I Like You

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person POV

Sana was currently standing infront of mina's front door. She has been standing still there for a while now.

She decided to compose herself and wipe the sad look on her face. 'Should I tell the girls? No, I shouldn't. It's not my place to tell them or chaeyoung what just happened with tzuyu.' She thought as she sighed.

She opened the door as she went In joining the rest of the group who were comfortably wrapped in blankets infront of the tv.

Despite feeling sympathetic for tzuyu she couldn't help the feeling of giddiness that came over her when she saw chaeng and mina basically cuddling with each other on the far left of the couch.

Mina had her head rested on chaeng's shoulder. She thought these two are the cutest things to ever exist. Next to her dahyunie ofcourse.

"Hey guys I'm back. Did I miss anything?" She asked about the movie as everyone just shook their heads.

She soon realised that the movie was just kind of on in the background. No one was actually watching it. Everyone's attention were on Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mostly Mina because everyone wanted to know more about her and what she really is. Mina happily answered everyone's questions comfortably laying againsts chaeyoung's body.
 

 

 


Chae POV

"So you're really just an AI? Like it's really hard to believe. You're so humanlike." Jihyo unnie asked to which mina replied with a soft smile.

I was just looking at Minari waiting for her to reply. I too had a hard time believing what Mina actually was and how it was possible. I still think about it almost every night.

I had made several attempts to scan mina's software. To understand how she actually works. My attempts never amounted to anything. I couldn't wrap my mind around what i was seeing at all. I couldn't possibly imagine dad being able to make something like Mina. The Genius that he was, dad always said that I was never too far behind him. I knew mina was far beyond dad's capabilities. Yet there it was staring me in the face, the logo engraved under the girl's collarbone. Dad's logo. It just didn't make sense to me.

My thoughts were cut off by mina replying to jihyo unnie in a soft tone. "Yes I am an AI and I can perfectly mimic human behavior. I'm like a companion more than anything but I can do everything from online shopping to high level hacking. Anything and everything my master desires." Minari says explaining a little bit. The girls nodded at that.

I could see Momo unnie, Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie giving me weird looks as they heard that.

Wait what's with the looks? Minari just said she could do anything and everything her master de... oh.

"And who's your master?" Sana unnie asks minari wiggling her eyebrows at her.

If mina could see my face right now she would see nothing but panic on my face. I knew what she was going to say to that but I had no way of stopping her.

"Chaengie ofcourse!" Minari exclaimed happily and innocently showing her gummy smile to the girls. They couldn't help but Aww at how happy minari got answering the question but the three mischievous unnies still had smirks on their faces.

"Master huh? ~" Nayeon unnie said immediately making my face burn a crimson red. That's not what she meant you erts!

"Eh?" Minari asks confused as to what nayeon unnie meant. No no no minari please don't google that like you always do.

"I-its nothing minari. She just likes to tease me. Don't mind her." I said to which the girl replied with a soft "okay." still looking a little confused. Thank god she didn't look that up.

As we were engrossed in our little Q and A with mina, we heard quiet barks coming from upstairs.

"What's that?? Is it a ghost?? Jeongyeonie protect me I'm too young and pretty to be killed by a ghost." Nayeon unnie said immediately jumping into Jeongyeon unnie's lap as they heard the barks. Minari giggled at them as she stood up leaving me alone in the blanket.

"It's not a ghost nayeon u-unnie." Minari said stuttering at 'unnie'. she looked at nayeon unnie as if asking permission if she could call her that. Nayeon unnie gave her a wide smile and a nod relieving mina from her nervousness.

Mina smiled back at her as she continued to explain. "It's little miyoung barking. He must've woken up from his nap. I'll bring him." Minari said as she quickly climbed the stairs.

"Okay who's little miyoung?" Dubu unnie asked. "Miyoung is our little pup. I made him as a gift for Minari." I said and I could see nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie's eyes light up at the mention of a little doggie.

I looked for tzuyu only to realize she went home. She loves dogs the most amongst all of us. I forgot she left.

"You guys have a dog??" Nayeon unnie said excitedly jumping out of the couch making the blanket fall off of Jeongyeon unnie who was next to her.

Before I could answer her we hear the pup barking happily. We looked at the stairs to see minari coming down with little miyoung cradled in her hands happily wagging his tail. If you put both your palms flatly next to each other miyoung could comfortably sit on top on them, that's how small the little guy was.

"Awwwww" the whole group bursted into awws as they saw minari come closer with her little son. Our little son.

Jeongyeon unnie and nayeon unnie immediately went closer to take a good look at the little guy.

Minari smiled seeing the excitement in the couple's eyes as she carefully handed little miyoung over to Jeongyeon unnie

She squealed a little as she turned towards nayeon unnie with the pup in her arms.

"Oh my god! He's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie!" Nayeon unnie squealed as well dramatically putting both her hands of her own cheeks and squishing them.

"He's a good boy isn't he." Minari smiled seeing the little guy look at our bunny looking unnie infront of him wagging his tail.

"Yes he is~ he most definitely is~" nayeon unnie said talking in a baby voice.

I just watched the three with a smile as they were admiring the little pup and playing him completely forgetting about the movie that's running in the background.

"He's so small and cute~ we all know which of his mommies he got that from." Dahyun unnie said to which the whole group snickered quietly. Even minari.

I was just sat on the sofa oblivious to what they find so funny. It took a little while for me to get what she actually meant by that.

"Hey! Are you calling me short you tofu?" I said half shouting as I sat up from the couch.

"Yes, Took you long enough." She replied laughing the rest of the group still chuckling along with her.

"I an NOT short okay. Tell them minari. I'm not short right?" I asked mina hoping she would atleast side with me.

"Umm... I umm.." minari stumbles on her words making the group burst into laughter again.

"See even Mina can't deny that." Dahyun said with a hand on her stomach which was starting to hurt from her laughter.

Fine I give up. I didn't even bother to retaliate to that. I just crossed my arms and looked away from them unconsciously pouting.

Mina seeing the look on my face tried to cheer me up and make it a little better. "But it's not a bad thing chaengie. I think it's endearing. I like that you're short, sweet and cute. Fun sized." She says giving me a blinding smile.

Oh my god I think I felt my heart leap when she said that. It won't stop pounding in my chest. I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my face. I could feel my cheeks heating up, no doubt I'm blushing like a tomato right now.

I look up to see a similar shade of red on her face as well. She knew what she was doing when she said that and from the looks on the other faces it probably didn't go unnoticed by them.

I was bracing for an avalanche of teasing from my friends but it never came. I looked up to see them just softly smiling at me and minari.

Soon after all of us settled down again at the couches with our little miyoung sitting in between me and minari being the calm little boy that he is.

We watched the movie for real this time and everyone left after because we had school tomorrow and we couldn't stay up that late. Atleast that's what Jeongyeon and jihyo unnie said as they made everyone leave.

 

 



The Next Morning.

"Chaeyoung~ Son Chaae Yoooung~ wake up sleepy cub~" there it is. My personalized alarm clock that annoys me and s me every morning until I wake up.

I groaned opening my eyes and turning my head to a side. I was on my belly and dahyun unnie was straddled on my back like a masseuse giving me a massage.

Only instead of giving me a massage she was faced towards my legs and vigorously groping my .

As soon as I realised what my roommate was doing I immediately jumped upwards making her fall off me as I backed away from her hugging my blanket close to my chest.

"I swear to god kim dahyun!" I shouted at her which made her laugh. "I gotta say chaeng, you have a cute ." Dahyun says nonchalantly moving her hand towards my again.

I slap her hand away really hard. "Oww that hurt you cub." I just look at her with a disgusted expression "I don't care. I'm going to tell sana unnie about this if you don't stop."

When me and dahyun unnie first moved in together she had a really hard time waking me up. I was a deep sleeper and she would spend almost a half hour just to get me to open my eyes. That is until she found out my weekness. One time when she was trying to wake me up she accidentally touched my s and I immediately jumped up with my face burning a crimson red and i was a stuttering mess. She found out that I get easily flustered and she has been using that against me ever since.

"Go right ahead cub. I'm pretty sure she would just ask me to call her over next time so she could do it as well." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I sigh as I realised that was probably true. Sana unnie would do something like that.

"Besides she has expressed her fascination with your cute before in one of our conversations. I bet she would be ecstatic if she got the chance to touch them." Dahyun unnie said to me like it was nothing. I was just looking at her with a slacked jaw. I felt shivers run up my spine as the image of these two violating me in my sleep popped into my mind.

"You both are so weird." I gave up and sighed getting up to go and get ready for school.

"But you love us though." Dahyun unnie said as I was walking away from her.

"Can't argue with that." I replied getting in for a quick shower.

We arrived at school both of us riding in dahyun unnie's car since I didn't feel like driving today.

We came right on time so we didn't have much time to find the rest of the dorks. We split at the entrance as we quickly went to our classes.

I entered the first class of the day to see tzuyu sitting in the back and two empty seats on her right. I smiled as I made my way towards her.

"Hey tzu." I called her as she stopped looking out the window and looked back at me. Maybe I was just seeing things but I think I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes. Sadness which was immediately replaced by a smile as she greeted me back.

"So was movie night fun?" Tzuyu asked as she turned her body towards me.

"Yeah it was. Kinda wished you didn't have to leave though. I missed you." I said giving her a pout and puppy eyes.

She immediately looked away and I could see a blush adorning her face. It's weird how strongly she reacted to that when usually she would just be stoic and give a savage remark when i do this.

"Y-you did?" Tzuyu asked. Now she's stuttering? Weird, definitely weird.

"Ofcourse I did. You're my bestfriend." I said beaming a smile at her. I noticed that glint again before it disappeared again now replaced with tzuyu's dimpled smile.

As we were talking about random stuff I heard someone take a seat next to me. Me and tzuyu turned to see a guy smiling at us.

"Hey chaeng." He said smiling at us. "Hey kook" Tzuyu greets him. "H-hi kookie" I greeted him as well taking a quick look at him.

We were friends already. Me and tzuyu are really close with him. If he's not hanging with the rest of BANGTAN he's mostly with tzuyu and me. So i don't know why I stuttered greeting him. Or why I couldn't make eye contact for more than two seconds. Maybe it's the new found information that he has a crush on me that's making me shy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter