening to classical and old music and drawing or writing things a kid her age shouldn't be able to draw or write. It wasn't a secret to them that their little strawberry princess was special.

"Daddy?" Little chaeng called her dad who was focused on his work.

He looked at her and smiled at how adorable little chaeyoung was laying on her back on his work table.

"Yes princess?" He asked as he adjusted his glasses and turned his focus to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung her belly with her head propped on her hands. "Are you making a game?"

"No princess, I'm not working on a game at the moment." Her father said with a smile on his face. "But this will be yours when you're old enough." He said motioning to what he was working on.

Little chaeyoung just stares at her father with big curious eyes not saying anything.

"You'll know soon little one." He adds as he Pats chaeyoung on her little head.

"Chaeyoung its shower time" her stepmother entered the room looking for her.

Chaeyoung gave her dad a pout implying that she doesn't want to go with her stepmother. Jinyoung Pats little chaeyoung's head again. "Go take a shower babygirl, I'll come play with you when I'm done with this." He told her giving her a little kiss on her forehead.

She grumpily stepped off the table and went out without even waiting for her step mom to follow her.

Jinyoung just sighed looking at the direction of the door where his wife and child just left.

"Hopefully this will spare you some pain babygirl." He says turning back to what he's working on. "Hopefully this will help you when I'm gone." He mumbles.


Flashback end



Chae POV

Here I am standing in front of this gorgeous girl who's in a giant white dress.
Are those diamonds in her hair? What?

"Hi... Sharon?" I said more like a question than a greeting. She smiled at me and did a graceful little bow.

I moved inside the dome and motioned her to come in as well. She just stands there looking at me with those curious eyes.

"Oh right, she's an AI I need to give her commands." I hit myself lightly on the head for being dumb.

"Come in, Sharon." Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden?

She walked in holding the front of her huge dress she stopped in front of me with a little smile.

"Is that even your name?" I asked walking around checking her a bit.

"Yes master. Sharon Mina is my given name." She said turning to face me with her hands in front of her holding each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter