Epilogue: A New Beginning

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

It was a new day. Sunlight slowly seeps in through the curtains into the dimly lit room.

Son Chaeyoung was asleep in her bed her hair sprawled on the pillow and on top of her was......

 


Dahyun. Jumping up and down chanting Chaeyoung's name over and over again like a small child asking their mom for candy or something.

"Chae! Chae! Chae! Chae! Chae! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Dahyun practically yells as she jumps around like she's riding a wild bull.

"FOR 'S SAKE KIM DAHYUN!" Chaeyoung yells at her bestfriend pushing her off her own body making her fall on the floor next to the bed.

Dahyun quickly stands back up and goes near Chaeyoung's ear. Close enough for Chaeyoung to feel Dahyun's breath. And then she yells.

"I SAID WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!" She screams making Chaeyoung jolt away from her and fall from the other side of the bed.

She stands back up rubbing the back of her head. Her eyes were still barely open and her messy hair was standing up making it look like a lion's mane.

"Geez. Don't you have a Japanese woman you should be jumping on now? Why me?" Chaeyoung whines as she sits back down on her bed.

"Why you? Because I wuv you silly." Dahyun says in an aegyo voice. Chaeyoung just looks at her with a judgmental look.

"Dahyun. I don't think this'll work. We should break up." Chaeyoung says as she sits back down on bed.

"Ha ha very funny." Dahyun says sarcastically as she hits Chaeyoung's arm.

"Speaking of Japanese woman, you do remember that you have a date with yours in an hour right?" Dahyun asks.

Chaeyoung's eyes almost pop out of her head as realization hits her.

'My date with Mina. .'

Chaeyoung immediately jumps off her bed and runs into the bathroom yelling. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner dubu?"

Dahyun just rolls her eyes and shouts back. "What do think I've been trying to do for the past 30 minutes? God you sleep like a dead person."

After a while Chaeyoung gets out of the bathroom in a towel and immediately starts panicking.

Dahyun watches with a smile as her long time bestfriend for the first time in her life is concerned about what to and what not to wear. She usually just wears whatever she wants and doesn't give a flying what anyone else thinks.

So for Dahyun it was amusing so see Chaeyoung like this.

"What are you sitting there for? Help me choose!" Chaeyoung says looking at Dahyun.

Dahyun tried her hardest to stop herself from laughing when she saw Chaeyoung's small figure almost hidden in the mountain of clothes around her. She ended up letting it out and laughing to her hearts content.

"Stop laughing at my misery and help meeee" Chaeyoung whines sitting with her feet folded under her and going outward so her would rest on the ground. Anime style.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I just can't help it." Dahyun says out of breath and wheezing.

"I've texted Sana to come over she'll know better." Dahyun says when she had calmed down.

 

 


***

 

 



Chaeyoung was standing near her car nervously waiting for her date to come out of her apartment. An apartment Chaeyoung herself bought for the girl.

She was wearing a purple knee length dress that has a round neck with laces around the midriff down to the tip/bottom giving it a layered look.

After what Chaeyoung would describe as 'forever and then some' Mina came out of her home. The shorter girl actually waited only a few minutes but if you ask her she would say otherwise.

Mina was wearing a mini length dress with transparent long sleeves, a round neckline, button cuffs, an elasticized waist and a self tie waist belt.

Mina would say she went for a simple look. Nothing too fancy. But if you ask Chaeyoung she would say it was ethereal in every way.

"Hi Chaeyoungie." Mina greets with a huge gummy smile that made her eyes dissapear.

Chaeyoung was admiring the girl as little too much. She heard Mina's greeting. She saw the gummy smile and the tiny hand wave. But all that got to her brain was.

'AAAAAAAH! God damn it she's gorgeous!'

Mina had to repeat her greeting for Chaeyoung to fully snap out of it.

"O-oh. Sorry hi. You... you look gorgeous." Chaeyoung said releasing a sigh as she said the word gorgeous making it obvious that Mina was taking Chaeyoung's breath away.

Both girls now stood there profusely blushing. Mina, because of the unexpected compliment she just got from the cub and Chaeyoung, because she just can't seem to function correctly when Mina was next to her and it was embarrassing to her.

Even though the embarrassment was there she was sure she loved every second of it.

Chaeyoung looked up to see Mina giggle as she put her hand near . She saw the blush still adorned on her cheeks and that beautiful smile.

'Hell yeah. Totally worth it.' She thought to herself.

"We should get going." Chaeyoung says as she opens the door to her car. "After you my lady."

Mina smiles at Chaeyoung playing along giving her a curt bow before entering the car.

Chaeyoung happily skips to the other side, gets in the car and they start driving.

"Where are we going? Mina asks as soon as the car starts moving forward." Chaeyoung chuckles at her eagerness but decides it's better not to tell for now.

"It's a surprise baby. You'll just have to wait and see." Chaeyoung says.

Mina was going to whine about that but something snatched her interest away from the whining.

'Baby' the word keeps repeating in Mina's head. This was the first time Chaeyoung had called Mina that. Mina was already addicted to it. She wanted to hear it again. She wanted to hear it louder, Faster, Slower, In a hushed whisper, she wanted to hear it anyway and anywhere.

It was safe to say that Mina was freaking out inside. And from what she can observe from Chaeyoung who's trying her gosh darn best to play it cool,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter