My Own Siri

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV

My phone started vibrating in weird intervals while I was having lunch with my friends. I didn't know what was going on but as I was sliding my phone out of my pocket I realised what It could possibly be.

Its mina, she's on my home screen with her arms folded. I looked around the table to see if any of them were paying any attention to me. Luckily they weren't.

"What?" I asked In a hushed voice. Is she fidgeting right now? I can see her swaying a little in place and she's tapping both her index fingers together. "Umm. If you don't mind me asking, why did that girl call you chaeng?" She looked up to me after asking.

"Oh that. It's just a nickname my friends call me." I let out a sigh of relief. I thought it was something more serious but mina was just curious. Which is still messing with my mind by the way. How can she be advance enough to understand the concept of curiosity? Or any human emotion for that matter?

I thought that kind of technology is still decades away from our reach but I guess not because here she is in my phone asking about my friends.

"Then what about the girl that called you Chaeyoungie just now? Why was that?" She asks with that same curious look on her face. "That too." I said with a small smile. She looks cute when she's clueless.

"Oh. Can I call you that too then?" I could hear the excitement in her voice. I noticed she gets jumpy over the littlest things. "Sure mina, since we are friends now you call call me that." I said still with a hushed voice and a little wink. She looked down playing with her fingers again. I think I heard a faint okay from her but I'm not sure.

"Ooh you video calling with someone cub?" I flinched when I heard that voice right next to my ear. It was dahyun unnie looking at mina on my phone. . How do I explain this to them? Think chaeng!

"Wah she's so pretty!" She exclaimed and I saw how the entire group just whipped their heads toward us. Great.

"No unnie, actually this is an AI assistant that I made I got tired of that siri chick on my phone." I said now talking to the whole group because their attention is on us. great excuse chaeyoung! Self high five!

I looked down at my phone to see mina with her hands crossed glaring at me. Oh no she looks pissed. I gave her a signal to play along with me.

"Ooh really so can she do anything we ask?" Sana unnie excitedly asked as she jumped on dahyun's back.

"Yes anything and everything" I said proudly. "How do I do it?" Sana unnie asks
"Just say hey sharon and then give her a command" I could see sana unnie's eyes sparkling with excitement at this point.

"Hey Sharo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter